Home The Bridge
Options

Which non-canon character is your favourite? Part 1

Out of the non-canon characters in game so far, which do you like the most? Comment why.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Which non-canon character is your favourite? Part 1 82 votes

Tuskegee Mayweather
12%
[DC] Principia[NDQ] Joker41NAMTravis S McClainNad HalAntasil[KF] Kapitan Dobchan(10F)GeekgirlDirk GundersonLegate Damar Admiral Q Baker 10 votes
Tucker On-The-Ropes
3%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Ryanf47[S14] Elynduil 3 votes
Gunslinger Uhura
19%
Zombie Squirrel [QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowseXo | SilverRose (retired)Lady GaghgaghRennJaxoKant12345678 of 123456789cmdrworfSunshineRiker•§ë• Captain TatemEmmett K[7TW] Attack EyebrowskapuNSEA Protector 19995000 Quatloos 16 votes
Mirror Beverly Crusher
35%
McCaptainface William T. RikerKaiteescruffy151Jim RaynorAlthea Biermont[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCommander SinclairHungry Dog DDM(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]AggeJean-Luc KenobiMirrorMartigan[QH] Captain ZiggyTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)GerryatricsCapt. Pete OwenveXCaptain CrouchyWebberoni 29 votes
Mirror Data
1%
[10F] Emma Lorca 1 vote
Mirror K'Ehleyr
7%
RocpilekobaSvenLundgrenMr. LincolnJoeSage2Proont 6 votes
Assimilated La Forge
9%
[7TW] UnkieBJim SteeleDrone_onerobownageS14 Bri TheComediansagimaCam Taliis 8 votes
Mirror Geordi La Forge
3%
IvanstoneOdo MarmarosaConfused Klingon 3 votes
Augment Picard
4%
K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaDavey1983DavideBooksMe [AUS] 4 votes
C.O.P. Founder Picard
2%
Ikrit[SJ] Admiral Aki 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura
    Gunslinger Uhura has great art, paints a tougher side to Uhura that we didn't see in the TOS episodes, and the card ultimately fits well in the O.K. Corral based episode alongside canon Claiborne Chekov.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assimilated La Forge
    I'd go Borglaforge, only cos I have him at 4/5* and was pretty much my best ENG (before Rufio made my investment worthless)
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Mirror Beverly Crusher
    Mirror Bev because she was my first over 1100 base med!
  • Options
    Mirror Beverly Crusher
    Mirror Bev. I don't have her but her art is astounding. One of the best looking crew on the game
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Mirror Beverly Crusher
    Mirror Bev. But that was probably slightly predictable eh?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Beverly Crusher
    There's several options I wouldn't mind in that group, but Mirror Bev has a certain something - she's a good character (often under-utilised) in TNG, and the art suggests a fascinating evil version. With the lack of actual characterisation in the game, she's one that does a good job of suggesting depth through art and association - I don't have trouble picturing her all methodical and composed in her villainly, kinda like Tarkin.
  • Options
    I airlock all non-canon. Not worth the crew space.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuskegee Mayweather
    Mirror Geordi and Assimilated Geordi are excellent for me but I find myself preferring Mayweather. Not sure why, as his usage has really gone down in the last few months that have yielded superior ENG crew...I just like him.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    C.O.P. Founder Picard
    COP Founder Picard, only because his pose reminds me of an inside joke I have with a friend who also plays this game (and because I want all the Picards, and he has eluded me, with DB's help, since he was released).

Otherwise, I would vote for Gunslider Uhura, because the art looks really good, especially compared to the likes of Mirror Data.
  • Options
    Gunslinger Uhura
    Beautiful artwork.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Mirror K'Ehleyr
    Where is the vote for none of the above?
    Edit: After returning to this I picked a bland crew from a list I mostly have avoided.
  • Options
    Tuskegee Mayweather
    I thought "The Second Battle of New York" was just a well done event all around, and Tuskegee Mayweather was a key part of that. It was fantastic to spotlight the Tuskegee Airmen, and Mayweather was the perfect choice for doing that, being the helmsman for the Enterprise. The artwork is terrific (despite the obvious re-use of the Ensign Mayweather head). And even now, he's my #3 base ENG, so he's still being sent out on shuttles.
  • Options
    Tuskegee Mayweather
    Tuskegee Mayweather, basically for all the reasons Travis listed (though he's not my #3 ENG).
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura
    Where is the vote for none of the above?
    Edit: After returning to this I picked a bland crew from a list I mostly have avoided.

If none, then why vote?
  • Options
    Jean-Luc KenobiJean-Luc Kenobi ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Mirror Beverly Crusher
    I'm Crushing on Crusher