Home Engineering Room
Options

Player Support current response time - 10/06 - edited 11/15

13»

Comments

• Options
    I got some answers after 5 weeks or so. nothing really helpful. Most tickets closed and suggestions forwarded, the downtime ones closed with no compensation. For the critical ones I've been asked to provide information from 5 weeks ago. I tried to get some and sent it, not further replies. Hope I don't wait 5 more weeks for an answer.

Given the current disastrous situation, multiple allied fleets have decided not to invest anything in the game anymore until support is actually back.

And I have a feeling that the upcoming reviews will be extraordinarely bad.
  • Options
    I have ticket 343768 open and had a couple replies from Aga in CS. The last one asked me a question which I replied to and haven't heard back in just about two weeks. I just reply every few days to make sure that the ticket doesn't get closed. Hopefully, they will eventually get around to following up again.
  • Options
    Opened a ticket that I couldn't log in just over 2 weeks ago. A week later, I accidentally opened another ticket trying to fix my bug on my own. I added

"no response needed, did not intend on opening a new ticket."

It took them 7 days to get to that ticket, and market it as "solved" yesterday. So, they are working on stuff. The ticket numbers were about 4000 apart.

So, about 4000 tickets a week submitted
    570 a day
    24 an hour
    - Yikes

• Options
    Just a heads up if anyone wants info for tracking. My ticket was submitted 16 Oct 2017.
    #336991. So 24 days so far and no contact.

I submitted my ticket the same day and the number on it is 60 below yours and it's about not being able to log into the game. Not heard a word yet since the automated reply message.

Edit 4:30 CST: Just received a reply from my ticket, replied back, now back to waiting for another reply.

Edit 11/9: Only a day to reply on my reply. Seems like the process moves well after they finally get to your ticket. Will update again when/if fully resolved.

Seems you have better luck than I do. Received a response asking if my issue was still ocurring I responded that it still an issue and its been 2 days and nothing new heard from CS....
  • Options
    Seems you have better luck than I do. Received a response asking if my issue was still ocurring I responded that it still an issue and its been 2 days and nothing new heard from CS....

This seems to confirm my hypothesis that they are prioritizing based on type of issue.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options

This seems to confirm my hypothesis that they are prioritizing based on type of issue.

That or the difficulty of the issue. Id certainly hate to think that being pretty much locked out if half the games content (extremely frustrating) wouldn't be considered as low priority. On the flip side it has saved my wallet twice so far. Close to the tune of 100$. So I guess a somewhat mixed blessing as it were.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Just a heads up if anyone wants info for tracking. My ticket was submitted 16 Oct 2017.

I submitted my ticket the same day and the number on it is 60 below yours and it's about not being able to log into the game. Not heard a word yet since the automated reply message.

Edit 4:30 CST: Just received a reply from my ticket, replied back, now back to waiting for another reply.

Just hope it doesn't take another 24 days to hear back! ;)

At first i was thinking this a joke but you might not be far off. A single email at 0139hrs Atlantic time and then no follow up for almost 4 days...

So once again if anyone's like me and wants to have a rough idea of the length of wait time facimg them. #336991, 27 days and counting....
  • Options
    Chief Eud{DD}rickChief Eud{DD}rick ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    #326643 submitted 9/28/17, 2 follow up 'where are yous' Not a PEEP!
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    Just heard back from support on my issue, but alas, the end result is essentially the same as no response.
    This issue has been logged for our issue tracking so that the team is aware.

Please bear with us while we work on finding and fixing the problem, as this is not an issue that I am capable of personally addressing.

Thank you for your patience.

Another one of our fleet mates ran into the spiraling antimatter problem during the RECALL of his voyage. Seems like they might be connected...
  • Options

Just hope it doesn't take another 24 days to hear back! ;)

At first i was thinking this a joke but you might not be far off. A single email at 0139hrs Atlantic time and then no follow up for almost 4 days...

So once again if anyone's like me and wants to have a rough idea of the length of wait time facimg them. #336991, 27 days and counting....

Final post here for a while. CS fixed my account for me so I can get back to sending voyages/properly switching between windows etc. Received the event rewards I'd earned from the faction events. Wasn't any compensation for the lost potential 30 days without voyages encompasses but I think I'll just be satisfied with being avle to play properly again.

So final tally for those od you with this same issue. It took 30 days but it did get fixed.
  • Options
    After one more week I got an answer for my critical tickets. No solution, no compensation, no crew recovered. Support is dead. Game is dead. Sorry, this goes into the official major gaming site reviews. It's time to end the scam.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    After one more week I got an answer for my critical tickets. No solution, no compensation, no crew recovered. Support is dead. Game is dead. Sorry, this goes into the official major gaming site reviews. It's time to end the scam.

The game is not dead, nor is Support. If you are unsatisfied with the answer that you have received, you can request an escalation.
  • Options
    Can I request an escalation now, and cut out the middle man? Not being able to log in will probably need to be kicked up to someone to reimburse all the days I have not been able to play?

Or, do I need to wait for someone to be able to fix it, so I can log in first?
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Shan, but how do I request that ?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I request an escalation now, and cut out the middle man? Not being able to log in will probably need to be kicked up to someone to reimburse all the days I have not been able to play?

Or, do I need to wait for someone to be able to fix it, so I can log in first?

No advance escalation needed ;)
    There are already processes and instructions in place for when a player has been unable to log in for x amount of time.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Shan, but how do I request that ?

