Home The Bridge
Options

Perfect mission of all those Borg Doctors out there..... ummm ?

hdacedpz5ziq.png

i guess you could put drone 7/9 in .. and then a medical boost....

but in my opinion..... DB mission designer fail...

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    By Borg logic, all drones possess the communal knowledge of the entire collective at all times. Therefore, all doctors!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a Galaxy event, skill boosts don't work if the crew doesn't have the skill. There is literally no character in the game with the Borg trait and any MED skill.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where have all the Borg doctors gone?
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

Long time passing…
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telepath and Med is a small number. So not a lot of crew that have the stat and trait bonus.
  • Options
    Can't you just picture the designer's thought process.....

drone 7 is a borg, and Species 8472 is Telepathic.. .. that's a good idea "check", "check"

now skills....

hmmmm... Medical yea.. Dark forces Bashir and Sarina both have medical... "Check"

Bring on the "Facepalm's"

Good thing that Dark Forces Bashir gives a good percentage in the slot...
  • Options
    Seven was able to bring Neelix back to life after he was dead for a full day. I'd say she's qualified.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seven was able to bring Neelix back to life after he was dead for a full day. I'd say she's qualified.

I think from her perspective it was more an engineering task than medical.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe someone at DB is excited for a future Nanoprobe-Infested Phlox?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

There was the Romulan who was the medic in Riley Fraiser's colony of ex-drones. Talk about obscure one-offs; I don't remember his name or even if he had one, but he could be another MED/ENG candidate.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

There was the Romulan who was the medic in Riley Fraiser's colony of ex-drones. Talk about obscure one-offs; I don't remember his name or even if he had one, but he could be another MED/ENG candidate.

That would be a fun card
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Borg doctors. Quick and efficient.

Now there is that pesky assimilation thing...
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the Borg get enough credit for providing free medical treatment to everyone they meet.

I feel like that would be a good premise for a spoof. The Borg are actually just trying to heal/cure everyone, but assimilation is an unfortunate side effect that they haven't figured out how to avoid yet. :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the Borg get enough credit for providing free medical treatment to everyone they meet.

I feel like that would be a good premise for a spoof. The Borg are actually just trying to heal/cure everyone, but assimilation is an unfortunate side effect that they haven't figured out how to avoid yet. :P

Look, if they can do something about Crohn's, I can be a drone.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could start a spinoff fleet: Crohn's Drones.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

You could start a spinoff fleet: Crohn's Drones.

Still need to fill one slot in our current fleet before we look at a spin-off. (Was that a subtle way of sneaking a recruitment into this thread? Why, yes, yes it was!)
  • Options
    well just another well thought out thing by DB
    im sure they will do these by hand at one point and jut a randomizer , or at least fix said randomizer ...