Home The Bridge
Options

Bittersweet firsts...

After about 5 months, I hit a first in the game. Airlocking my first purple. Not due to space but because of already having it fully fused.

Had that brief euphoria where I hit a super rare dilemma and then the awww when I saw who it was.

See ya Harris #2

Comments

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you wont blink twice; or at all. I spaced three 4*s just this weekend, and I haven't even opened my portal rewards yet.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until you airlock your first gold. That was rough.
    Poor Vina, I ran out of crew slots.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I airlocked Diner Janeway because she looked silly, way before I understood the game and DB's fondness for her.
  • Options
    The first gold i airlocked was...Suus Mahana Sarek. 2nd was Satan's Robot (do the math why :wink:).
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a merit pull and got 1/5* Mirror Spock. Already have him immortal, so out the airlock he went...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I airlocked Convergence Day Quark, safe in the knowledge that I would never spend the money required to FF him and not wanting to waste a crew slot...then DB released honor and the vault. I probably wouldn’t have spent honor on him but I'm currently sitting at 179/200 slots. Oops.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first time i hit a dilemma that dropped a SR and it was Harris, who I had FF.

The first time i extended a voyage for the 10 hour achievement, it never dropped any SR crew at all, which I found a bit disappointing. I've learnt a little more about voyages since then.....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I think the biggest one for me, is again another airlocking scenario.

This time mirror Sisko only to find days later the announcement of the mirror mega event. As a newish player that was a right kick in the youknowwhatsit.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    After about 5 months, I hit a first in the game. Airlocking my first purple. Not due to space but because of already having it fully fused.

Had that brief euphoria where I hit a super rare dilemma and then the awww when I saw who it was.

See ya Harris #2
    That's exactly what happened to me, recently (I can't remember exactly how long ago, but it could be less that 2 weeks). Agent Harris in a dilemma, first super rare airlock due to having him fully fused.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »

See ya Harris #2
    That's exactly what happened to me, recently (I can't remember exactly how long ago, but it could be less that 2 weeks). Agent Harris in a dilemma, first super rare airlock due to having him fully fused.

Mine was very recently too
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

See ya Harris #2

Welcome to the club. Wait until you have to airlock your first 5* because it's fully fused.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

See ya Harris #2

Welcome to the club. Wait until you have to airlock your first 5* because it's fully fused.

Had to airlock one of the two 5*’s I won in Dabo because she was FF. That was annoying

• Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    I've airlocked 23rd century Martok more than once. My fleet mates call me crazy but I just can't stand his art.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    I’ve airlocked a couple 5*, first of which was my 6th copy of Delta Flyer Paris.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

See ya Harris #2

Had to airlock one of the two 5*’s I won in Dabo because she was FF. That was annoying

Sometimes you can't get lucky even when you get lucky
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in that loooooooong plateau stage between airlocking any purple that isn't already owned and not immortal, and airlocking my first gold.
    I am not looking to that day.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no legendary airlocks for me... I dread the day that happens
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

See ya Harris #2

Sometimes you can't get lucky even when you get lucky

Right? And I thought Dabo rewards were tailored to you. A 5* I already have immortalized doesn’t fit that bill. (These are all puns as the other one was Garak)

• Options
    Ive airlocked 4 extra copies of legendaries.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

I've actually stopped doing that. I'm working on second copies of the ones I get extra on. I airlocked 2 copies of Cadet Sylvia Tilly (had 5/5 and got 2 more) and wish I had saved them. That's what made me decide to stop airlocking them and work on extras.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    I am in that loooooooong plateau stage between airlocking any purple that isn't already owned and not immortal, and airlocking my first gold.
    I am not looking to that day.

I am in a similar state. I keep a bench of 4* characters that I don't level until they are useful to level and I drop the least useful when a new one comes along. That way I keep some space on my roster and don't focus on unfused characters I might need to drop later before completed. The other day I picked up a low end 5* that I don't want to level. I am still debating whether or not to drop him off my bench as he would be my first 5* to go.
  • Options

I've actually stopped doing that. I'm working on second copies of the ones I get extra on. I airlocked 2 copies of Cadet Sylvia Tilly (had 5/5 and got 2 more) and wish I had saved them. That's what made me decide to stop airlocking them and work on extras.

I kept extra guinans but some I had no use for.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got so many 5* not FF that duplicates would drive me insane. I had a second KB Jadzia -- and realized damn I have a LOT of other Daxes....
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I've got so many 5* not FF that duplicates would drive me insane. I had a second KB Jadzia -- and realized damn I have a LOT of other Daxes....

One can never have too many Daxes. <3

Yeah but there can only be one Bride Jadzia unless you are following Warren Jeffs.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have airlocked AUGMENTED O'Brien because his stats **tsk tsk** and I have Raf O'Brien, Klingon O'Brien, Chief O'Brien and Lisa an.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    I have airlocked AUGMENTED O'Brien because his stats *Hasperat Soufflé* and I have Raf O'Brien, Klingon O'Brien, Chief O'Brien and Lisa an.

Lol, next O'Brien event I'm in good shape. I don't have Falcon, but I've got RAF, Chief, Klingon, Undercover, Prisoner all FE (all FF except RAF), and of course an unleveled Augment.
  • Options

See ya Harris #2

Owning only a third of super rares, I still airlock ten plus a week. So that is acceptance stage. You have anger and bargaining to go through!
  • Options
    I seem to airlock all of the supers I get in voyages these days. It isn't that I have them all immortalized, it's that the ones that drop all seem to be ones that have been.

My first legend airlocked was the Borg Queen. Very painful.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets