Home Make It So!
Options

Preexisting Bonus Packs

You know what might be helpful? Packs on sale concurrent with Event packs, but that feature any already existing crew member who qualifies for a lower Event bonus. For instance, this week's "Extinction Point 2" Preexisting Bonus Pack would feature (and therefore, guarantee one of the following)...

5* Changeling Founder
5* Changeling Martok
5* Jazz Musician Odo
5* Umpire Odo
5* Weyoun Clone 5
5* Xindi Insectoid Councillor
5* Zhian'tara Odo
4* Army Chaplain Odo
4* Changeling Bashir
4* Diseased Changeling Founder
4* Dominion Dukat
4* First Goran'Agar
4* Gralik Durr
4* Ikat'ika
4* Kilana
4* Trader Odo
4* Weyoun Clone 4
4* Xindi Prisoner Archer
4* Yelgrun

That's a large pool, and the odds may not be favorable for players, so here's where I add that the sales point should be 375 dilithium, a la the recent "Captive Intent" Mega-Event Recap packs. I only need one star from all the 4*'s, but it's Army Chaplain Odo and I'd definitely have dropped 375 for a chance to snag him.

Comments

• Options
    Travis, I like the idea. I would go for it, though I only need the 5*. I dont have enough dil to do the 3500 pack currently.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what might be helpful? Packs on sale concurrent with Event packs, but that feature any already existing crew member who qualifies for a lower Event bonus.

4* Xindi Prisoner Archer

Cool idea both for the players and DB. While Archer has Xindi in the name, he doesn´t have it in the traits though. So he doesn´t give a bonus...