Home The Bridge

Locutus in Borg pack?

Did anyone actually pull a locutus from the pack?

Comments

• I don't think any legendaries are in it - I purchased 10 packs and got 4x Tuvok's, 4x Drone 7s and 2x Ichebs.
  • Did anyone actually pull a locutus from the pack?

I did the first time they made that pack available.
  • I don't think any legendaries are in it - I purchased 10 packs and got 4x Tuvok's, 4x Drone 7s and 2x Ichebs.

I pulled three packs and got One in the third.
  • Pull 10x got Assimulated Janeway and La Forge
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Borg Queen
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as Roadrunner - got a Locutus from this pack the 1st time it was offered.

Remember the percentages: 90% super-rare, 10% legendary. 6 legendaries in the pack, so 1.67% chance of getting a specific 5*. I really wish DB would include this info in the drop rates along with the generic-slot drop rates.
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    LaBorg is a epic pull he will take ya far
  • Pulled 3 times, got Drone Seven every damned time. Wasted most of my dilithium. You’d think 6 golds and 3 purples would give you better odds.
  • edited July 2018
    2 pulls = 2 ichebs last time its was ichebs also so im done :(
    -𝕷𝖔𝖈𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖌-

"𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤. 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟"

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 3 times, got Drone Seven every damned time. Wasted most of my dilithium. You’d think 6 golds and 3 purples would give you better odds.

Nah, 90% chance of one of the 4*s dropping. Never chase a gold in packs. It costs way too much money.
  • Needed one Icheb, would have been happy with any of the golds except the Queen. Got my Icheb, can't be too upset.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    First pack I got a behold with Torres
    Second pack I got Icheb but got a behold and grabbed Zek
    Third pack I got Icheb...

Been wanting Locutus for a long time but 2 legendaries out of 3 packs is not bad.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 3 times, got Drone Seven every damned time. Wasted most of my dilithium. You’d think 6 golds and 3 purples would give you better odds.

The number of each rarity has no impact on the odds. 90% 4*, 10* 5*, then split those numbers by the number of the crew at that rarity. Generic 5* will never be more than 10% odds even if the pack has 100 5* and 1 4*.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the only thing that concerns me. I have 2 copies of her immortalized & Tuvorg immortal, so I am hesitant to take that plunge. Good thing I have almost 2 days to ponder wasting dils. I would be happy with ANYTHING other than a 4*.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I’d buy at least one of the pack but I’ve immortalised all the super rare characters; got at least one of the rest of the legendaries but the odds just aren’t worth it at 80-1. Where’s the 6500 dilithium pack at the very least?
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    I have all of the purples immortal, but I went for the pack anyway as the golds are really good and I still don't have LaBorg who would really improve my crew whilst adding stars to Janeway, Locutus or FF BQ would improve my crew.

I got Icheb. Don't regret it, it is only golds that will improve my crew at this stage, purples are for collections and freezing.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Locutus drops from the packs. 1 fleet mate got em.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Icheb. {Already Fully Fused}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    I tried one 10x pull and got Assimilated LaForge. Counted my blessings and got outta there.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    2x10 pulls... assimilated tuvok and drone7, blew all my dilithium... if only i Locutus wasn´t at the top of my wish list
  • As Zombie said I did get one in this pack, went through quite a few packs but he did drop. Airlocked a lot of duplicate 4* and got a a couple stars on One as well.
  • PolPol ✭✭✭
    Quite a few?
  • Got the 2nd star for One.
  • Proof.

One and done for me!
    h8dsnbr3tp5n.png

So lucky. I have the worst RNG
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Wish they offered a deal for 10 of these packs. I am guessing they would sell a lot but people are spending dilithium so they have achieved a lot already.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I see more Defiant schems I need.......
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nero84 wrote: »
    Wish they offered a deal for 10 of these packs. I am guessing they would sell a lot but people are spending dilithium so they have achieved a lot already.

This !

I'd buy a 5x or 10x bundle of 10 Packs for $10 American (13 Canadian)

But I won't blow my saved up Dilithium.
    All 4s immortal, pass.
  • Same as Roadrunner - got a Locutus from this pack the 1st time it was offered.

Remember the percentages: 90% super-rare, 10% legendary. 6 legendaries in the pack, so 1.67% chance of getting a specific 5*. I really wish DB would include this info in the drop rates along with the generic-slot drop rates.

Same as both of you, got locutus on the first pull last time!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I even bother... as predicted - my 2x FF/FE Borg Seven Drones wanted another clone. I did get a SR behold to gain a rare * for one other crew though. Still not worth 650 dil.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...