Home The Bridge

Monday Offers June 18th.

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
pnssb2e5b6cq.jpg
Not a ship offer at least but I'm done paying that kind of price for content

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third week in a row, I'm starting to get right pissed off with these!
    wlqxba09hf8m.png
    DB: Do Better
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I do not want Dilithium overload, I do not want to double my crew, I do not want ship schematics. I do not want any special offers. What I do want is my missing Admiral Division schematics please and thank you.
  • dolb6x3929gh.png

I bought this awhile ago when it came w 4K dil. Now I get the offer a lot.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not want Dilithium overload, I do not want to double my crew, I do not want ship schematics. I do not want any special offers. What I do want is my missing Admiral Division schematics please and thank you.

Shan is looking into the missing schematics issue, she's just replied as such on the other thread.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very lucky this week as this is the same offer I had last week.....might even buy it :)

n0huxck7xxmp.png

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I like it when they make my decision easy for me

w37h5n9q0g6s.png
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very lucky this week as this is the same offer I had last week.....might even buy it :)

n0huxck7xxmp.png

If you do, you should post your results here so I can live vicariously through you :smiley:
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload. Thanks, but no thanks.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will not Be Assimilated today, or any day. Assimilate this.
    jfe39494s05v.png

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭

n0huxck7xxmp.png

I have been waiting for this offer for a while. Didn't get it. I wanted the honour push so I could get to my next 5* citation faster. Patience is a virtue I guess and I am almost there without it. Guess I can save my 14 bucks.
  • How has this issue not been solved? Every week we have a thread essentially complaining that we want to spend money, but we’re not given a good offer.

Why not put a special offer tab in the time portal and give everyone 3 offers. I would suggest that everyone get a $5 and $10 offer each week in addition to one other random offer. The majority of the player base is much more likely to drop $5-10 instead of $50-100. Even an offer for 3 10X premium pulls for $5 would be a significant improvement over the $25 for ship schematics that are already maxed.

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    How has this issue not been solved? Every week we have a thread essentially complaining that we want to spend money, but we’re not given a good offer.

Why not put a special offer tab in the time portal and give everyone 3 offers. I would suggest that everyone get a $5 and $10 offer each week in addition to one other random offer. The majority of the player base is much more likely to drop $5-10 instead of $50-100. Even an offer for 3 10X premium pulls for $5 would be a significant improvement over the $25 for ship schematics that are already maxed.

We don't get anything like that because it makes too much sense. It's pretty clear that DB isn't interested in our money :wink:
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Overload for at least the 3rd straight week... and a 3rd straight easy ignore.
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Steam dlc has proved people will spend willingly for the 10/10. Either DB sees a lot more silly purchases on these than we think, or they are worried running that deal weekly will devalue regular purchases.
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Sail the Starry skies. Why oh why can't DB run an algorithm to see I have all those ships maxed out.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plunder the Galaxy..... AGAIN
    30 10x packs, 3000 chrons, 500k credits, 1500 DIL

At least it's an easy pass...
  • I bought the $100 offer Plunder the Galaxy once, 30 10x premium portals, dil, credits and chrons. I didn't feel it was a bad offer at the time, but it seems the same offer I've gotten most weeks since then. Even if I want this offer in the future, I won't buy it because then it'll be the only offer I receive for far too many weeks in a row.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Wundigore wrote: »
    Sail the Starry skies. Why oh why can't DB run an algorithm to see I have all those ships maxed out.

Same offer, same problem...they obviously monitor my inventory so the idiocy of this offer is beyond reason...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    8d5dr92qegkd.png

At least this one offers crew packs, but it’s been months since I snagged a 10 for 10. Every week its the same thread, and less money for DB
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium overload for me. At least I saved some money, right?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna buy another one until I get offered the 10 for 10 one again. And then I'll buy that one all day, every day.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    pnssb2e5b6cq.jpg
    Not a ship offer at least but I'm done paying that kind of price for content

Same sentiment on spending having just recently reached vip 14. It's the $10 10x pack offer i don't seem to get that would open my wallet now. I'm not happy paying more for almost 100% airlock crew.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • hurrbibkxpcj.png

This is my offer today. I dunno...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    u8WhF1r.png
    I got Grow Your Crew, and I had unbelievable luck this time!

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

I almost feel like I should continue to buy Premium Packs today with the dil from this offer instead of waiting for the special packs later in the week, considering how good my luck has been today.

Holy piss man... that's insane
  • Legolas wrote: »
    hurrbibkxpcj.png

I would recommend against buying it unless you want to see this same offer every week for the foreseeable future.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain lost..
    You should.

• XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    I got the 10x10 offer, and this is the breakdown:
    2018-06-18| 10x10 offer:
    4* new: (1 x 54,000) = 54,000
    5* new: (0 x 200,000) = 0
    New crew: 54,000

4* fuses: (6 x 18,000) = 108,000
    4* dismissals: (2 x 200) = 400
    3* dismissals: (67 x 100) = 6,700
    Fuses and Dismissals: 115,100

Honor deficit decrease: 61,100

We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    u8WhF1r.png
    I got Grow Your Crew, and I had unbelievable luck this time!

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

I almost feel like I should continue to buy Premium Packs today with the dil from this offer instead of waiting for the special packs later in the week, considering how good my luck has been today.

That's bonkers. I got a single premium pull from the event, and it was a BeGold as well. Maybe today is just a good day for RNG?
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »
    Legolas wrote: »
    hurrbibkxpcj.png

I would recommend against buying it unless you want to see this same offer every week for the foreseeable future.

Definitely a no go...that same offer is occasionally $49...very very similar anyway. Less VIP
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...