Home The Bridge
Options

Which super rare pops up like a bad penny for you

I must have had Anastasia Komananov pop up 8 times since she was fully fussed including 3 separate times in a behold choice, she has also been my only dabo wheel top row win.

Comments

• Options
    Most recent is Chief O'Brien, both in Father's day pack and Time Trouble. Four packs each, eight of him. All honour, considering I already have him ff --'
  • Options
    Captain Harriman...he has shown up like 20 times in straight drops in the past 3 months
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Crusher, Katra McCoy, Mirror Phlox, Holonovel Doctor, Mirror Sato have all shown up several times for me this past month or so. But then I get a lot of useless super-rares popping up, since there are really only about 10 or so left that I'm looking for in packs and Voyages these days.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    If you include events and daily rewards it would probably be Young Khan or Drone Seven
  • Options
    Drone Seven of Nine has been popping up a lot for me as well as Smiley O’Brien.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had an Army of RAF Mayweather...wanna trade?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    8ujle3ecz5bl.jpeg

I stopped airlocking him for a few weeks. -shrug-

But lately, I've been really, um, upset, to put it mildly, at my personal RNG.

It's been weirdly streaky, lately. I get a crew in a behold, and next pack gives me them as a straight drop. I got 3 or 4 sets of duplicates like that in 10 packs, and I decided to call it quits for a week, and reevaluate my odds of straight up airlock honor.

Then, we got the community rewards, and I got two 4* beholds in the 10x pack, and one crew was in both beholds.

But, while I was pulling the community reward pack, I had a voyage going that had three 4* crew as straight drops... and guess who else was in those beholds? Yup. Two of the crew who had just dropped on a voyage. In two 4* beholds, I had one person who was in both, and two people who had just dropped on my voyage an hour previously.

I'm not trying to go off on an RNG rant, just saying that, well, everyone is being streaky for me right now. :p

That said, I just went off on an RNG rant.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mind first went to Arik Soong too. But this may require more thought from me, I haven't bought any packs in a while.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommy Gun Dixon and Rura Pente Reed for me. I've had them both immortalized for a long time.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    In Voyages, Icheb & Professor Scott for me.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't buy a lot of packs, but the ones I space the most these days (and I'm sure after this post it will change):
    Drone Seven of Nine and Chief O'Brien. Two of my first FFFE 4*s.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    For me, doesn't matter if it's voyages, premium pulls, or event pulls, GI Chakotay continues to try to get on my crew. Oh, and the only time in a year and a half of playing that I got anything from the top line in Dabo was... you guessed it... GI Chakotay.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Dominion Dukat keeps dropping in voyages. And now he's the monthly reward too. :smile:
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    BO Dax for me. I've never kept her, but if I had, I could have immortalised her twice by now.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, all of them. ;)
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it was Legendary crew then the one that turns up like a bad penny would be Abraham Lincoln <ducking> o:)
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Ive airlocked so many Chief O’Briens

I seem to get a lot of Worfs I already have. Somehow I still have Drafted McCoy and Professor Scott sitting at two stars.
  • Options
    Doctor Chapel for me.... think i could have her 4/4 atleast 3 times now ...
  • Options
    Defiant Commander Worf and Klingon Quark. They probably don't pop up that much more than some others, but I remember the pain of leveling them up their mediocre cards so intensely that it makes me irrationally angry every time I see them.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the first crew I used honor to complete when it was first introduced was Augment Riker, and I swear the number of times I have airlocked him since has reached double-digits, including 2 of my last 3 voyages!
  • Options
    +1 for Chief O’brien and Drone Seven
  • Options
    Dinner Party Torres.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably doesn't show up any more often than anyone else, really, but I have an "Oh not you again" moment every time Colonel Karr meanders into view. Most crew in the game I can muster a little affection for, one way or another - or at least tolerant indifference, like Agent Forgettable Harris - but this guy I've really got nothing for.

He just popped up again in a voyage this afternoon, and I'm contemplating finishing him for cryo just so I don't have to deal with the itch at the back of my brain saying I really should try to immortalise everyone (within reason, I'll never finish the horde of golds), and then every time he shows up afterwards I can give him absolutely no thought on his way to the airlock.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    RAF Bashir dropped in all five of the Augmented Reality packs I got in the special offer the other week.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    Mirror Ezri
  • Options
    All of them, except for the ones I've not got FF...

Legendaries, it's Mirror Kirk. I've not got *that* many 5*, and of those 12 FF (streaky begolds and megas), yet Mirror Kirk pops up like a door-to-door salesman in begolds and, one irksome time, a merit pull.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vic Fontaine and Ambassador Sarek seem like the ones that I've had to airlock the most (since they're already immortalized).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly new. I have yet to airlock a super rare. I also have yet to see a bad penny. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Harriman