Home The Bridge

SERIOUSLY....SERIOUSLY!!?!?!?!?!

edited June 2018 in The Bridge
I'll let these photos speak for themselves!!!
qnvsvj7t51xn.png
qdg5rfoy0pyc.png
THE ONE TIME I GET A LEGENDARY FROM A MERIT PULL...IT'S ONE I ALREADY HAVE FF!!! *VEGAN POUTINE*

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch still more honour than I usually get from them
    DB: Do Better
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    That bites, I’m very envious of the FF Burnham though.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Well im thinking of maybe starting on a second copy (even though i am :disappointed:). When life gives you poutine, make it vegan!!
  • I would save that copy. The Queen is a rather powerful crew member and a second copy of her might be quite useful.
  • edited June 2018
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Definitely first world problems.

Definitely!!
    I would save that copy. The Queen is a rather powerful crew member and a second copy of her might be quite useful.

I think ill take your advise, keeping her and might start leveling her up soon!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I dumped three star Kortar cuz even at 5 stars he would not have been much improvement to what I had. Two days later I get him in a merit pull. Then the DYC pops up. For a second I was bemoaning cuz I could have had him at 5 stars but then I thought hey, dumping him saved me $25 cuz I surely would have DYC’d. My point, my man JL, is either wayvthat went I was cool with the result. Keeping the Queen and starting a new copy was a no lose pull after all. It’s lretty cool having two copies of a strong crew. My two Mirror Trois are often on Voyages together. As are my Killy’s. My two Sato’s, not so much but it does happen.
  • Oof, that’s rough... I have had 3-4 legendaries from the merit pulls and all were just honor...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • edited June 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I dumped three star Kortar cuz even at 5 stars he would not have been much improvement to what I had. Two days later I get him in a merit pull. Then the DYC pops up. For a second I was bemoaning cuz I could have had him at 5 stars but then I thought hey, dumping him saved me $25 cuz I surely would have DYC’d. My point, my man JL, is either wayvthat went I was cool with the result. Keeping the Queen and starting a new copy was a no lose pull after all. It’s lretty cool having two copies of a strong crew. My two Mirror Trois are often on Voyages together. As are my Killy’s. My two Sato’s, not so much but it does happen.

Yeah, i just hope next time i get a legendary from. Merit pull (next blue full super moon) it isnt a legendary i already have. But i will take the advise i have gotten here and start on a second copy, cant hurt right?

Yeah, i just hope next time i get a legendary from. Merit pull (next blue full super moon) it isnt a legendary i already have. But i will take the advise i have gotten here and start on a second copt, cant hurt right?

Nope. This way too if you get her in a pull again you’ll tell yourself it was well worth it to keep her. It took me a long time to finally get a legendary from merits. And that was 23rd Century Martok. Truly an UGH moment as I shot him off into the depths of space

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

Yeah, i just hope next time i get a legendary from. Merit pull (next blue full super moon) it isnt a legendary i already have. But i will take the advise i have gotten here and start on a second copt, cant hurt right?

Nope. This way too if you get her in a pull again you’ll tell yourself it was well worth it to keep her. It took me a long time to finally get a legendary from merits. And that was 23rd Century Martok. Truly an UGH moment as I shot him off into the depths of space

That would be a double ugh moment for me as i already have him ff/fe and i DO NOT want to start on a second copy of him!!

That would be a double ugh moment for me as i already have him ff/fe and i DO NOT want to start on a second copy of him!!

Ha! Only one uggo allowed on your ship

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I ever got from merit pulls was a blue crewman and heartache.
    Let’s fly!
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me a long time to finally get a legendary from merits. And that was 23rd Century Martok.

😝😅😂🤣

I'm not laughing at you, I'm— no, I am laughing at you. (And glad that didn't happen to me!)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ha! Only one uggo allowed on your ship

Exactly!! Only room for one Potatok!
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    It took me a long time to finally get a legendary from merits. And that was 23rd Century Martok.

😝😅😂🤣

I'm not laughing at you, I'm— no, I am laughing at you. (And glad that didn't happen to me!)

Thats so cruel...but so funny at the same time!!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Definitely first world problems.

Definitely!!

Should the Trek equivalent be 'Earth problem'? I mean they get attacked by the Borg a bit, but still...
  • guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    surely implied by the post, but this was a straight drop and not a behold, right? also, can you ever get a behold from merit pulls?
  • I don't understand why people aren't more sympathetic to this situation.
    This duplicate thing is so easily preventable, *especially* with legendaries.
    That should not happen.
  • guest_7456 wrote: »
    surely implied by the post, but this was a straight drop and not a behold, right? also, can you ever get a behold from merit pulls?

Yes it was a straight drop, i believe no beholds can come from merit pulls
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a strange basic pull tonight. I got a purple behold.
    i1tes4ktwm7z.jpg
  • I don't understand why people aren't more sympathetic to this situation.
    That should not happen.

Thank you Frylock, i also wish DB could do something to make this less sour...
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I had a strange basic pull tonight. I got a purple behold.
    i1tes4ktwm7z.jpg

It happens, I got a begold opening 3 standard (single) portal boxes to complete my daily and thats how Commander Kira came into my roster the best thing about was I think it was free because it was one of the gaunlet ones saved up so I don't waste credits on purchases.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people aren't more sympathetic to this situation.
    That should not happen.

I think it's because DB has made it abundantly clear that aspect will not change so there's a lot of apathy and cynicism. There has been plenty of community outrage over the issue, but the only measure that DB has really budged on is generally adding more sources of honor in the game (which, obviously, doesn't DIRECTLY deal with compensation for dupes, but is at least in the same ballpark as "character rewards").
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

Some people have the mindset of "I'm not happy unless you're not happy" so they relish going against grain just for the "joy" of it.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Some people have the mindset of "I'm not happy unless you're not happy" so they relish going against grain just for the "joy" of it.

Some have achieved a level of acceptance and this upsets that feeling.
  • THE ONE TIME I GET A LEGENDARY FROM A MERIT PULL...IT'S ONE I ALREADY HAVE FF!!! *VEGAN POUTINE*

Yup, had that - I've had two 5*s from merit pulls, first one was Lore, second was Mirror Kirk.

Mirror Kirk was very much immortalised as, for several months, RNG had a love-in with him by offering him in pretty much every other begold I had.

And then he popped up in a merit pull. Had to laugh. Had I enough spare crew spots I'd likely have kept him, but I didn't, so out the airlock...
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I leave everything at 4/5*. Paranoia about wasting the minuscule amount of money I spend on the game.

*My Borg Queen is at 5/5 but I didn't feel like waiting the 5 minutes or 5 years it would take for another star to drop so I could finish the Borg collection.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals