• Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the 12th time in the last 14 weeks, ship schematics. *barf*
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 bucks for 15 10x packs and a bunch of DIL

Nah...
  • Options
    My programing is quite rusty. I had one class about 25 year ago. Can someone help with this code?

IF ships.CurrentPlayer.Levels.AllAtMaximum THEN
    SkipThisOffer
    fpw3jbawocqq.png
    Else
    Continue
    End IF

Asking for a friend. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like ships should be a member of players, and not the other way around. Also, it's weird that the member ships (a collection) has a collection (I guess) of levels instead of each ship having a level.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got "Be Assimilated" ship schematics pack... despite having completed both Borg ships.

At least give me an offer that there's a 1% chance of me buying. On second thought, my wallet appreciates the auto-pass.
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    Looks like ships should be a member of players, and not the other way around. Also, it's weird that the member ships (a collection) has a collection (I guess) of levels instead of each ship having a level.

Oh thanks, that's why it's not working. I should use a "DO WHILE" loop on the CurrentPlayer.Ships variable/table. I'll pass the info to my firend and come back to you
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I got this offer too. Did we all get the same offer?

Edit: Nah, I hadn't even noticed people had already gotten different offers when I wrote this. Sorry.
  • Options
    Exceed your expectation $99.99, would be tempted, especially because of the 5000 chonitons, but don't have the money in my account right now.
  • Options
    I got $24.99 Grow Your Crew - 15 premium packs + 1500 dilithium.

Not planning to buy, but at least it wasn't ship schems.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Sail Them Starry Skies Spend Your My Money Elsewhere Not Here...

What a silly company
    The Fish & Chips sells out consistently and completely so take it off the menu! Yay...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    lewcsqcwuupu.png

Another disappointing Monday
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to see it from DB's point of view, as to NOT offering the 10x10 to everyone.

Rationally speaking, the acquisition and collection of rare crew is one of the main driving forces in this game. If they consistently give them away in bulk packs, they make people less likely to look for them anywhere else, maybe?

Plus, the uproar over fully fused beholds would finally reach a point where they'd have to do something about it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For about 2 months in a row now I got the $100 offer. Well, about 4 months but I stopped buying it 2 months ago because I only have 3 more legendaries left to immortalize. I thought if you stopped buying they would give you offers for a lesser price?
  • Options
    I got the 10x10 offer, so I bought it as it's the only decent offer there is. I didn't get much out of it (3 additional stars on Super Rare crew I needed, plus the first star on Cmdr Nevesa, no legendary crew unfortunately) but it was nice to get a decent offer for once!

Korrin
  • Options
    I've been trying to see it from DB's point of view, as to NOT offering the 10x10 to everyone.

Rationally speaking, the acquisition and collection of rare crew is one of the main driving forces in this game. If they consistently give them away in bulk packs, they make people less likely to look for them anywhere else, maybe?

Plus, the uproar over fully fused beholds would finally reach a point where they'd have to do something about it.

Kinda sorta...but the packs are so rarely anything but honor I don’t think they’re in danger of giving too much away. When I spend $10 I’m well aware it’s likely going to get me nothing. Sometimes I’m surprised and after 10 pulls and I get 1 single star on something I needed...I will never ever spend $50 or even $100 on those same odds
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Kinda sorta...but the packs are so rarely anything but honor I don’t think they’re in danger of giving too much away. When I spend $10 I’m well aware it’s likely going to get me nothing. Sometimes I’m surprised and after 10 pulls and I get 1 single star on something I needed...I will never ever spend $50 or even $100 on those same odds

If they always offer 10 for $10, then they have effectively put a value at $1/pack. No one will ever buy a pack at another price because the expectation is $1/pack. If it's a rare sale, then you're likely to still buy packs at other prices. That's what DB is trying to balance.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

If they always offer 10 for $10, then they have effectively put a value at $1/pack. No one will ever buy a pack at another price because the expectation is $1/pack. If it's a rare sale, then you're likely to still buy packs at other prices. That's what DB is trying to balance.

I agree, but by offering it even once they’ve valued it at $1/pack for all but the truly desperate or the new arrivals. It gets harder and harder to find any value for the seasoned player...calling the premium packs a crap shoot is to optimistic in my opinion...
  • Options
    Got the 15x10, unless it came with a few guaranteed 5* drops, not worth it as I've pretty much every 4* in the portal FF now, and I'm not that desperate to FF my 5*'s to shove £45 DB's way for some honour.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    fagoait68hpb.png

Infinitely better than a dumb ship schematics offer, though too rich for my blood.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    fagoait68hpb.png

Infinitely better than a dumb ship schematics offer, though too rich for my blood.

Got the same one and taking a pass as well.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    $9.99 for 1500 chronitons and 2000 honor. Very tempting, but ultimately a pass.
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    99 dollar dilithium. Not this week. Once a month is plenty for Tuesday packs all month.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    fagoait68hpb.png

I got this one, but priced at USD 10 (and 500 VIP points instead of 2500)

EDIT: I just noticed, no dillithium on mine :D
  • Options
    I got $99.99 Plunder the Galaxy. Not looking to spend that much in 1 shot on this game especially since I got another 2 stars on Romulan Data (making him 4/5) for next week’s event after getting him in portal pull then $24.99 DYC offer.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    10x10. really tempted today.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grow Your Crew. Gave into temptation.

Three legendary beholds! I chose Musketeer LaForge, Mirror Spock and a third star on Mirror T'Pol.

Also had 5 stars added to various super rares including a 4th for Kazon Seska completing the Cardassian collection and 10,500 honor.

• Options
    25 packs for AU$160 (also 5000 chrons and 4000 dil).

We laughed and we laughed, then I closed my wallet.

There's 8 purples I haven't immortalised, and only 3 of them are in general packs, you need to work on your offer algorithm DB.
  • Options
    $50 dilithoum overload. Considered buying it so i could get a 6500 dil pack of the end mega event pack and hopefully get bashir. But considering my rng lately im not gonna do it...im less than 8000 honor from a citation so ill just do that instead
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    “Reach Your Goals”: Fifteen 10x premium pulls + 3000 chronitons + 3000 dilithium, all for the low, low price of U$D 49.99 + tax. I never buy chrons, so it was an easy “Pass” from me. I can’t quite see how this offer would appeal to others, either. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50 dilithoum overload. Considered buying it so i could get a 6500 dil pack of the end mega event pack and hopefully get bashir. But considering my rng lately im not gonna do it...im less than 8000 honor from a citation so ill just do that instead

You mean, in the 4 weeks of the mega, you never had a DYC offer pop up for Bashir? That would've been half the money of that offer, and with no randomness involved. o:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"