Reply to your ticket saying you would like the ticket to be escalated.
  • Options
    SgtPotatoSgtPotato ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ticket 327263
    It's getting kind of insane. Ticket opened 9/29. Not a peep in response. I've worked email customer support (and phone, and chat) and I've definitely been in the weeds with thousands of emails/issues in the queue before, so I get it, but Jesus, guys - I'm assuming you have a teeny tiny team working these, and it's clear you're trying to prioritize issues, which is important, but I really hope you find a better system for working through these. I don't spend HELLA money on this game, but I do spend money, and I expect a certain level of communication from any company, person, brand or entity that benefits from my patronage.
    I can take a, "Hey, sorry, bud. Good luck next time," when someone screws up, that's just life.
    Hell, you could just send an occasional email to every open ticket saying, "WE APOLOGIZE for the delayed response and, although we are still quite backlogged, WE HAVE YOUR ISSUE, IT IS STILL OPEN AND WE ARE WORKING ON IT. We just want you to know that we're here and we're trying to get it resolved ASAP."
    But to have an issue and then be ignored for more than a month and a half? That's something that should cause anyone to question their loyalty.
    I suggest clearing the queue and sending out a blanket mass email to everyone admitting egg on your face and asking anyone with an ongoing issue to open a new ticket. In doing so, you will remove old and otherwise resolved or unnecessary/irrelevant tickets (lost customer, issue was with previous build, design gripes, etc.) that are cluttering up your workload, which will give you a fresh queue to work through. Sure, some people will be pissed off, but most will understand the issue you folks are facing and appreciate the acknowledgement and (at least perceived) ability to resolve their issues.
    Besides, some people are always going to be pissed off.
    Plus, it will give your overworked CS team a breather and a tiny morale boost as they get back on top of their tickets.
    Goddamnit, it won't let me post the ticket screenshot! ARGH!
    Request #327263
    Crew member disappeared

Avatar Sgtpotato September 29, 2017 20:31
    When I signed into the game earlier today my Borg Queen was gone. I've had a Borg Queen for months and was building her up. I had her Fully Equipped and Fused 4/5 stars.

Avatar Sgtpotato October 09, 2017 02:49
    I would really enjoy having my Borg Queen back...that would be suuuuuper dope. I know you guys are backlogged and I appreciate your time! I'm not important, but if anyone gets a chance to send me a "Hello! Under review!" that would be reassuring.

Thank you so much for your time,
    Grant Miller

Hey guys! Hope you're getting my messages! I'd love to have my highest scoring CMD crew back, please! Or just really any response at all to let me know to **tsk tsk** off or something!

Thanks!
    Grant Miller

Hey! Speaking of starting over/trying new things - Maybe whoever you've got working on this new forum can cross-train to handle tickets (whenever they're not busy emailing the site-builder to request a new background color). ;)

UPDATE!
    Paolo was incredible and absolutely handled my issue. Obviously, the long wait time was a bummer, but once my ticket came up, there was no hesitation in solving my issue. Thanks again!
    "You stay here, you're gonna die. Not all at once, but little by little. Eventually, you'll become as hollow as I am."
    - Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

I tried this a week ago, and no response on my Ticket...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I will look into it and make sure you get a reply even if it is to say there is nothing that can be done at this time.
  • Options

I will look into it and make sure you get a reply even if it is to say there is nothing that can be done at this time.

Much appreciated, Thank you Shan! :)
  • Options
    What about hiring more support? I laughed after writing that sentence...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Hi Shan,

Sorry to bug you, but it's been a month since I opened my ticket and still have not received a satisfactory response. In fact, it took about a week for the CSR to understand the issue, then he compensated with the wrong crew and actually removed one of my other fused crew unintentionally. Is there any way you could help look at it? #342291 Thank you!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    No sooner do I comment on this thread, then I finally get a response to a ticket I sent in on June 1. While I appreciate the response, I can’t help but think some adjustments need to be made in order to reduce wait times. Aside from procedural changes and tweaks listed in this thread, will structural improvements be made?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Posting here in the forums is a must to get your ticket some more notice. However, even with Shan's prompting(?), CS just put my ticket on hold for now. But at least they TOLD me that, and not just make me wait in limbo for another month or two.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shan,

Sorry to bug you, but it's been a month since I opened my ticket and still have not received a satisfactory response. In fact, it took about a week for the CSR to understand the issue, then he compensated with the wrong crew and actually removed one of my other fused crew unintentionally. Is there any way you could help look at it? #342291 Thank you!

I am sorry for the mix up and the time it took, I see it has been taken care of now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting here in the forums is a must to get your ticket some more notice. However, even with Shan's prompting(?), CS just put my ticket on hold for now. But at least they TOLD me that, and not just make me wait in limbo for another month or two.

PS does not always have a solution, and this is why some tickets are being put on hold and yes, you should always be told when this happens.
  • Options
    I notice by the comments that there are lots of issues to deal with. Makes me regret raising my ticket...

But! Whilst some can still play while awaiting a response, ie leveling crew, upgrading ships, spending money!
    I cannot even access the game screen. Nothing appears except cadet challenges, and arena battles.
    Can't get to the mission screen, can't access the time portal, crew, shipyard, event... While i can access the faction missions, the event doesn't appear in the list.

I can do nothing, not even log out!!

Having spent real currency in the game, I would like to assume it was an investment. Since the money spent was still accessible through the game items I acquired.
    With a lack of even the basics of LOOKING AT MY CREW, I now feel as though it was more of a theft than an investment.

Coming into the third day of no action or response, a completely wasted event, and a loss of interest in the game.

How do I get back on without restarting?
    I'm almost level 40, a dozen immortalised crew, several maxed ships; including Krayton, and Prakesh, a fleet with four members (only three can join the squad) and almost all bonuses at level 1.

I'm addicted to the game, and can't get my fix!

HELP!!!
  • Options
    Yes I'm currently locked out of my account with the UI/joining from multiple devices when 1 device hasn't finished the tutorial bug.

Ticket 364107

Level 40 Captain, VIP level 14.......