Home The Bridge
Options

So how much are you going to participate in the 6 day insanity ?

So just how much are you going for in this insanity of an event ?

So how much are you going to participate in the 6 day insanity ? 191 votes

Going all out , #1 here i come!
4%
Captain QOdo Marmarosa/SSR/ MaelstromFrank?Capt. Pete OwenCranky (SC) Cmdr SinclairCpt Caotic 8 votes
Top 1000 is good for me!
11%
RabbAviTrek[ISA] RavenSSR Barkley[NDQ] Joker41NAM[TLA]  84wbFrakkinPhoenixAHSOG2AntasilPhotonKim(HGH)ApolloConfused KlingonGib - Admiral MarinersEtienneSuperAmdynkapuNecronjonIshmael MarxLegate Damar Gogus 22 votes
Threshold and done !
61%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Warrior WillosorinevPeachtree Rex<TGE> DangerDrake[KM]VidemCaptainUnderpantsCaptain TFCaptain DurfRoadrunner {SG-66}ProssergarnerZombie Squirrel Speckles the Destroyer of WorldsRocpileMordackabegheer1V.Captain Lost{SST} Captain Magenta Borealis 118 votes
4 Leeta's and out !
10%
Captain_WhoSabine of AthensKaitee[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerPallidynebarrydancerHassinator[GoT] Terfin[S47] ELiL[FF] Frylock IBOL17[Retired] BeamMeUpScottieguest_757423444811776Happyfaceguest_676962350002176PompeyMagnus[DC] Picard Loves RedsTP:ToPetter ~SE~Primus1 of 687584749907971SpockyMe [AUS] 21 votes
Give me my last Bashir and leave me alone !
11%
izausome[SoCo] Dr. Acular[TUFG] Doctor XZann Calcore (ISA)GrumpferCommander TuckerDittoweatherseed[SFW] Quick ClaudePinkyfirstShran Wrap<TGE> Darxide[TUFG] Captain Zlog[Deleted User]Emmett KS14 Bri [VA] NATEChigsharqubusASK_ 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    So, I am still contemplating my options, buy I might go for a level not available in the Poll question: 300,000 Victory Points to get the regular Premium pull, and then stop.
    It's not that I don't have the resources to get to 400,000, but I am unsure whether I want to spend them on a 10% chance to get the new 5* Augment Commander O'Brien.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    Maybe even just Bashir...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Threshold and done !
    Irial wrote: »
    So, I am still contemplating my options, buy I might go for a level not available in the Poll question: 300,000 Victory Points to get the regular Premium pull, and then stop.
    It's not that I don't have the resources to get to 400,000, but I am unsure whether I want to spend them on a 10% chance to get the new 5* Augment Commander O'Brien.

Yup, 300K and out for me too, assuming I have the time, otherwise it's just 4 Leetas.

If the last reward was a second premium pull, I'd probably do full thresholds, but I already have Riker, I'll get Leeta from thresholds, and Faux'Brien isn't worth a crew slot.
  • Options
    Give me my last Bashir and leave me alone !
    Holiday !!
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    Going for thresholds and out, most likely. O'Brien isn't appealing to me, so no desire to fight for rank OR do more galaxy so soon. B) Hopefully I clear thresholds in the first 2 segments so I can skip galaxy entirely.
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    I'll be playing the whole thing by ear. I'd like the first Premium pull, but this is the most disappointing round of event crew I've seen in quite a while, if ever. I might save most of my effort for the galaxy to give everyone a chance at all the community rewards.
  • Options
    4 Leeta's and out !
    I'm going to try and collect the Leetas and Bashir, I'm too new to be properly competitive. :)
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    I haven't decided if I'm going for both packs or not. Depends on how easy the Expedition portion is. Pretty sure I can score ~200K from faction alone.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    I'll do all the expedition tickets, and my 8 in my mailbox, and say goodbye to the last expedition event we will likely ever see. Then send shuttles to support the one squadmate going for it. Thats should be 400k easily
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 2000 or 2500.

I have a 1/4 Augment Riker. I would like to get him to 4/4 in this event, so I can freeze him.
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    Top 2000 or 2500.

