Home The Bridge

Battle Arena Monthly Rewards Change - 12/01

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Greetings, Captains!

As has been mentioned previously, Battle Arena Rewards are now set to change on a monthly basis. Each month you will be able to compete and win different ship schematics! To allow you to prepare accordingly, we will send you a communique before each change.

For the month of December the new rewards will go live on 12/01, and will be as follow:

• Commander Division: Cardassian Galor Cruiser Schematics
• Captain Division: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D Schematics
• Admiral Division: I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Schematics

Please note that any unclaimed Battle Arena Rewards will be affected by this change, if you are aiming for a particular ship make sure to collect the rewards on time.

We hope you will enjoy the added variety and that it will allow you to level up your Ships, or gain new ones.

The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team

Edit: the change is now live! 1:15 PM ET 12/01

Comments

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advance notice Shan. Appreciate that after getting surprised last month.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update. Safely replicator fuel for me as I already have them all maxed from portal packs.

Would be nice to get NX enterprise added at some point?
    DB: Do Better
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the clear and concise communication.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Shan wrote: »
    For the month of December the new rewards will go live on 12/01

Was confused for a couple of seconds there before I remembered DB are American lol.gif
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Thanks for the update. Safely replicator fuel for me as I already have them all maxed from portal packs.

Aye, same here. Portal and Dabo.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the notice Shan - any idea if there are any new ships coming to the overall game anytime soon? (cough cough Reliant Excelsior 1701 refit please!)
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Hi, please clarify what is meant by: "Please note that any unclaimed Battle Arena Rewards will be affected by this change,"

Does this mean if we have an unclaimed Hirogen ship from this week / last week ..., next week we can claim it as an Enterprise ??
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto wrote: »
    Hi, please clarify what is meant by: "Please note that any unclaimed Battle Arena Rewards will be affected by this change,"

Does this mean if we have an unclaimed Hirogen ship from this week / last week ..., next week we can claim it as an Enterprise ??

Yes. The unclaimed should "turn into" whatever replaces the Reward for that Tier.....

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • That is what happened last month, so if you have stuff unclaimed, and want it, claim it.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    <never mind ... glitch in the matrix>
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind there is a timer on these arena rewards. I think you get three days to claim them then there gone.
  • Since voyages have made schematics worthless as replicator rations are abundant this is back to 5 for daily awards and I'm out. Would love to see ships not available in standard premium packs added or I have no reason to care about arena.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    McDubhagen wrote: »
    Since voyages have made schematics worthless as replicator rations are abundant this is back to 5 for daily awards and I'm out. Would love to see ships not available in standard premium packs added or I have no reason to care about arena.

Newer players still benefit which is why they are valuable to be there. If they offered a no schematic pack for a extra hundred dilithium I think it might be worth it.
  • Can we expect to see some of these in the Portal after they appear as battle arena prizes? Borg sphere for example.
  • PaPa ✭✭
    Chancellor wrote: »
    Can we expect to see some of these in the Portal after they appear as battle arena prizes? Borg sphere for example.

And also the Dabo wheel needs to be updated.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we do need an update for the time portal to include the newer ship schematics such as the 2* and 4* Borg Sphere, the 3* and 5* K'Tinga and the 3* and 5* NX-class as well as the 2* and 4* Hirogen ships (which will be outdated by the beginning of December and therefore should also be in the time portal pulls). Of course the 2* schems would be in green and white portal pulls while the 3*+ schems would be in the blue portal pulls.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Shan wrote: »
    We hope you will enjoy the added variety and that it will allow you to level up your Ships, or gain new ones.
    Haha, sure! It would have been easy to "add variety". Just give us some of those schematics that have so far been available by cash only .. if that is what DB really wants. Doubt it!
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since voyages have made schematics worthless as replicator rations are abundant this is back to 5 for daily awards and I'm out. Would love to see ships not available in standard premium packs added or I have no reason to care about arena.

and playing 10 PVP battles per day means you only "need" to play 10 other space missions to hit the daily requirement, so you can spend on higher chron missions instead!
  • das411 wrote: »

and playing 10 PVP battles per day means you only "need" to play 10 other space missions to hit the daily requirement, so you can spend on higher chron missions instead!

A reason for using chrons on space missions is the starbase components so I tend to sit out 5 arena battles and do the far more useful space missions to fulfill the daily stuff
  • Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Please note that any unclaimed Battle Arena Rewards will be affected by this change, if you are aiming for a particular ship make sure to collect the rewards on time.

Can someone explain what that means? Does it mean that unclaimed rewards will no longer be claimable, or does it mean that if you have, say, Krayton schematics unclaimed they will turn into claimable 1701 schematics?

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    They Kraytons turn into 1701s. That happened to me during the last switch.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »

Would be nice to get NX enterprise added at some point?

Ditto.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • still seeing those darn kraytons, and no enterprise

Shush you.

Probably change at Noon eastern time. Fine by me if they are late, so I can get some more Hirogen Warship schematics. ;)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Probably change at Noon eastern time. Fine by me if they are late, so I can get some more Hirogen Warship schematics. ;)

Did they change for anyone? Or did we all misread and will they actually change on the 12th of January?
    For the month of December the new rewards will go live on 12/01

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any change yet. I've been sitting on some messages waiting for the change too.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they've changed now.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated now.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change has just gone live! :)
  • Does anyone else wish they'd give us more time to collect schematics before switching them out on us?

I remember thinking that the past few times. I was especially interested in leveling up the Hirogen Warship, but at 45 schematics a day I was only able to get it to level 5.