Home Past Anomalies

Not able to log in since October 25th - Solved and Closed

Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Past Anomalies
Just after midnight, about 12:30 AM 25 Oct 2017, I refreshed my game and could not log back in. The game starts to load, and I get a popup window saying "An error occurred during sign in. Please try again later."
[ Contact Player Support ] - [ OK ]

It's been about 2 hours, I have tried to log in with Steam, Facebook, and Facebook Gameroom... all give me errors.

Comments

• Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    When I try to click [ Contact Player Support ] on Steam, it just freezes. When I try on Facebook Gameroom and Facebook I get these errors.
    b3oh6r7au4gi.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please submit a ticket for this. This happened suddenly while you were playing on Facebook?
    edited October 2017
    How do I submit a ticket when I can not log in? @Shan

I normally play through Steam. I was doing my arena battles, to ensure I was in top 1% in each division before the rewards calculate. I closed the program to refresh the game, and could not log back in. I tried a couple hours later, then again when I woke up. I am still not able to log in.
    Still not able to get in on any platform. But, Game of Thrones Ascent is working.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can contact support via sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com or the Support link found at the bottom of this page.

When you created your account on Steam, you registered it with Facebook?
    Please mention in your ticket that you also play Game of Thrones Ascent and add your account number. Thank you!
    Thanks, added a ticket to go along with my other open ticket created 22 days ago.
    Copied from another thread

Shan admin October 27
    You are able to sign in on our website with the email address and password you use for your game account, correct?

If that is the case, when you see the pop up for the Sign In error, click on the X and in the next screen, instead of trying to sign in, choose "reset account" - you will be prompted to restart the game and it will start at the beginning. Go through the prologue, then when you reach level 4, try signing in again using your credentials. Let's see if this could help.

Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭ October 27
    @Shan Sorry to piggyback my problem on this thread. But, I tried the "reset account". It let me into the steam version, and able to play to level 4. But, when I went to options to change to my VIP account, it gave the log in error again. So, it looks like the game is working. But, something is not right with my main account.
  • Sounds like the same thing that happened to me, at the same time too. There was a little update when I logged out on the 25th a little after midnight my time, then I kept getting crashes on all platforms. I was finally able to log back in for the first time since then earlier today. Still having issues with some in game things, but at least I can finally play again. I sent in the crash logs with my ticket, maybe they fixed whatever it was with this last update.
  • What platform were you able to log onto? Currently Facebook and Facebook Gameroom are not working. I am able to play a new FTP account on steam, but can not link it with my VIP account.
  • I'm having horrible problems with iOS. Same thing. Click the game icon. Starts to load, but Then just throws me out.
    If I do manage to get in, I struggle to do anything before it throws me out again. Been not unplayable for a day now
  • I too am now in the land of the dispossesed and cannot access my game on ANY platform that I use, Steam or Android (over two separate phones). Kinda heartbroken here... i know that support is snowed under and response time is long. I have put in a ticket. I have tried ALL the work arounds, its clearly something with my account, started last night around 1130 EST
    edited November 2017
    Saw a new message today when trying to load Facebook Gameroom
    ( I usually use Chrome as my default Browser )

You need a browser which supports WebGL to run this content.
    Try installling Firefox.

So, I installed Firefox, made it my default browser, and still got the error message

+++++++++++++++++++

Sign In

An error occurred during sign in.
    Please try again later

[Contact Player Support] [ OK ]

++++++++++++++++++++

When I clicked the box [Contact Player Support] a popup appeared

An error occured running the Unity content on this page. See your browser's JavaScript console for more info.

The error was: ( sorry, I had the whole thing ready to copy / paste, but ran into the copy links problem )

9cer1u1be96q.png

edited November 2017
    Also, after changing to Firefox, and trying to link my Steam FTP account to Facebook, I guess it changed the save info for my FTP account on Steam. When I tried to log back in, it just threw up the Sign In error. So, had to restart at level 1 again.
  • I had hoped this meant my problem was fixed, no such luck.
    7pucsi3nkdf7.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had hoped this meant my problem was fixed, no such luck.

This was an unrelated issue, yes.
    For you it might be a corrupted save somewhere, Steam has different saves I believe.

