Home The Bridge
Options

Community 10x fun

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
I had a doozy of a choice in my community reward... 6mcvf2bminfv.jpg

Took data... But man... Tough

Comments

• Options
    Good for you. I had a straight drop of Civil War Worf. Yuck.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    OK.
    Game decided to be funny.
    It gave me another Riker. No behold attached. Given that I started with one, got one in last threshold, got one on voyage during second phase, got one in community threshold... and I'm still in top-3000... NOT fun.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a begold choice of Female Founder, Pah Wraith Cult Dukat, and Trelane. I have so many one-star legendaries, but so few fully fused. It's hard to take up another slot with one of these guys. I picked Dukat just because he seems to show up more often in events, but I won't be hurrying to level him up.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just honor here
  • Options
    Mirror Jennifer... whom I already have immortalized.
  • Options
    Another 4* behold with all choices FF. Womp womp
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »
    Another 4* behold with all choices FF. Womp womp

Nothing is worse than seeing the fade to black animation knowing you have a behold, then seeing all FF'd... my condolences
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    No schematics, all honor.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third star for Cardassian Kira. Otherwise a crap ton of schematics and two rares for honor.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A final star on Captain T’Pol to put her in the freezer, very much appreciated!

upaz0m0q1ml8.png
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    My Joe Dimaggio-like streak of getting pointless purples from the community rewards goes on for another event.

Someday I’ll get an epic begold from a community 10x
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Joe Dimaggio-like streak of getting pointless purples from the community rewards goes on for another event.

Someday I’ll get an epic begold from a community 10x

I’m with you. Always the same for me on the community pull. Honor

• Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Just honor but no ships so that was nice
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Got a begold with Klingon Janeway (2/5), Duelist Torres (1/5, had her show up three times now within the past 5 or so begolds), and Mirror T'Pol (new). Went with Janeway because she is now my 3rd highest Sec behind FF Mirror Bashir and 4/5 Kortar.
  • Options
    Assimilated Tuvok. It's no begold, or even a behold, but I spaced him last time due to crew constraints, but now I've got a space for him, so I guess I'm a little bit closer to finishing the Borg collection.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    GI Chakotay + Honour. Meh. Little part of me wanted my 4th Future Bashir to drop out of any of the packs I got this weekend so I could immortalize him instead of Bell Bashir. Guess, I'll immortalize the latter to finish out the Augment collection.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Had a bit of a decision to make but ultimately took One

5l6ocu0t6a2k.png
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Kolos (2nd star), some honor and replicator fuel. Not amazing, not terrible.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good one for me, second star to Labourer Spock, third to Captain Kurn.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    This and the two event thresholds all one FF frozen four, junk schematics and junk threes. Glad others have had better luck.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Ugh!

ssnwh4t6fc2b.png

Already had Data immortalised
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a surplus Defiant Worf. But first time in a while I've got a pack with 10 crew, no schematics at all. Not that that's a big deal, just the last few community rewards have been airlock fodder, so I'm finding stuff to be interested in until a behold eventually turns up.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    One all-FF behold & one 4* Doctor Chapel, so basically Honor points plus the usual schematics for Replicator fuel. I now am hesitant to open the second batch of 10x10's that I bought prior to this Mega event. 🤔
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    BeGold for: Admiral Kirk (new), FO Chekov (new), 4th star on Mama Troi.

Fused.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Predictably I got honor fodder.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I got a begold
    ajb7tdwdz0wn.png
    Difficult choice between another star for Janeway or getting Uhura (since she is event crew next event). Ultimately chose Uhura.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Look what I got!! A behold!! Yay!

d4o9d8ulqi8d.jpg

Oh wait, that's not good...
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!