I have a 1/4 Augment Riker. I would like to get him to 4/4 in this event, so I can freeze him.

well you only need 2 more then , since im assuming you will get 1 from the community rewards in the galaxy phase
  • Options
    I'm not really certain how deep into this one I'm going to get. Surely i'll complete threshold. Further than that I haven't made up my mind. One thing I know for sure is that I'm not spending much time on the expedition. I'm not going to grind an event that doesn't offer any any items.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    Planning to work hard until I get that last threshold 10x pack. If I pull an O'Brien, I might keep working to try to hit top 1k and get a second copy. We'll see.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Gonna do as much as I can during the expedition and faction portions to get my rank up, but I'm prepared to be knocked down during the galaxy portion.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Threshold and done !
    Getting all threshold rewards would be overachieving for me ... I think. I'm not sure how much I can get through Expeditions. That final amount really is a lot. Getting an O'Brien from the event pack would be awesome, I see no other way how I can get him.

I would really like to be able to hit those portal pull packs ... as a f2p this is critical for boosting my crew.

I would like to be able to FF my 2/4 Riker (so need one extra copy) ... we'll see how far I am if I make it to all the Thresholds to see if I try for a final copy for him.
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    I might try and get a 4th leeta...just so i can cryo her
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    I'll try for full thresholds. It's a steep goal, but maybe 6 days won't be a bad stretch.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Threshold and done !
    I already burned through my thousands of stockpiled chrons on the last event only to drop 600 spots in the last hour to finish at a frustrating 1003rd place.

I will just do threshold and out and call it a 5 day vacation the rest of the event.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going all out , #1 here i come!
    I don't know about #1, but I am going to see if I can make a run at top 100 with the large number of people not interested in the marathon. I've managed top 200 in faction, 250 in expedition and 300 in galaxy. They were the Senator Vreenek, Mirror Bev and Correspondant Jake events, which I believe all had lower-than average participation.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 Leeta's and out !
    If it were Skirmish I might see how far I could go (or Faction as well, I suppose, what else are you going to do with shuttles while it's on), but I can't see myself slaving away over a hot galaxy stove more than necessary, and as for the expedition segment, last time there was one of those I just ignored it until it flipped to phase two and some other type, and as I recall that worked out pretty well for my sanity (such as it is). So like Rom, I'll just consider myself lucky to get Leeta.
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    It’s six days?! I thought it was 7. Ok not as bad lol
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    I'll go to the first ten pull, probably not the event one if the effort's too much to obtain what will basically be an Honor package. I'd be hoping not to get O'Brien either way so I didn't feel the need to keep going for rank
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    Irial wrote: »

Even if I got the new O'Brien from the pull, I would airlock him. AND there are other things in a 10x pull I could probably use. Also, I don't need to worry about getting to Galaxy phase to finish thresholds, since I should get them done by sometime Friday, then do Expedition portion (because I like it), then out.

My luck I will get another Augment Riker anyway, so free Honor regardless.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    The thing that would make me want to push for the event pack threshold is that I do want to encourage that type of reward in the future. It’s a good idea in theory, even if there’s nothing in this pack I really want.
  • Options
    4 Leeta's and out !
    Hoping for 4 Leeta's, but with a crazy busy weekend in front of me, we'll see.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I don't know about #1, but I am going to see if I can make a run at top 100 with the large number of people not interested in the marathon. I've managed top 200 in faction, 250 in expedition and 300 in galaxy. They were the Senator Vreenek, Mirror Bev and Correspondant Jake events, which I believe all had lower-than average participation.

Your thinking is on point. If you have the time to devote this is the event to make a run. So many people are seeing this as too much and are going to bail once they get what they want. You’ll have your die hards who are going to be up there but now is the chance to make a run
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    Threshold and out. Players posting scores in the millions for top 500. No thanks.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 1000 is good for me!
    My actual choice isn't listed - between 1001-1500. Airlock unneeded 4* for honor and won't have a chance to second guess my disinterest in O'Brien.
  • Options
    Threshold and done !
    My actual choice isn't listed - between 1001-1500. Airlock unneeded 4* for honor and won't have a chance to second guess my disinterest in O'Brien.

Sorry , i tried my best :pensive:
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold and done !
    Ill probably just go for 400k points. Should be doable without needing to partake in the Galaxy phase.
    Jim
    DB: Do Better