• login failing here also. was playing on steam, the game locked up. cant log back in on steam (other steam games work), neither facebook nor gameroom will login either...
  • I have login failure on any android device for longer then hour. My acc long time ago lost the
    connection with FB meaning i cant play the same acc on FB and android (it starts the new acc on FB). This was tried to be resolved with CS but never succeed after many tries, so I just gave up and continue to play on android since then.
    In general, android app is acting strange for weeks: I experience long loading (longer then 5min) during it seems that app is closing wifi connection to 0, broken and stuck voyages: not showing dilemmas, returning 12h voyage as system failure, when upgrading crew showing server error and not being able to build the item, not receiving arena rewards, and on top now waiting for exactly a month on a ticket response (#333008). During this time period i have reinstalled app several times, my devices have more then 2G free space, but now i'm just stucken in a black hole losing hope i will ever get out of it...
    I will send this also as a ticket.
  • And on top here im logged in as a guest :D:D Fascinating!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    And on top here im logged in as a guest :D:D Fascinating!

If you look at your profile you will see instructions on how to change your screen name for the forums.
  • Shan wrote: »
    And on top here im logged in as a guest :D:D Fascinating!

If you look at your profile you will see instructions on how to change your screen name for the forums.
    I thought I have already done that... a year ago :/
  • archesarches ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sounds like we're all facing the same thing. Let me know if any of you can either access your game or they find a way to recover your account.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/532/i-cant-log-into-the-game#latest
  • game keeps crashing requesting to send crash report in but i dont know where the it is i play game through steam on pc only
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    arches wrote: »
    Sounds like we're all facing the same thing. Let me know if any of you can either access your game or they find a way to recover your account.

I would post a link to my thread called "I can't log into the game" but apparently I haven't been around long enough to post a link in a response.

Log out of the forums, and log back in and you should see your forum account as rank 2 and be able to create new threads and post links as needed.
    arches wrote: »

I would post a link to my thread called "I can't log into the game" but apparently I haven't been around long enough to post a link in a response.

Log out of the forums, and log back in and you should see your forum account as rank 2 and be able to create new threads and post links as needed.

Thanks, that worked. I guess something weird happened with the forum access when my rep changed my email to a different one (trying to fix my log in issue) and I had to re-register my original email.

Unfortunately now I can't remember either my new email's password, or my DB password associated with my new email that my broken account is tied to. I guess it probably doesn't really matter anymore...
  • Exact same thing is happening to me. Played fine numerous times today, then suddenly can’t log in and get same message. Also on iOS. Been playing for months and never had this problem before. Uninstalled and reinstalled but still same problem. Have daily dilithium purchase that I’m going to lose out on if this isn’t resolved. Annoying.
  • Yesterday had a reply on this ticket and another one from 2 months ago.

So, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • One month in, no hope this will get fixed.

It looks like it will be a level 1 account transfer. I'll post final results once it's concluded.

I feel like my problem is being handled by customer support, not tech support.
    Can I request an escalation now, and cut out the middle man? Not being able to log in will probably need to be kicked up to someone to reimburse all the days I have not been able to play?

Or, do I need to wait for someone to be able to fix it, so I can log in first?

No advance escalation needed ;)
    There are already processes and instructions in place for when a player has been unable to log in for x amount of time.

After 38 days, I was able to start playing again. They were able to transfer 90%-95% of my corrupted account to another account. I'm happy to be playing again, but it feels like I took my car into the shop, and a month later I was told to come pick it up, because it was fixed. But, when I got there the stereo and speakers were missing. 90%-95% just doesn't feel right.

There was no mention of compensation for the 38 days I was unable to play. So, I suggested what I felt would make me 100% satisfied. I was told my ticket would be put on hold while the support consulted with his supervisor. That was 9 days ago, and I have not heard back yet.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Can I request an escalation now, and cut out the middle man? Not being able to log in will probably need to be kicked up to someone to reimburse all the days I have not been able to play?

Or, do I need to wait for someone to be able to fix it, so I can log in first?

No advance escalation needed ;)
    There are already processes and instructions in place for when a player has been unable to log in for x amount of time.

After 38 days, I was able to start playing again. They were able to transfer 90%-95% of my corrupted account to another account. I'm happy to be playing again, but it feels like I took my car into the shop, and a month later I was told to come pick it up, because it was fixed. But, when I got there the stereo and speakers were missing. 90%-95% just doesn't feel right.

There was no mention of compensation for the 38 days I was unable to play. So, I suggested what I felt would make me 100% satisfied. I was told my ticket would be put on hold while the support consulted with his supervisor. That was 9 days ago, and I have not heard back yet.

I will check on it for you.
  • Ticket solved @Shan thank you for all the help.