Home The Bridge

New 4* crew - Smuggler Kasidy Yates

Looks like a Kasidy Yates 4* is new crew for "best chance" packs today. Since she isn't listed as event crew for this week.

by4sxbyy8eet.png

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice... interested! There should be a new 5* as well, no?
  • I'm thinking human, Maqui, desperate, smuggler, maverick. Maybe a few others/different traits
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I've been dying for a new Kasidy. So of course she's (presumably) pack only.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like a Niners Kasidy too, but this release probably means that's a long way off now
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Nice... interested! There should be a new 5* as well, no?

She’s the only new crew in the vault so far.
  • Looks like my dilithium is safe then
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Looking at those stats, are we sure she's not a three star card? Yikes.
    Someone needs to tell Shan that Yates is a 4. She posted that she’s a 5, but the stats are clearly for a 4 (and a not very good one at that).

FE/FF level 100 CMD 647 (120-296), ENG 579 (96-327), SEC 360 (129-317)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 403 (120-296), ENG 361 (96-327), SEC 282 (129-317)

Traits: Federation, Civilian, Human, Pilot, Smuggler, Jury Rigger
  • The choice of the other 5 characters makes this an easy pass for me.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan in your communication about her release you said she's a new 5* that needs correction
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those stats are bafflingly bad though, good lord
  • I like Cassidy Yates a lot, but I will pass. I am tired of trying to get the 1 crew out of 6 I need in a pack, and never getting that crew member unless I spend too much dilithium. I wish DB would let us purchase who we want, instead of making us "gamble".
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm game communication says the pack is in game but it isnt up for me.
    Let’s fly!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm game communication says the pack is in game but it isnt up for me.

It's because they were bugged beyond belief
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm as against the ol' power creep as the next guy, but good lord. On behalf of the entire Sisko family, I am offended.
  • 60 of 9 {DD}60 of 9 {DD} ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Not up because....wait for it....it was BUGGED out the wazoo! This makes, what? Nearly 25 straight hours of ball dropping?
  • The fallout response to the bug should be interesting to say the least.
  • Especially considering what exactly happened for some people who "interacted" with the buggy pack. Our little secret for now, right, DB?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    @Shan in your communication about her release you said she's a new 5* that needs correction

Corrected! My bad :/
  • From what I've heard regarding the bugged pack that came out today. I am REALLY unhappy with DB right now. I can't even be sure I can talk about specifics on here without violating forum rules...THE BUG WAS THAT EGREGIOUS.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, curse me for being at Home Depot and not grabbing a pack or 10 right at 12.
  • The biggest bug in the history of this game. This is BS.
  • JMJM ✭✭
    The pack still isn't in-game for me either...very confused
    JM wrote: »
    The pack still isn't in-game for me either...very confused

They pulled it.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I'd had a chance to experience the bug, from what I hear I would have pulled 100 packs.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • I’m hearing stories of people racking up hundreds of thousands of dilithium.
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    Well, curse me for being at Home Depot and not grabbing a pack or 10 right at 12.

I was at Home Depot too. It came up, looked uninteresting so I went about getting a new saw bladw...when I checked it again ot was gone.
    I’m hearing stories of people racking up hundreds of thousands of dilithium.

Possibly? Highest I’ve seen anyone say they got was 64K.
  • middleheadmiddlehead ✭✭✭
    I’m hearing stories of people racking up hundreds of thousands of dilithium.

Possibly? Highest I’ve seen anyone say they got was 64K.

Two comments on Reddit say 100000 and 250000. And the one claiming 250000 has a screenshot showing 198000.