Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* Miranda Jones

2»

Comments

• Options
    14 pulls... got 2 Mirandas and used the DYC... will FE her tonight and FF with citations...
    ok0trya7bc62.png
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    So glad we got her! Personally, I never really cared for Pulaski, so it's good we got a Diana Muldaur character who is actually interesting and well-written (and not a wet-blanket). ;)

Now, how about Dr. Ann Mulhall — who, according to Memory Alpha, is the highest-ranking female Starfleet character ever shown in TOS?

ktqhbkrayggv.jpg

I just watched that episode the other day...Dr. Mulhall would be fantastic. Diana Muldaur was fantastic, wasn’t she?
  • Options
    Vulcan?!! Why does she have that? I barely remember that episode but I do recall her being empathic or a telepath or something but wasn’t that the one where she was working with the Medusian Ambassador, using the special glasses so looking at him wouldn’t kill her or drive her insane? I could be misremembering episodes, but I’m still unsure why she’d have the Vulcan trait.

Also, as I’m sure has been pointed out already, if she has Vulcan, then why doesn’t Burnham, who was raised as a Vulcan, have the trait, or Amanda, who married a Vulcan and assimilated into the Vulcan culture.

Seriously DB, make up your mind how these things are suppose to work, and then keep to that guideline instead of just winging it every time you make a character.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulcan?!! Why does she have that?

Maybe just for this...

ebaf5lkl9qs6.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    [SSR] Baragash[SSR] Baragash ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    5 pulls: 2 Nevesa and a Kurros out the airlock, and 2 Lals to FF.

I've had worse results *shrugs*
  • Options
    Vulcan?!! Why does she have that?

Maybe just for this...

ebaf5lkl9qs6.gif

Obviously I’m going to have to rewatch that episode because I really don’t think the Vulcan trait applies, though I could be wrong.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Obviously I’m going to have to rewatch that episode because I really don’t think the Vulcan trait applies, though I could be wrong.

She lived and studied on Vulcan to handle her telepathic abilities, so I'd say Vulcan is fine.

As I've said before, most of these trait issues are down to the fact DB just one property group to dump species, affiliations, abilities and so on.
  • Options
    So glad we got her! Personally, I never really cared for Pulaski, so it's good we got a Diana Muldaur character who is actually interesting and well-written (and not a wet-blanket). ;)

Now, how about Dr. Ann Mulhall — who, according to Memory Alpha, is the highest-ranking female Starfleet character ever shown in TOS?

ktqhbkrayggv.jpg

I just watched that episode the other day...Dr. Mulhall would be fantastic. Diana Muldaur was fantastic, wasn’t she?

Yes I’m really hoping for Dr. Mulhall in the future. She was Muldaur’s best role in Trek. Very good episode, from the legendary Season 2.
  • Options
    LummelundaLummelunda ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yay, one of the characters on my wishlist! <3 I hope I'll be able to add her to my crew.

Diana Muldaur is an amazing actress and all three of her Star Trek characters are very interesting, in my opinion. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get Dr. Ann Mulhall too.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled six packs in an effort to get her, but ended up with a bunch of Lal's and Nevesa's instead... although I did get Timicin, which I am very happy about.

• Options
    furyd wrote: »

She lived and studied on Vulcan to handle her telepathic abilities, so I'd say Vulcan is fine.

As I've said before, most of these trait issues are down to the fact DB just one property group to dump species, affiliations, abilities and so on.

Thanks for the info @furyd , so Vulcan could work, but since the same applies to Burnham, only even more so, as she did more than study on Vulcan, she actually was raised as one by one, I’d say that DB either needs to get rid of Vulcan from Jones or give it to all the Burnhams.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    2 stabs at the pack, kurros both times... blah

Same here....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    furyd wrote: »

Thanks for the info @furyd , so Vulcan could work, but since the same applies to Burnham, only even more so, as she did more than study on Vulcan, she actually was raised as one by one, I’d say that DB either needs to get rid of Vulcan from Jones or give it to all the Burnhams.

I think it more likely that DB would remove Vulcan from Jones, than to give it to the Burnhams.

Jones's traits need a complete overhaul, they hardly match her character. She should also have the Med skill instead of command or science, but I doubt that will happen.
  • Options
    Pulled 2 packs, both with Nevesa. First pack was her 4th star.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...could she technically be considered an "Augment" since her wearable tech lace poncho enhanced her telepathic abilities?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    My packs went mostly like this
    lalalalalalalalalalal
    I did mange to get two Lincolns and finally a Miranda .
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lalalalalalalalalalal

Man, I feel ya. But despite all my trying, no Miz Jones for me. :/ So many Lals, though. Here a Lal, there a Lal, everywhere a Lal-Lal...

"Deck the halls with female androids
    Lalalalalal - Lalalalal!
    You will never pull Miranda
    Hahahahaha - hahahaha!"

• Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    lalalalalalalalalalal

Man, I feel ya. But despite all my trying, no Miz Jones for me. :/ So many Lals, though. Here a Lal, there a Lal, everywhere a Lal-Lal...

"Deck the halls with female androids
    Lalalalalal - Lalalalal!
    You will never pull Miranda
    Hahahahaha - hahahaha!"

I think you are in Lal Lal Land...