Home The Bridge
Options

How Many Fully Equipped But Not Fully Fused Crew Do You Have?

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
I was updating my crew spreadsheet to figure out my honor debit and counted the number of crew that I had that are at level 100, fully equipped and just waiting for stars to immortalize them.

I have 112 Legendary Crew just waiting to be immortalized but for the lack of stars. That's almost triple the number of Legendary crew that I have FF/FE (39 crew)

I don't have any 4* crew that are FE waiting for stars.

Just curious how many FE crew others have (of any rarity) that are simply waiting for stars.

Comments

• Options
    I have 46 Legendaries and 1 Super Rare waiting for stars.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have 52 Legendaries and 63 Super Rares waiting for stars.

EDIT: Of the 52 gold, 34 are FE. Of the 63 purple, 21 are FE. Sorry for not reading the title of the thread more carefully! LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    92 Legendaries and 26 Super Rares.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    65 legendaries and 2 super rares fully equipped needing stars to become immortal
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    76 5* and 15 4*
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I have 93 legendaries and only 12 are FF

Plus a handful of stray 4*.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I include crew that are left deliberately unequipped and unleveled:
    64 Legendaries and 9 Super-rares

Generally I can level almost any crew in less than 15 minutes. If its not its because I'm either gaming the dabo wheel or the gauntlet or waiting for daily missions.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    4/5* - 4
    3/5* - 3
    2/5* - 4
    1/5* - 16 (and 1 more almost there)

3/4* - 24
    2/4* - 26
    1/4* - 22

2/3* - 1

1/2* - 1
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    My breakdown for FF vs. FE vs. FF/FE (up through the new Miranda Jones)

31 Crew that are neither FE or FF
    23 Crew FF but not FE
    112 Crew FE but not FF
    375 Crew FF and FE
    23 Crew that I don't have at all
  • Options
    19 FE 5*
    17 FE 4*
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    45 Legendary (4/5 x1, 3/5 x1, 2/5 x5, 1/5 x38)
    35 Super Rare (3/4 x13, 2/4 x9, 1/4 x13)

One of the SR's is Dominion Dukat, presently a 3/4. He'll come off the list Thursday when I get the fourth star from the daily rewards.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legendary: 4x 4/5, 4x3/5, 7x2/5, 16x1/5
    Super Rare: 5x3/4, 2x3/4, 1x1/4
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Legendaries needing stars: 76
    Super Rares needing stars: 2
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 185 crew fully equipped. Only 3 need stars. Also, 3 legendary immortals are duplicates.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    3/5 - 1
    2/5 - 8
    1/5 - 16
    3/4 - 20
    2/4 - 10
    1/4 - 8

Total 63

A bunch of others not FE, and need stars. But it's not so bad. I'm saving honor to the next 50K level just because I want to have it ready to go for whenever the next mega is. But beyond that, I have plenty of room in my crew so I'm not in a hurry to cryo anything else. I might try to save my honor for quite some time.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was shocked to note that I only have 50 Legendaries and 1 SR FE but not FF. I tend to prioritize in this order:

Event/Bonus Crew
    FF
    Whomever I feel like

Now I have a ton of non-FE crew needing stars, thought
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere in the 50+ area for legendaries, because this game never puts them out and Im not Scrooge McDuck.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    3/5*: 4 (including my next immortalized legendary target, Mirror Cochrane)
    2/5*: 8
    1/5*: 34
    3/4*: 7 (including Dominion Dukat, who will be FF in a few days from daily rewards, and Prospero Data, who I hope to FF this weekend)
    2/4*: 3
    1/4*: 3

For the 1/4* and 2/4* crew, I leveled them solely to help in events (with mixed results - Mirror Jadzia and even Mirror Ezri helped, while others still were useless). None of the 3/5*s except Mirror Cochrane were by citations; 2 of 3 stars on Dr. Soong were from event packs with the other from making it into the top 1000 in the Ghost In The Machine rerun, while all stars on Arachnia Janeway and Rogue Kai Winn came from either event packs or beholds. Some of the 2/5*s were DYCs, back when I did those.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    32, 12 legendaries 20 purple but I got plenty more purple and a few gold still need levelling and are not ff - a large proportion of my roster.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    As it stands now, 35 Legendary and 76 Super rare including those that are FE. I'm working on immortalizing all the super-rares now. I'm only missing 39 more and I have at least one copy of each. Doesn't seem as impossible as it did in the beginning.
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my crew are FE, made up as follows:

4/5* 18
    3/5* 7
    2/5* 27
    1/5* 37

3/4* 4
    2/4* 3
    1/4* 8

Because all my crew are FE, I have been slowly equipping any new crew I get so that I don't have problems getting the daily rewards.
  • Options
    20 Legendary
    3 Super Rare

My SR usually sit until they are FF before I start leveling them. 2 of the 3 I have left were ones I ramped up for events that I expected to get the rest of the stars for and didn’t, back before I could do that reliably.
  • Options
    80 Golds FE of which 11 are immortalised.
    194 Purple FE of which 181 are immortalised.
    All 3,2,1 * crew immortalised except EMH from Honor hall.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Nearly all of my roster is FE. Of those that are currently active:

• Out of 78 FE 5* = 60 are not FF
    • Out of 185 FE 4* = 16 are not FF

Some of the above non-FF crew are dupes, however.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even going to count the legendaries, but there are three superrares sitting around waiting - Tourist Quark at 1* (I vaguely remember with the event crew bonus he was still somewhat useful for Medical in his event), Sarek at 3* (pretty good during the Disco and Vulcan events), and Dominion Dukat at 3* (I had him at 1* unlevelled when he popped up in the daily rewards table, so that seemed a good reason to work on him). Mostly I only level crew I've got fused, but if they're worth it with an event bonus, or sometimes just because I like them, exceptions are made. I finished fusing Nevesa this morning, but I'd got her to level 90 on 2* just because the Imperial Minidress is adorable.
  • Options
    My breakdown for FF vs. FE vs. FF/FE (up through the new Miranda Jones)

31 Crew that are neither FE or FF
    23 Crew FF but not FE
    112 Crew FE but not FF
    375 Crew FF and FE
    23 Crew that I don't have at all

Mine would be 83 legendary needing stars, 43 immortalized.

If I ignore extra 1/5's I haven't quite decided what to do with:

0 or 3 (I have intentionally kept 3 voyages crew not fully equipped so I have a convenient place to ad-warp, replicate or farm regular items)
    0 Crew FF but not FE
    53 Crew FE but not FF
    400 Crew FF and FE
    70 Crew that I don't have at all

Interesting, you have collected more crew, I have fused and immortalized more.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    I can only answer with "A buttload" because there really is that many

Depends on how much you can fit in a butt, doesn't it?
    Since they take up no room. It should be infinite. (Software data)
  • Options
    6 legandaries