Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleets, not sure what to do?

If you're not in a fleet then you'll probably already have been inundated with invites, some clearly rubbish and maybe a few daunting.

Nightriders are looking to reinvigorate our fleet, it is potentially a feeder to ruffriders, a top 10 fleet.

Currently starbase level 83, instantly giving members a 5-10% boost to all crew skill levels and proficiency. What does that mean to you? Just failing to crit a node? Those extra percentage points can make all the difference.

Also there is an extension to your chrons limit, +50, meaning you get more to wake up to in the morning, obviously won't last long if you do a 10x warp, but you can't have everything.

On top of that +3 replicator uses and a 10% reduction in cost, always useful when trying to level up crew.

Help us build our starbase and improve your gameplay, a number of experienced players (including alt. accounts) available for advice. Do what you can, when you can.

Entry level now set at L10, please don't enter squads with long dormant players, the Admiral intends to cut some of the deadwood in the near future.

Nightriders are not currently a competitive fleet, but there are benefits to all if we all remain reasonably active and progress our accounts and the starbase along the way.

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently the Admiral for a similar fleet. We have a level 71 Starbase and about thirteen members who are active daily. We've tried to invite people to join us, but to no avail. Some have expressed an interest in joining forces with another fleet. Would you be interested in teaming up? We can join you if that's easier.
  • Options
    Starbase is about to be 85 , and the name is now Ruffriders 2 , we would be happy to have you join us
  • Options
    Curious if there is a listing of fleets that are recruiting.
    "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Options
    Yes, Just look below. Come join Mariniers if you want.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fleet central is mostly fleets that are recruiting my fleets have a post that I maintain. You're welcome to check us out as well. The Timelines Discord has a channel for fleets that are recruiting also. Fleets have personalities. I recommend talking to a couple before choosing.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Yes, Just look below. Come join Mariniers if you want.

This is a recruting post for Ruffriders 2
  • Options
    Fleet central is mostly fleets that are recruiting my fleets have a post that I maintain. You're welcome to check us out as well. The Timelines Discord has a channel for fleets that are recruiting also. Fleets have personalities. I recommend talking to a couple before choosing.

This is a recruting post for Ruffriders 2 , I think the heading may have confused you if you did not read the entire post.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a recruting post for Ruffriders 2 , I think the heading may have confused you if you did not read the entire post.

Yep, sure did. I just did some skimming.
    Good luck with your recruiting efforts.
    Farewell 🖖