Home The Bridge

Mambo Picard!

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
New crew in the vault.

I guess we're continuing the line of dancing characters.

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Star Trek Insurrection I assume
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    eboxetq3qn3k.gif
  • mejoyh wrote: »
    I wish Picard characters were more diverse. There are now 15 JL picard characters of which 7 are 5* characters and all but one of them have DIP/CMD/SEC primary... Mambo Picard is another 5* and Im guessing will be a DIP primary... Hes my favourite character on the TV series but hes such a undynamic character in the game...

I see what you're saying, but...

...I'll take all the Picards they want to give me.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I want more Kirks.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Maybe they'll give Mambo Nō5 Picard Dip Med Comm ? He was feeling very Jubilant because of the medical effects of the Briar Patch..

(Which I've always wondered by the way, if it restores health and reverses / slows aging, might his original heart have tried to grow back ? Always made me go hmmmm... Digressing)

Should be interesting..
    And depressing cause I'll likely have all the 4*s in the pack and won't pull anywho.. lol yay.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he’ll be in the weekly Tuesday packs.

In which case I’ll try to get him.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    UGHHH. Of course I get Celebratory Ash Tyler, the ONE crew member in that pack that I had FF. I hate my life.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Picard here.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Tyler and Arex in there, it's a hard pass.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Mambo Picard stats

FE/FF level 100 CMD 396 (201-354), DIP 1099 (394-747), SCI 1077 (18-70)

FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 171 (201-354), DIP 709 (394-747), SCI 629 (18-70)

Traits: Federation, Starfleet, Human, Casual, Romantic, Musician

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/6297/new-crew-mambo-picard-5#latest
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope hope hope there's some sort of issue and they refund the people who bought it right when it opened! That Ash Tyler is sitting there staring at me with his pot head face and I'm so mad. I wanted Riker, would have FF'd that character I've had sitting for a year.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, no issue. He drops, already been maxed by Paladin27.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all three super rares immortalized so....

Yeah that's a pass from me DB.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Pulled twice. Two 4* which were already FF. Got begold in second pull and took second star for Durango Troi.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
    I ran 4 pulls as I had about 5300 dil to play with.

3 Arex, who I didn’t have and 1 Okona, which is cool
  • Got Mambo Picard on the first shot. I have 4 of the other 5 immortal so I’m quitting while I’m ahead.
  • Didn’t follow my own advice and the third pull got Okona. Good luck today.

0ymxycy55ydz.jpeg
  • edited July 2018
    2c41z2u0qbyn.jpg

Shame his base DIP stats aren't better !

But he's the new king of the Gauntlet

p640nic4qhis.jpg

And his combined stats put him at #2 behind Martian Quark
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 pulls, 2 Tylers, which is the absolute worst result possible... Done with this one
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more Kirks.

YES. Kirok, Negative Kirk (from The Enemy Within), Major Kirk (Patterns of Force, but with certain parts scrubbed as with Colonel Karr), and Bomber Jacket Kirk (ST V, and with his climbing shirt exposed for good measure) would all be highly appreciated.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen a mambo picard in the wild yet? Starting to wonder if the pack is bugged (again)
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a mambo picard in the wild yet? Starting to wonder if the pack is bugged (again)

He’s already been first to maxed, so he’s dropping.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »

He’s already been first to maxed, so he’s dropping.

That's not always true when he could have been Dabo'd by someone, but most likely you're correct
  • [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Sorry, no issue. He drops, already been maxed by Paladin27.
    Got Mambo Picard on the first shot. I have 4 of the other 5 immortal so I’m quitting while I’m ahead.

Your answer.
  • [GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Might want to be more specific... He's the new King of Gauntlet Diplomacy, if you judge by the average and not min or max... But the 2nd and 3rd stats do little, making him "no better", maybe even slightly worse, than Chancellor Gowron, Admiral Nechayev, Kahless, and Revolutionary Damar on the comparable skills. And Guinan is 10 parsecs ahead of him in utility.
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    And his combined stats put him at #2 behind Martian Quark

All due respect...Martian Quark is an awful option for the gauntlet. Mambo Picard isn't bad, but his DIP average is #2 to Gowron. In terms of overall proficiency, he actually falls behind Valeris (26th overall). His traits are also pretty meh.

The only real notable thing stats-wise is his voyage score. I have him ranked #6 overall. He's comparable to Surak, just with SCI/DIP swapped.
    My interest of him is only to get all the Picards, other than that his stats are meh