Home The Bridge

Tuesday Pack Speculation 9 8 2020 Updated to New Tuesday Date

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in The Bridge
Let's speculate on this one. I got a feeling. Tomorrow will "Very Animated Crew" with TAS Crew and the first Lower Decks Crew........

Aleek-Om
Arex
April
Rescue Team Uhura
Bem
Promoted Mariner

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• My money is on a Lower Decks Character.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My money is on a Lower Decks Character.

It just feel like we are at the right spot for one.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might save a juicy one for next week with a repeat coming. Less people likely buy the event pack.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I played the party-p00per (dodging the censor) on Lower Decks cards in another thread, I'll be consistent and speculate that it'll be Desert Georgiou and Suliban Reed. But I do agree that the upcoming event provides a good opportunity for something atypical, so we'll see.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ur feeling is wrong. Won t be lower decks crew, not yet. 😜
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m with the Squirrel on this one...still feels a little early for Lower Decks crew. I wonder if it will be a Picard character? It’d be too much to hope for Queen Seven, I’m sure, but maybe one of the androids? Sutra seems like she would check a few Tuesday pack boxes. That, or a Disco crew since I think it’s been a while since the last one dropped.
  • I’m with the Squirrel on this one...still feels a little early for Lower Decks crew. I wonder if it will be a Picard character? It’d be too much to hope for Queen Seven, I’m sure, but maybe one of the androids? Sutra seems like she would check a few Tuesday pack boxes. That, or a Disco crew since I think it’s been a while since the last one dropped.

Lt. Lippy was last week, i’m betting a DS9 or Voyager baddie of the week
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • voyagers Ens. Ayala.
    I’m with the Squirrel on this one...still feels a little early for Lower Decks crew. I wonder if it will be a Picard character? It’d be too much to hope for Queen Seven, I’m sure, but maybe one of the androids? Sutra seems like she would check a few Tuesday pack boxes. That, or a Disco crew since I think it’s been a while since the last one dropped.

Didn't we get a couple of Disco Crew before the first episode aired?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

We did, but there ended up being a few issues with skills and traits (I choose to blame this early release for why no Burnhams have the Vulcan trait, based on absolutely nothing but my gut feeling). They took a different approach with Picard and waited until the first season was over before we had the Picard mega and saw the majority of the cards. Unless I'm mistaken, Pupcard was the only crew we got before the Picard mega, and that was a few weeks after Picard premiered.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have little dilithium now so the debate seems moot to me.
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they're ready for Lower Decks yet, but they could go back for more Picard.

How about
    Captain Riker
    ?
    robownage wrote: »

We did, but there ended up being a few issues with skills and traits (I choose to blame this early release for why no Burnhams have the Vulcan trait, based on absolutely nothing but my gut feeling). They took a different approach with Picard and waited until the first season was over before we had the Picard mega and saw the majority of the cards. Unless I'm mistaken, Pupcard was the only crew we got before the Picard mega, and that was a few weeks after Picard premiered.

I believe you’re correct. And the problem with the Disco crew I think was compounded by trying to run a mega event concurrent with the first few weeks of the show, so we got a ton of crew right away rather than just one or two. It’s not even traits or stats...Captain Lorca looks like his face was detached and sewn back on funny, Reinforcements Stamets looks like Anthony Rapp in a fat suit, and Cadet Tilly looks like someone only described what Mary Wiseman looked like rather than having the artist actually look at a photo.

The slower approach with Picard I think worked out much better.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    expect a bridge crew variant
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Reed and Suliban Reed
  • Prisoner Kim..mehh... :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Prisoner Kim..mehh... :|

But, look at the comments. Unique Skills order. Loaded with Traits. High Shuttle & Voyage Scores.

I might even go for a Pack of two, even though I was wrong!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Well, I was half right with Suliban. Didn't expect a double-dose of Reed for the $10 offers.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Exactly what I suspected. I'll buy both, as Reed was the last Enterprise crew I didn't have a 5* of. Should also make him the third Enterprise crew I have all the variants for.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have either and I don't think they are worth it then.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Probably Lower Deck will take some time to appear
    My money is on a Lower Decks Character.

Capt_Locutus
    FORGET IT! Resistance IS futile!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prisoner Kim..mehh... :|

But, look at the comments. Unique Skills order. Loaded with Traits. High Shuttle & Voyage Scores.

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

“Fly, you fools!” — Gandalf
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Prisoner Kim..mehh... :|

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

I posted my comment BEFORE stats were live and i meant the crew choice and artwork, which isn t thrilling to me. Well, Captain Riker maybe nxt week then 😆
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Star Trek Day is on this coming tuesday... any guesses for who the new character will be ? i’m gonna go with someone from TOS, maybe Robert Crater from ‘The Man Trap’.....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie X
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie X

Unfortunately it's been confirmed that they don't have the rights to the actor's image, so we won't be getting him unless that's changed. I'd be down for Gary Mitchell though.
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have had Denher for a while so it is likely we would have Mitchell if they were able to obtain the rights for his likeness.

robownage wrote: »
    Charlie X

Unfortunately it's been confirmed that they don't have the rights to the actor's image, so we won't be getting him unless that's changed. I'd be down for Gary Mitchell though.

And not only don’t have them, but that the family of that actor won’t release them. Same for Roger C. Carmel’s estate, which I find personally more disappointing because I would do embarrassing things to have a 5* Mudd the First.

Gary Mitchell would be quite nice, for sure.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with the only actor(I think) who has appeared in 5 series, Jonathan Frakes. Will Riker in TNG, VOY, ENT, and PIC plus DS9 as Tom Riker pretending to be Will Riker.