Home The Bridge

New 4* crew - Smuggler Kasidy Yates

2»

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    middlehead wrote: »
    I’m hearing stories of people racking up hundreds of thousands of dilithium.

Possibly? Highest I’ve seen anyone say they got was 64K.

Two comments on Reddit say 100000 and 250000. And the one claiming 250000 has a screenshot showing 198000.

Wow
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Not to fan the flames, but a thread on reddit shows a s/s with almost 200k dil and reports of worse.

edit: sniped :)
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Which, of course, people will have spent already to try to make it harder for DB to pull back.

I'm not interested in trying to play a game with PVP events against people who got hundreds of thousands of dil off a bug. DB may need to do a server state rollback, if there are that many accounts who decided to be cute. Otherwise, their logs should let them go back and yank every illegitimately gained thing out of those accounts.

Or else the rest of us may as well quit.
  • Don't forget the long term ramifications for this big. It means competing for top 1k in the next 2-3 months will be nearly impossible. There will be so many extra event 5/5s purchased by people who got in on this but.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the long term ramifications for this big. It means competing for top 1k in the next 2-3 months will be nearly impossible. There will be so many extra event 5/5s purchased by people who got in on this but.

The only way to really fix it is taking that dilithium back. Which will cause some outcry as well.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • They have already taken back the dilithium, except for 350 dil as compensation...
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 2 packs, hoping to get the new Yates or Shakaar, who are 2 of the 10 SR not yet in my crew.

Of course the first pack gave me Moogie, the only crew I already had (immortalized), but the only useful option in a 4* behold gave me my first copy of Trader Odo. I wanted a missing 4* crew and got one, just not the one I was hoping for.

The second pack gave me Mirror Shukar - of course RNG grants me a new 1/5*, when I would have preferred either of the other two 4*. Ugh... even when I have good luck it's bad luck.!
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    The second pack gave me Mirror Shukar - of course RNG grants me a new 1/5*, when I would have preferred either of the other two 4*. Ugh... even when I have good luck it's bad luck.!

I feel like when a pack offers multiple 5* and I'm going for extra stars on one I already have ,I always get a new 5* instead. It's hard to be upset about a 5*, but still....