Home The Bridge

Half off??? Augment Picard Special Offer

2»

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if it were for Khan or Joachim, I'd consider it. But I just can't get excited for Bartertown Picard.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Purchased on two accounts. So 10 x10 packs to open. No legendary, all honor and schematics except for one Arik Soong which I used to immortalize a dupe,
    So I got garbage. I will have to reevaluate my purchase on these. Really not worth it to me if I cannot get an extra legendary. I was thinking chron. and credits make it worthwhile. But, with all my crew leveled, Chrons and credits do not matter.
  • [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I took it. And got Khan and Joachim from the packs. plus one augment riker, admiral picard, duchamps, waitress ezri and deneuf - the rest was honor. worth it.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Was the correct price ($25) being requested from Apple or would have it charged the $50? It sometimes takes a couple days for Apple to send the email receipt.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Was the correct price ($25) being requested from Apple or would have it charged the $50? It sometimes takes a couple days for Apple to send the email receipt.

It took $50 off mine. I purchased prior to the price change though. I made my purchase on an Amazon Kindle.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you made the purchase before the price was modified, you will be charged for $50 (USD).
    Players who are in that scenario will be contacted via in-game mail, stay tuned!
  • I ended up buying this for all the goodies.

I ended up with 2 Ariks and a Bashir (who were both already immortal), but also got both Wrathful Khan and Joachim. I also got a 4* behold that were all immortal, plus a 5* behold with 3 options that I needed stars on. Went with Detective Data, bringing him to 4/5.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of ten packs (5 from the sale, 5 from stored dilithium) I got 6 Rikers and 4 Soongs. Khan has always eluded me and Joachim and Picard are both at 3/5 on my crew. The odds are low, but seldom do I get so thoroughly trounced. I did pull my 5th star for Degra and 2nd for Lt. Wesley, but hitting 1.27% odds twice and 10% zero is sketchy to me as well. Walking away from Tuesdays for a while I think, the honor just isnt worth the buyers remorse.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want more stars on my Wrathful Khan and wouldn’t mind Joachim but I’m not feeling it with Augment Picard and I have all of the SR’s immoralized. I’ll have to pass.
  • Got a Begold from the 5 packs, which offered me Khan, someone else and Boxing B'Elanna. Really wanted Khan, but rather than having another 1/5 I added on star to Torres.

Also got my last star on Icheb, just leaving a couple of stars on Tsunkatse Seven before I complete all 4* and under Borg. A couple of more stars on One and Assimilated Torres and I can nail that collection.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    All players who purchased the offer at $50 (USD) have been contacted via in-game mail. If need be, please contact our Support Team. Thank you!
    Thanks @Shan
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Out of ten packs (5 from the sale, 5 from stored dilithium) I got 6 Rikers and 4 Soongs. Khan has always eluded me and Joachim and Picard are both at 3/5 on my crew. The odds are low, but seldom do I get so thoroughly trounced. I did pull my 5th star for Degra and 2nd for Lt. Wesley, but hitting 1.27% odds twice and 10% zero is sketchy to me as well. Walking away from Tuesdays for a while I think, the honor just isnt worth the buyers remorse.

So from 10 packs you got two legendary characters and you think you have been trounced? The odds would suggest otherwise.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but I don’t think the uk price is right could this be checked £23.99 is the current price shown
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but I don’t think the uk price is right could this be checked £23.99 is the current price shown

When did you last reboot the app? It would still show the old price until you do
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds right to me.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Shan and the team for getting this corrected quickly and for the in-game mail. Much appreciated!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hunter247 wrote: »

So from 10 packs you got two legendary characters and you think you have been trounced? The odds would suggest otherwise.
    Lets get this straight something that has no value in money at all, you think is worth $25.

I do not as well as this poster. We both are probably willing to pay $15 for this game legendary, but neither us think it is worth $25.

I did not realize he pulled two legendaries as well as the Augment Picard that came with offer. I would have been fine with a result like that. But for me on my two accounts all I got was the two Picards. So for me they were $25 each. And that will mean I will not be buying many of these offers in the future if at all.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »

Lets get this straight something that has no value in money at all, you think is worth $25.

