2»

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey DB, I want to give you money!

DB: Nahh, we're good, thanks. Keep it.
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Captain lost..
    You should.

I did. No more Gold Beholds, but I got the last star for Prisoner O'Brien, so not a total waste.
  • Skizzy wrote: »
    Legolas wrote: »
    hurrbibkxpcj.png

This is my offer today. I dunno...

I would recommend against buying it unless you want to see this same offer every week for the foreseeable future.

Definitely a no go...that same offer is occasionally $49...very very similar anyway. Less VIP

Thanks for the heads up! I’m dying to expand and FF my crew but this just wasn’t sitting well with me. Guess I’ll skip and see if anything else gets thrown my way later.
  • I did a 10x10 today. Got a 1/5 I didn't have, a new 1/4, and maxed out two 3/4s I had lying around that are going straight to cryo..

The rest were all duplicates. I guess I could have done worse, but the diminishing returns still sting.

I remember a year ago when a 10x10 opening was a marvelous thing that left me scrambling for the entire week trying to make room to save everybody that was waiting in the airlock overflow. Now a 10x10 means a couple of new cards, a bunch of schematics that will never get used, and around 10% of the airlock honor needed to eventually get a legendary citation.
    edited June 2018
    u8WhF1r.png
    I got Grow Your Crew, and I had unbelievable luck this time!
    xZvgkmo.png
    I think I've reached some kind of milestone here.
    MHbnWwC.png
    I still need four Picards, two Siskos, six or more Janeways, four Archers, and any Lorcas or Georgious, but I have all the Kirks!

• Exceed your dreams $99.99 Still not buying.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Overload, U$D 24.99. Nope. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • edited June 2018
    u8WhF1r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

I almost feel like I should continue to buy Premium Packs today with the dil from this offer instead of waiting for the special packs later in the week, considering how good my luck has been today.

Congradulations!! Not only have you won all those gold crew but you have also won this weeks 'most annoyingly lucky' award. Included is a lot of people saying congrats, while really inside are annoyed at your good rng. But thats not all! Included is a special 'since you got such good stuff, next special offer will give you garbage' prize. We know how hard it is to fuse crew together so we made this special prize just for you, making you just throw crew out the airlock instead of having to use all that work fusing them up next time you get a special offer or event offer! Congradulations, come up and claim your prizes! (Congrats @Captain Lost :wink:!!)
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Got the 2000 honour for £8 or so. Haven't seen it often, but I'm making enough honour now to pass it.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Third week in a row, I'm starting to get right pissed off with these!
    wlqxba09hf8m.png

Same here, guess we're on the same rotation!
    Cymru am byth
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Starry skies yesterday
    10 x10 today...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Just got the 10x10! Finally!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    u8WhF1r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

I almost feel like I should continue to buy Premium Packs today with the dil from this offer instead of waiting for the special packs later in the week, considering how good my luck has been today.

Crikey, thats some insane luck. Last time I bouught that one I failed to get a single gold. has put me off all but the 10 for 10$ deal.

Out of interest who did you pick from the Begolds @Captain Lost ?

Jim
    DB: Do Better
    edited June 2018
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Crikey, thats some insane luck. Last time I bouught that one I failed to get a single gold. has put me off all but the 10 for 10$ deal.

Jim

bs6IEH2.png
    I went for the star on Sisko here. I'd like that Uhura, but I just felt like adding the star was the thing to do.

xZvgkmo.png
    Kirk here. I thought about adding the star to Chang, but I looked at the wiki and saw that this Kirk's SEC is off the charts. Also, this was the last Kirk that I didn't have.

xkplIkv.png
    Sisko again. I'd really like this Riker, but I knew that adding the 4th star to Sisko would make him pretty strong.

gxjp197.png
    Odo. I was slightly tempted by Trelane, but Curzon Odo is one of my best DIPLO crew, I couldn't pass up a chance to make him stronger.

oHBrItv.png
    Troi. Heard her SEC is pretty good.

WHYMABZ.png
    Hard one. Do I add the star to Daystrom? His stats aren't that great, even at 3 stars, though. Kinda tempted by that Kira, but she has pretty common skills, and only two. AND I already have Commander Kira at 4/5*. Went with the star on Bateson. They have to rerun The Captain's Oath at some point, right? (plus toss salad, scrambled eggs)

YB3WFBQ.png
    O'Brien. My next big project is to FF a Legendary Engineer, and RAF O'Brien just got nominated.

hPRs8fQ.png
    Burnham. I thought about adding the star to Wesley for a second, but a quick look at the wiki told me FO Burnham's CMD is OUTRAGEAOUS. She would hit my top four CMD characters just at 1/5* FE.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Jim

bs6IEH2.png
    I went for the star on Sisko here. I'd like that Uhura, but I just felt like adding the star was the thing to do.

xZvgkmo.png
    Kirk here. I thought about adding the star to Chang, but I looked at the wiki and saw that this Kirk's SEC is off the charts. Also, this was the last Kirk that I didn't have.

xkplIkv.png
    Sisko again. I'd really like this Riker, but I knew that adding the 4th star to Sisko would make him pretty strong.

gxjp197.png
    Odo. I was slightly tempted by Trelane, but Curzon Odo is one of my best DIPLO crew, I couldn't pass up a chance to make him stronger.

oHBrItv.png
    Troi. Heard her SEC is pretty good.

WHYMABZ.png
    Hard one. Do I add the star to Daystrom? His stats aren't that great, even at 3 stars, though. Kinda tempted by that Kira, but she has pretty common skills, and only two. AND I already have Commander Kira at 4/5*. Went with the star on Bateson. They have to rerun The Captain's Oath at some point, right? (plus toss salad, scrambled eggs)

YB3WFBQ.png
    O'Brien. My next big project is to FF a Legendary Engineer, and RAF O'Brien just got nominated.

hPRs8fQ.png
    Burnham. I thought about adding the star to Wesley for a second, but a quick look at the wiki told me FO Burnham's CMD is OUTRAGEAOUS. She would hit my top four CMD characters just at 1/5* FE.

Pretty sensible choices. Burnham is the best voyage card and the second best CMD card so its a no brainer. I probably would have taken Daystrom over Bateson, but as you say, they are likely to repeat the event at some point
    DB: Do Better
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    YB3WFBQ.png

I did this a while back with RAF O’Brien and it was one of the better decisions I have made in this game. You’ll be really pleased with him at 5/5*.