Home The Bridge
Options

Community 10x fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    All honor. Straight drop of Platonian kirk.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so thrilled when the single reward premium pull at the end of the event opened up to reveal a BEHOLD...

of three immortalized characters. Yay.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I was so thrilled when the single reward premium pull at the end of the event opened up to reveal a BEHOLD...

This is all I'm getting lately with super rare. No legendaries. Am not opening any more until portal is updated. At least then i could get schematics i need or the final * on recent event 4*.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

This is all I'm getting lately with super rare. No legendaries. Am not opening any more until portal is updated. At least then i could get schematics i need or the final * on recent event 4*.

Please go support our cause in my other post "Alright, it's time to solve the Fully Fused BEHOLD problem.

Thank you!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    c26fadzyoppd.jpg

After getting Augment Riker from both threshold premium and event packs. This begold moved me one step closer to warp speed. Sometimes persistence actually pays off.

Just don't forget your music before you take the Phoenix on its maiden voyage.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    c26fadzyoppd.jpg

After getting Augment Riker from both threshold premium and event packs. This begold moved me one step closer to warp speed. Sometimes persistence actually pays off.

Just don't forget your music before you take the Phoenix on its maiden voyage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes precisely!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty decent on the event pack Pull - third stars on both Mirror Phlox and Mirror Tucker, and a BeGold with Assimilated Torres, Shinzon and E.E. Picard (Went with Picard). The other two had two purple Beholds, out of which I got Assimilated Tuvok and First Goran'Agar.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!