Home The Bridge

Gender Equality and Timelines

2»

Comments

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    They just get me man and I appreciate them. I only hope we are considered the cool lunch table.

Steak and champagne time again cool dog bro. You know your take on things is appreciated indeed :) Enjoying, supporting and being positive, not destructive about this game...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just get me man and I appreciate them. I only hope we are considered the cool lunch table.

Steak and champagne time again cool dog bro. You know your take on things is appreciated indeed :) Enjoying, supporting and being positive, not destructive about this game...

We are the defenders and supporters of truth, Justice, and STT. Perhaps we should put something in our forum names like when the movement all put Do Better in theirs.

• EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    We should go for true Gender Equality

I believe Kirk had a woman trapped in his body once

We could get some non-canons like:
    Sex-change Spock
    Mr. Bunrham
    Captain Sam Janeway
    Transitioning Tom Paris

I am sure by the 24th century they have the whole bathroom thing worked out.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we just close this thread anyway? It was clearly made to be a troll thread.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps we should put something in our forum names like when the movement all put Do Better in theirs.

Yups: "STT: DB does it better" B):p

• edited June 2018
    Dralix wrote: »
    If only there was something like an engine you could search with.

So Google tells me it's a character in Babylon 5? No idea why as a Trek fan I should get that. I still don't.
    Can we just close this thread anyway? It was clearly made to be a troll thread.

It honestly wasn't. I did make a mistake regarding the character. I have admitted that in subsequent posts.
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Anyone else having a Drazi moment? Green leader leads Green, Purple leader leads Purple. lol

I am still saying a Vorlon or Nimbari ship would be nice to have...or perhaps one of the First Ones.
    The Vorlon and Nimbari remind me of Species 8472 and Vilcans, respectively.
This discussion has been closed.