Home The Bridge
Options

$9.99 Offer today is Curzoned Up Odo.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Just popped up for me.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, my white whale.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    It would be the final star for me. Trying to decide if I go for it, or wait out a begold.
  • Options
    I have him at 1 star. Trying to decide if it’s worth adding a second for $10....
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I have him at 1 star. Trying to decide if it’s worth adding a second for $10....

My general rule for this is "Are you planning to use citations to get him to 5/5?" If not, a 2/5 is generally not worth any cost. Stats barely improve at 2/5 or 3/5. Obviously the question of whether or not you want him 5/5 is up to you. I use him a lot at 1/5, but his overall numbers (on the most common skill set in the game) don't really justify citations to me.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, I knew I would not be even close to spelling that Trill word right.

But, people savvyed "Curzoned Up", right?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Totally bit on this. I have him at 3/5. Now 4/5
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    For some reason the wiki is acting up on me, but he's still something like the 5th best base DIP correct? If anyone here has him at 1/5, how often do you use him?
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason the wiki is acting up on me, but he's still something like the 5th best base DIP correct? If anyone here has him at 1/5, how often do you use him?

I have him at 1/5, and he was great a year ago. But even with my fairly poor Dip, he's behind my 5/5 Interfaced La Forge, 5/5 Romulan Picard, 1/5 Prof Sato, 5/5 Cornwell, 5/5 Etana, 5/5 Romulan Data, 5/5 Guinan, 4/4 Mintakan Troi, 5/5 Garak Elim Garak, 1/5 Chancellor L'Rell, 1/5 Humbled Archer, 4/4 Armed Philippa Georgiou, 1/5 BONO, and 5/5 Borg Queen for base Dip. And he's my 72nd-best Voyager now.

But he's great for events, and counts as a Dax as well as an Odo. He's my strongest Odo dip (not far ahead of Trader Odo, however), and my strongest Dax Dip, well ahead of 1/5 Bell Riots Dax. Events are his strength, for sure.

I've been hoping to get more of him from begolds, but at 1/5 I don't think I'll citate him or spend $10 on a star for him.
  • Options

He is the #3 base DIP, behind Professor Sato and Humbled Archer. I have him at 1/5, and I don't really use him much outside events TBH. His calling card is his eligibility for all Dax and Odo events. That's a great feather in his cap, but it is increasingly becoming the only feather.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    It would be the final star for me. Trying to decide if I go for it, or wait out a begold.

That’s a no-brainer. It’s $10. Drop the $10 and immortalize him

• Options
    I just FF'd him about a week back so this offer isn't useful this time.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized, Poor Odo. 9 Variants of his chracter, and they are all a combination of COM/DIP/SEC.
    Even Quark has MED and ENG
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

10 Best Base DIP...
    Professor Sato
    Humbled Archer
    Zhian'tara Odo
    Admiral Kirk
    Human Torres
    Chancellor L'Rel
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Chancellor Gorkon
    UFP President Ra-ghoratreii
    Bridge Officer Number One

10 Best Combined Average (Base+Prof) DIP...
    Mambo Picard
    Martian Quark
    Stranded Quark
    Smitten Jean-Luc Picard
    Bridge Officer Number One
    Professor Sato
    Interfaced La Forge
    Virtuoso Doctor
    Senator Vreenak
    Inglatu
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd highest Diplomacy in the game, and several people don’t seem to think his numbers are worth citing. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the debate on a Diplomacy main Mega-Event character rages on. More proof each crew is unique and we don’t all need the same things. I for one, took the deal for Star #5, and have zero regrets.
  • Options
    He's a strong crew. He sees regular use for shuttles, as in probably on a shuttle 90%+ of the time, but he is rarely on a voyage. He is also frequently event crew as both an Odo and Dax. He is in the regular portal so you can expect to immortalize him eventually sans citations.

If I didn't have him immortalized, I would bite, which is to say he's good, but not so good I'm considering a second copy.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, my white whale.

Thats why i bought him. Chasing him since forever with no luck.
    Finally, i have at least 1 copy of him. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this crew member. A version of both Dax and Odo with what is still a top DIP base skill value. Have him at 4/5 now. I promised myself after buying the $10 campaign, though, that I was done spending for the month. So, I think I will hold out for now. My gold citation from the campaign may get used on Z-Odo.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the only Odo varient I don't have, but I blew my weekly budget fishing for Kes. <shrug>
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had him at 3/5*, I would buy it. Alas, mine is only 1/5*, so I will save my U$D 10 for another day.

Y’all’s comments were very helpful to me in my decision-making process. Thank you. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

I have him 1/5 and he's my #5 active DIP base (I froze all my DIP 4*s) ...
    - He's pretty much out on a shuttle 75% of the time (my top DIP crew are usually on a Voyage).
    - He is awesome for events.
    - Never use him on Voyages, where if I need DIP/CMD/SEC I'd probably send out a 1/5 Chancellor L'Rell instead.
    - I'm sure that if I defrosted those "star" 4* DIP crew he'd hardly be used, as I have 5 4* DIP crew that have a higher base than he does.

Definitely a case of awesome potential ... if I ever manage to get the resources to cite him up/get beholds with him featured ... but then I'd probably cite up L'Rell first, because I like the character better. :)
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✔️ Odo
    ✔️ Dax
    ✔️ Changeling
    ✔️ $10
    Done and done. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✔️ Odo
    ✔️ Dax
    ✔️ Changeling
    ✔️ $10
    Done and done. :)

It is very tempting but I think I will pass. I have lots of Odos and Daxes and getting him would mean a 1/5 and I need to put my honor elsewhere. For $5 I would have bought it DB.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m really on the fence here. Even a pro/con list hasn’t helped:

Pros: fun character, good diplomat when 5/5*, huge event potential
    Cons: limited usefulness at 1/5*, will not be cited until after Prof Sato, the Xindi Insectoid, and Proph Sisko are cited

Thoughts from the crowd? I have a stout DIP crew and LtC. Dax and Trader Odo have me covered for Dax/Odo event DIP, and even if I take the deal he’d probably sit at level 1 until the next event that gives him a bonus.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an event nut. The event potential sealed it for me. My squadron leader shared him one event. That sealed it for me.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him 1/5 now, but think I'll be skipping this one. I don't see myself citing him until after some other crew I have so instead of sitting at 1/5 he'd just sit at 2/5. If I had more stars on him already it'd probably be a different story.

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

I have him 1/5 and he's my #5 active DIP base (I froze all my DIP 4*s) ...
    - He's pretty much out on a shuttle 75% of the time (my top DIP crew are usually on a Voyage).
    - He is awesome for events.
    - Never use him on Voyages, where if I need DIP/CMD/SEC I'd probably send out a 1/5 Chancellor L'Rell instead.
    - I'm sure that if I defrosted those "star" 4* DIP crew he'd hardly be used, as I have 5 4* DIP crew that have a higher base than he does.

Definitely a case of awesome potential ... if I ever manage to get the resources to cite him up/get beholds with him featured ... but then I'd probably cite up L'Rell first, because I like the character better. :)

Good to know...i ended up passing on him but did buy the $10 for Cape Sulu when he was for sale for very similar "favorite character" reasons :wink:
  • Options
    Guess I "haven't been here long enough" to post pics. Lmao. Fine. I maxed him a while ago, and use him super regularly since then.
    He's a great crew! Shuttles, voyages, ... Not much use in gauntlet, but ya can't win every category all the time...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent offer, but probably pass as if I had a spare $10 I would spend it on the campaign
    DB: Do Better