Home The Bridge

Locutus in Borg pack?

2»

Comments

• Pulled 4x10. Got 3 Drone Sevens and one Icheb, the only FFs I had from that pack, while my Queen, Locutus, LaBorge and Tuvok were wishing for a star..
    Got a final star for Augment Riker in a behold though, but that's lame excuse for wasted Dill.

Lesson learned.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 3x10. Got 2 Drone Sevens (already have 2 FFFD) and 1 Tuvok as character crew and another 4* Behold. Disappointed doesnt even begin to describe how i feel burning all that dil for the borg pack...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing happened to me...I took another swing at the Independence pack, figuring I would have better luck with SR’s than the Borg pack. I whiffed there (straight drop of a fifth unnecessary star for Resistance Shakaar) but then got a begold with The Falcon, Zek, and La Borge, all three that I didn’t have before. Took Geordi for gauntlet help and in case the Skirmish rules have been tweaked.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    12 pulls, 6 Ichebs, 3 Drone 7, 1 Tuvok......and 2 Janeway (enough to immo her).....and mixed in 3rd * each for Sulan and Kali-fee Kirk
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I got a 4th star on my Janeway and got 2 Locutus's, so was a good day
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    f92x92itepmu.jpg
    I had all the 4* cards fffe, so this was a huge risk. But I nabbed locutus anyway. There goes my rng luck for the year.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Last time they offered this pack, I bought 4 and got a Tuvok in every one.

Guess who was the only char I had FF before buying?

That was the last time I spent money on packs where I already had a FF char.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped a little over 10k dil. Ended up with a star for Emo Data, LaBorgi, and new Assimilated Torres. Plus a ton of Ichebs, Tuvoks, and Sevens.

I was really hoping for a Locutus. I've never had a gauntlet exclusive. :P
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    I got a Locutus, a One, a LaBorg, and maybe a Janeborg. Have the latter two already immortalized. One got his third star and I picked up the only character I ever really wanted when I started playing this accursed game.