Home Engineering Room
Options

Loading, lag and freeze issues

I have had trouble with lag and freeze issues this morning. Restarting is tricky, too. I've had to restart the restart twice and start up loading is otherwise slower than usual for me today. Is anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Options
    yup same here
  • Options
    Huge lag here as well, spinning cycle before every gauntlet match, reload...entering voyages...and so on....
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    lol im just trying to finish up the event
  • Options
    Yeah, it seems to be game-wide rather than on one or two tasks. Anyone monitoring from DB and know what's up?
  • Options
    its killin me cuz this is my first event lol
  • Options
    okay its getting really bad now
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lag is very bad now. It takes a full minute to load a shuttle mission to fill crew in.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Extreme lag, cash in errors. Very bad with lots of bonus chrons on the bank.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Every command gives me a cycle of 20 seconds of 'hailing starfleet'....

unplayable slow :-(
  • Options
    This is pathetic. It took 1:32 to dismiss a crew. If this was 1994 and I was on a dialup modem it wouldn’t take a minute and a half to perform the most basic task. My frustration with db is at the point where you’ve lost my business.
  • Options
    I am also experience a lag
  • Options
    I've never seen it so slow as now. It doesn't even appear to be a communication issue so much as a programming issue
  • Options
    I've had issues daily with "hailing starfleet" spinning circles endlessly since they added voyages. I think DB underestimated the load that voyages have on their production environment. DB, please add more hamsters to the wheels. Your current environment seems to be overloaded.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    4 hours after first post and still an issue. I smell sorry-tons in the wind.

i just had to resolve a dilemma and received less rewards than normal. Just chrons and creds. No crew or components as you normally would from a dilemma.
  • Options
    Getting some serious issues with anything loading in game right now.
  • Options
    Just about to lose a voyage thanks to the lag...... been trying to get in-game for past 5 mins
  • Options
    you would think after 4 and a half hours there would be some kind of incite into the issue
  • Options
    Lag is continuing, it is affecting every move and post (UC comments show it is everyone). I too got less from voyage delema :-(
  • Options
    yup yup
  • Options
    you would think after 4 and a half hours there would be some kind of incite into the issue

Only if they have some form of monitoring for their production environment to notify them of problems. Or if someone is "on call" and responsible for monitoring the game and forum for issues.
  • Options
    Somebody forgot to feed the hamsters. Glad I finished most of my crafting...
  • Options
    I just had a voyage fail because of the lag. It’s annoying.
  • Options
    I’m in Disney springs, full Verizon signal, and game lag is horrific. Hope I can recall my Voyage or else they will be reimbursing me some dilithium!
  • Options
    There is easily 20 seconds of latency on every action in game. I wanted to post here instead of sending tickets, I know support is way behind, but this needs addressed as the game is quite unplayable currently.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dilemmas have been total tribble $#+- today. (Yesterday too infact. Pretty much started to such right after my last complement about seeming improved)

Speed is in the tank as well..
    Was just about to start reboot refresh on router ect assuming it was me. Glad I checked here first. It's been horrible all day

(Ontario Canada)
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, anything that requires a ping to the servers -- especially any time you get "Hailing Starfleet" but also the displaying of leaderboards and Voyages and the like -- is slowed down by anywhere from 5 to 15 seconds. Far from ideal, but hey, it could always be worse...

KMFcbtz.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    sorry i tried changing my name but for some reason it didnt work
  • Options
    Getting loads of lag as well. Restarting the game and the phone did nothing. Might try the Steam version just in case.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Options
    Massive lag here, too
  • Options
    Getting loads of lag as well. Restarting the game and the phone did nothing. Might try the Steam version just in case.

I'm playing the steam version and it's bad here too.