Home The Bridge
Options

Recent Offers

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Bridge
Could you please pass up the chain that there is a LOT of interest in the "1* for the new 4* Crewmember for $9.99, plus two Ten Pulls of the Event Pack" being an ongoing thing.

That is a great deal for those with lesser amounts to put into the game, and volume makes money, too.

Please and thank you.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Options
    Seconded. This was a welcome addition!
  • Options
    Thirded (even though that’s not a word 🤔) I also would like to see this continue.
  • Options
    Agreed. Good deal, would buy occasionally.

In comparison, I've currently purchased 0 event offers.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Definitely a step in the right direction making crew more accessible to those who do not want to spend or just can't afford $50 or $100 getting stars for crew.
  • Options
    Yeah, more options are always good.
    Please keep this kind of offer up.
  • Options
    I support this as well. Such offers are nice as well too hook some new regular spenders. Win/win ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please pass up the chain that there is a LOT of interest in the "1* for the new 4* Crewmember for $9.99, plus two Ten Pulls of the Event Pack" being an ongoing thing.

That is a great deal for those with lesser amounts to put into the game, and volume makes money, too.

Please and thank you.

Scott

I will pass this along :)
    In the future please make the thread title relevant to the subject you are discussing, thank you :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Please and thank you.

Scott

I will pass this along :)
    In the future please make the thread title relevant to the subject you are discussing, thank you :)

Mea Culpeper!!!!!

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    And Vic was available today for $9.99

Thanx for continuing that offer!!!!!

{The two Ten Pulls both gave me Tucker, which was okay. I went from having no Tucker at the start of Event, to having a Fully Fused Level 80, 3/4 Equipped!!!!!}

Scott