Home The Bridge
Options

5 stars

What is the easiest way for ftp to get 5 stars?
Jack Mitchell

Comments

• Options
    Without spending...join fleet, bank honor, buy citation/behold. Mega events have thus far given out 5* characters as low vp threshold rewards.
  • Options
    Becoming a paying costumer. :p
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Event rank rewards and portal pulls. Portal pulls can be gotten from the Daily Reward, rewarded from the Gauntlet, rewarded in threshold and rank rewards during events, and bought in the Honor Hall with Honor.
    gorram_daleks
    fleet member, VIP 0 Heroes
    Proud VIP 0 since January 2016 -- "The effort yields its own rewards."
  • Options
    so I am prolly not high enough level yet haha
    Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as earning a 5* from events, the easiest is during the mega-event where the month-long 5* is attainable at low thresholds (T'Kuvma right now is such a critter). Aside from that, the first 5* I was ever able to earn from any event came from an Expedition, which I did while still strictly F2P/VIP 0. I've only earned the 5* in one Faction event so far, and never from a Galaxy Event, even after going VIP, but there are quite a few players who consistently have. It's entirely doable, but it does take some patience and shrewd management of in-game resources. Good luck!
  • Options
    This event might be difficult to get into the top 1000. We don't know. First galaxy event (hybrid) with voyages. But if you work hard this event, you should be able to get a 4/5 T'Kuvma.
  • Options
    The easiest way is pulling them from the premium packs you can get from the daily reward or gauntlet. Or the community awards from galaxy events which the community occasionally earns.
  • Options
    been trying to get one from the spin
    Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jackson992 wrote: »
    been trying to get one from the spin

Don't spend Dilithium trying to get one that way. The drop rate for the top row is very, very, very, very low. There are people who have been playing a year and a half, doing 3 or more spins daily, and they haven't gotten anything from the top row.

So, do your free Dabo Wheel spin daily, but don't hold your breath that you'll get crew there. If you do, you are extremely lucky -- like, lotto winner lucky -- and should brag about it here in the forums, so you can make everyone else envious. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    thx just spending credits and the 10 dilithium
    Jack Mitchell