Home The Bridge

Mambo Picard!

2»

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a mambo picard in the wild yet? Starting to wonder if the pack is bugged (again)

He’s already been first to maxed, so he’s dropping.

That's not always true when he could have been Dabo'd by someone, but most likely you're correct

Yes sometimes Dabo, but in this case I should have said I’ve seen the posts and screenshots from Paladin who had him drop and FTM’d him.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all three super rare crew in this pack immortalized, so I'll be passing on this pack. Too bad, because it would have been fun to get Mambo Picard -- or even another copy of Mariachi Q.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭

Oh, another Picard.
    I like Picard and all, but we have a LOT of him in this game.
    fNglyhe.png
    He is even starting to leave Janeway in the dust. I think we could use some focus on some of the other Captains for awhile (our last new Kirk was in September...)
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against my better judgment, I tried two pulls. Two Arex's. Bleh.
  • This is the 200th Legendary? Dear Lord.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mambo, mambo italiano.
    Let’s fly!
  • Ouch, I was so pleased with myself for that until I read the post directly above mine...
  • I see what you're saying, but...

...I'll take all the Picards they want to give me.

Agreed. The more the better. I'm still trying to get a hold of WTF Picard. I've also advocated for some other additions below in my signature.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Plenty more Picard's to come yet...

Rascals Picard
    gu7h2nsbvuj5.jpeg

Tapestry Picard
    xu2zl6gs5r8b.jpeg

Anti-Time Future Picard
    3dp1am7blgwp.jpeg

Insurrection Picard
    ayp3wc0f3w8d.jpg

The Inner Light Picard
    olwcgfwm0kgj.jpg

I could go on...
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Also these great Picards...
    39tw51q92zud.jpg
    Kojak Picard
    sdaofttyh4da.png
    Light bulb Picard
    wwk21lg04hk9.png
    Hair restorer Picard
    hcko1vlpq20h.jpg
    Christmas Picard
    q39xylty2oaj.jpg
    and survivor Picard.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've now taken 4 spins at this pack and got Tyler each time.... This is ridiculous DB....
    Ugh
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Pulled it 7 times (used dil from the collections and from the immortalize achievement to get 2 of those pulls): 2 Rikers, 3 Tylers, 1 Arex, and 1 Okona. Definitely disappointed, as I just need Mambo and COP Founder Picard to get all of them now. I've been trying to get COP since his event a year and a half ago, but they took more than a year to add him to the Portal and have run his event pack only once since his release (they will probably offer it next week, since I am out of dilithium).
  • 7 pulls chasing Okona and all I get is another Mariachi Q

laa5d4nv2s8d.jpeg
    kss3wxpuv8a8.jpeg
    g8iop603qg3v.jpeg
    r8elsewpqpwo.jpeg
    w5glbyr98aac.jpeg
    pzyr99kkmygv.jpeg
    poo16t11793j.jpeg

I WILL HAVE HIM
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Another Jean-Luc is never a bad thing, but the head-to-body ratio seems a bit off, again (although perhaps not as much as Pah-wraith Keiko). Therefore, once again, I felt the need to exaggerate the proportions (so the original doesn't look nearly as "off" by comparison), and doing a little mambo, too. >:)

ulfwo5sk58o0.gif

Everybody sing!

A little bit of Beverly in my life, a little bit of Kamala by my side
    A little bit of Vash is all I need, a little bit of Eline is what I see
    A little bit of Lwaxana in the sun, a little bit of Nella all night long
    A little bit of Anij here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man!

Omg, can you make his arms swing too ? I'm memorized by this thing lol awesome
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Another Jean-Luc is never a bad thing, but the head-to-body ratio seems a bit off, again (although perhaps not as much as Pah-wraith Keiko). Therefore, once again, I felt the need to exaggerate the proportions (so the original doesn't look nearly as "off" by comparison), and doing a little mambo, too. >:)
    <snip>

Omg, can you make his arms swing too ? I'm memorized by this thing lol awesome

Possibly, but it would never be nearly as good as the real thing...

hcjya7fj02d5.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"