I do not as well as this poster. We both are probably willing to pay $15 for this game legendary, but neither us think it is worth $25.

I did not realize he pulled two legendaries as well as the Augment Picard that came with offer. I would have been fine with a result like that. But for me on my two accounts all I got was the two Picards. So for me they were $25 each. And that will mean I will not be buying many of these offers in the future if at all.

I find I have buyers remorse more often than not. Last week with the elusive treasures offer for $50 I got 2 10x behold pulls...ALL of them were purple and duplicates. I have been hesitant to purchase since.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

I find I have buyers remorse more often than not. Last week with the elusive treasures offer for $50 I got 2 10x behold pulls...ALL of them were purple and duplicates. I have been hesitant to purchase since.

I did not buy elusive treasure this time around. Last time I bought one and got no legendary. Said I would not buy it again until it is a guaranteed legendary.

Ya, I have to agree. When you get burned, you are less likely to buy future offers.

Elusive Treasure having a 10% and not 12.7% chance of legendary may explain are luck. I know the last time I bought it, if I had remembered there was not a guaranteed legendary, I would not have bought it.
    I had passed on buying it in the past because there was no guarantee of a legendary. But I think when you make the mistake and buy it and get no legendary, you do not forget that the legendary is not guaranteed.

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This offer tempted me for hours like the Sirens did Odysseus, mainly because of 5* Wrathful Khan eluding me for lo these 17+ months. After much self-debate, I took the bait and got these:

hyer34a6f8x8.png
    0a81qv8vhc44.png
    kbsy4jkd81bj.png
    015a3dmj8v6v.png
    s1h307mzukjm.png

Overall result:
    A 2/5* Augment Picard, immortalized 4* RAF Bashir, duplicate copies of imm’ed Arik Soong & RAF Bashir, 2 bonus beholds for 2nd stars on 4* Klingon Torres & 5* Falcon O'Brien, honor, replicator fuel, credits, chronitons, booster packs, (double) VIP points, dilithium and ...

5* Wrathful Khan. At long last.

I definitely got more than I expected, y’all. Now, what’s an appropriate sacrifice to show my appreciation to the Sirens of RNG? 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one I had FFFE was Arik. Got three of him. Sad. I wanted a third star on Augment Picard, but no. I did get an extra star for Riker and for Bashir as well as a surprise behold that gave star 3 for T'Mir.

I regret nothing. The purchase also knocked me over the line for the next VIP level and gave me another replication each day and twenty crew spots.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I've always liked the look of Augment Picard - good art, and I like the whole idea of these non-canon alternate timeline versions, even though admittedly several of them haven't turned out great. But I'm glad to have Picard, and the packs gave him another star, and two more for my 2/4 Augment Riker (who I don't like so much as Picard, but I brought him to lvl100 a couple of weeks back just because there weren't that many augments to prep for the event anyway), so he can go into cryo once we're done with augments. Two Bashirs otherwise, who I already had FF, and a couple of purple beholds along the way that went out the airlock, but still, not bad.
  • I did not realize they changed the price. i would have bought at the new price. I guess I wait to see when the next one comes out.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Elusive Treasure having a 10% and not 12.7% chance of legendary may explain are luck. I know the last time I bought it, if I had remembered there was not a guaranteed legendary, I would not have bought it.

They have had 2 different offers that are similar. They both give 10 crew that are 4/5* crew They both cost 6500 dilithium.

The Elusive Treasure doesn't guarantee a gold, but guarantees all 10 will be beholds.

The other, and the name escapes me, offers a guaranteed gold, but no guarantees that any of the 10 will be beholds.

People often confuse the 2 and that's where the mix-up is.

• Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

That sounds right to me.

That sounds like a Steam price, or possibly mobile. If you play via FB or Gameroom it was £18.77.

I got the offer but the five packs didn't give me much. Five RAF Bashirs. Already had him FFed. Think I managed to get my last star on Riley Frazier out of it from a random behold, the rest was honour.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.