Home Strange New Worlds

ST: Lower Decks - first look at new characters

Still not completely sold on the idea of a full-on comedic take on Trek, but I'll reserve judgement until I've had a chance to actually see it. In any case, hit the link below for more pics of the new characters in the show.

star-trek-lower-decks-bridge-crew.jpg

http://collider.com/star-trek-lower-decks-images/

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...I wonder if Commander Ransom was named randomly or if there may be a familial connection to the Equinox’s captain.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean in the back of my head there's always been a wacky workplace comedy going on behind the scenes of the canon episodes, the only question for me is whether they do this well or not. I like the uniforms, not sure how well that'd work live but it's a great look animated.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching a couple seasons of Space Janitors (Canadian web series, iirc), I've been looking forward to Below Decks. So much potential.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching a couple seasons of Space Janitors (Canadian web series, iirc), I've been looking forward to Below Decks. So much potential.

When I first heard about Lower Decks it brought to mind the B5 episode 'A View from the Gallery'.