Home Fleet Central

Fleet leaderboard Archive

Finally got around to finishing this part of the fleet leaderboard, got all the data that is available. It'll auto update each event.

If you can't find your fleet and it should be in there, send me your in game captain name, and fleet name and ill track it down.

http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/fleader_archive.html

And the current event leaderboard can always be found here: http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/fleader.html

Comments

• Sybok MKIISybok MKII ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Wow, great work 👍
    May I suggest to use a different color for the names? Red on purple is quite... psychedelic 😜
    But that's a very minor detail, wish to have that chart in game too 😀
    My two cents!
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extraordinary! Good work, much happiness.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Thanks very much to everyone who worked on this :)
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing!!! You guys rock!
    ADMINS: Can we get this post pinned?
  • This is awesome! Thanks all who made effort for it.
    Love the Classic Stellar Ice Purple. Maybe white or light blue text would be easier to see than the red?

Admins please pin the fleaderboard :smile:
    #FreeStellar
  • Wow, Brofleet dropped a LOT!!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to get toooo competitive, but it might be cool to have an average fleet rank leader board from the last X events.
  • izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    Not to get toooo competitive, but it might be cool to have an average fleet rank leader board from the last X events.

Yeah could make that happen. Just gotta find the time to work on it, i got so many projects
  • thanks for the work :)
  • WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    You have done a nice job on this project, i am wondering however why is the lists incomplete, meaning there are alot of missing ranks from what i have noticed... also could you fix it to display the html persistent in fleetnames that would make it much faster to check on my other fleets. over all tho nice job.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzdome wrote: »
    You have done a nice job on this project, i am wondering however why is the lists incomplete, meaning there are alot of missing ranks from what i have noticed... also could you fix it to display the html persistent in fleetnames that would make it much faster to check on my other fleets. over all tho nice job.

The fleet IDs have to be collected somewhat manually. The fleaderboard is the result of a lot of man hours, and not just in programming, and anyone whose fleet is not on there is welcome to come forward.
  • SIRE one  [RR]SIRE one [RR] ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    g09f26radew4.png
    RENEGADE REAPERS RANKED 63 in the last event. Not 53 as posted in the fleet leader board zes3k09k72hh.png
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    g09f26radew4.png
    RENEGADE REAPERS RANKED 63 in the last event. Not 53 as posted in the fleet leader board zes3k09k72hh.png

You'll notice that right now it's showing ranks from the 25th and not the 27th. I'd assume once updated it'll show the correct ranks.
  • Ok thx for the info😎
  • kkson6l0jb1f.jpg

Please note that the Fleaderboard is inaccurate regarding the last event. The Colonial Fleet Ohio finished 2nd.
  • edited August 2018
    iewnqmic0dxj.png
    We were 90 instead of 77 too on the last event ending Monday, August 27. No 90 is listed when I just checked. Vulcan Science Academy was first listed 101 on your list. Thanks for all your hard work. We really do appreciate it!!
  • I know that some fleets had changed their names. but on the leaderboard they're shown under their old name.
    how could it be fixed?
    MfG Hell #StopMacros

aus einer Top30 Flotte mit Sternenbasislevel 134 (maxed)
    Wir suchen Spieler, die täglich aktiv sind. Schreibt mich bei Interesse an, entweder hier oder bei Discord. Meine ID bei Discord: TheHell2Earth#5022
    wir sind die "[STFL] Sternenflotte"
  • izausome wrote: »
    Finally got around to finishing this part of the fleet leaderboard, got all the data that is available. It'll auto update each event.

If you can't find your fleet and it should be in there, send me your in game captain name, and fleet name and ill track it down.

And the current event leaderboard can always be found here: http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/fleader.html

Awesome work! I was wondering, is there one for individuals?
    THX.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game already provides the individual and squadron lists. This was done because it doesn't provide a fleet list.
    izausome wrote: »

THX.

The game already provides the individual and squadron lists. This was done because it doesn't provide a fleet list.
  • The game already provides the individual and squadron lists. This was done because it doesn't provide a fleet list.
    izausome wrote: »

THX.

Yes, but in-game you can't see the complete list. Only those around your rank and can't see after the fact.
    Just would like to compare with some friends.

In the game, I'm Admiral Skywalker of Second Fleet HQ. Can't ind my fleet in your leaderboard, even tho we've been around and ranking well
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • edited September 2018
    jh6csr828i2b.png

Could we get Battleship Yamato added to the list?

Thank you @izausome @WhiteClifford
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • @izausome the fleet leaderboard is inaccurate we are currently at #6 and we aren't showing up up anywhere.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Yeah sorry, ive just been barely playing and have had burn out. Eventually ill get it. If you get me your fleet id it would be faster.

Db has messed up too much these last few months for me to even care.
    Yeah sorry, ive just been barely playing and have had burn out. Eventually ill get it. If you get me your fleet id it would be faster.

Db has messed up too much these last few months for me to even care.

Where can one find their fleet ID?
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • You gotta look up your info. You should request iampicard.com to add it in, hes got access to the.info.

Really i am just keeping this and the crew cost page.running, from my home pc, just for the people ive made friends with.

Db.has messed so much up for over 2 years, going on 3 years. Its hard for me to care.

Sorry, but blame the management.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    jh6csr828i2b.png

Could we get Battleship Yamato added to the list?

Thank you @izausome @WhiteClifford

wz2zgne808a9.jpeg

How about accurately describing the problem as your fleet not being renamed on the leaderboard after cs renamed it in game, rather than stating its missing. Might make it a little easier for the folks running the board to figure out the issue.
  • TravestyTravesty ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for all the hard work! If there is a to-do list, please add average fleet ranking past x months/events (you decide). Nevermind, already asked and answered above.
  • edited January 2019
    Please note the leaderboard is inaccurate for event ending 1/28/19. Vulcan Science Academy ranked 41 not 48 as shown on the leaderboard. Thanks for all your hard work. Appreciate the effort!! I see it hasn't updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.