Home The Bridge

Cryo Vault in Version 8.0.0 (Fixed)

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2021 in The Bridge
I've been playing around with the updated version like several others here. I haven't seen a thread about the cryo vault specifically. There's some cool stuff, like seeing FE, FFFE, and ship ability from the cryo vault.

6xrcrmmecz6d.png

That's pretty handy when you don't have the crew and want to know how they will help your roster. Personally, I think it would be MORE helpful if these stats reflected your individual collection bonuses and fleet starbase bonuses. If that's at all possible, I would appreciate it, WRG.

This, on the other hand, is a big deal and really needs attention, imo. When I pulled up a crew member who I already had immortalized, it showed her starting stats.

9cywoc84qc5k.png

This is a step in the wrong direction. When I am evaluating who I will thaw for events, I want to compare their immortalized stats (with bonuses) to other crew who are frozen, along with those already active on my roster. Yes... I "could" perform an extra click on each crew in the vault to look at their Full Stats. Then I "could" go back to my active roster and click the info tab to see the base stats without bonuses, but... please don't make us do all that.

I understand that Version 8 will be released in stages. Please communicate to the team that at an early stage, we would like to have the stats presented in the cryo vault that we will be using to compete in events or staff shuttles and voyages.

Thank you.

Edit: This was fixed, as of 04 February 2021.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Btw the "How to acquire" info on Airiam is clearly wrong.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the new version yet, but I'm wondering if fully fused stats are available for unfused crew within our Crew quarters, to see what their potential is if citations are used? It would be an unnecessary pain if I need to go into the vault to check FF stats for a crew member who is active in my crew quarters.
  • MaxwellMaxwell ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    The "How to acquire" definitely seems a work in progress, it doesn't seem to work for portal, but does seem to work for voyages and gauntlet. Definitely a nice direction that it is heading in.

I hope that eventually in crew quarters list this feature will work and won't take going to the vault to check all the time.
  • the how to aquire message is correct in terms of the crew currently not being in a offer. Try High Roller Sisko or any other currently in a special pack and you will see.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I don't have the new version yet, but I'm wondering if fully fused stats are available for unfused crew within our Crew quarters, to see what their potential is if citations are used? It would be an unnecessary pain if I need to go into the vault to check FF stats for a crew member who is active in my crew quarters.

I don't think that is currently available. The crew quarters menu was largely unchanged. I don't recall any changes.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing around with the updated version like several others here. I haven't seen a thread about the cryo vault specifically. There's some cool stuff, like seeing FE, FFFE, and ship ability from the cryo vault.

6xrcrmmecz6d.png

That's pretty handy when you don't have the crew and want to know how they will help your roster. Personally, I think it would be MORE helpful if these stats reflected your individual collection bonuses and fleet starbase bonuses. If that's at all possible, I would appreciate it, WRG.

This, on the other hand, is a big deal and really needs attention, imo. When I pulled up a crew member who I already had immortalized, it showed her starting stats.

9cywoc84qc5k.png

This is a step in the wrong direction. When I am evaluating who I will thaw for events, I want to compare their immortalized stats (with bonuses) to other crew who are frozen, along with those already active on my roster. Yes... I "could" perform an extra click on each crew in the vault to look at their Full Stats. Then I "could" go back to my active roster and click the info tab to see the base stats without bonuses, but... please don't make us do all that.

I understand that Version 8 will be released in stages. Please communicate to the team that at an early stage, we would like to have the stats presented in the cryo vault that we will be using to compete in events or staff shuttles and voyages.

Thank you.

I was just fussing yesterday. Be nice to see all this, and maybe ship ability, depending on Event, before turning up the heat in their cryobed.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

6xrcrmmecz6d.png

9cywoc84qc5k.png

Thank you.

I was just fussing yesterday. Be nice to see all this, and maybe ship ability, depending on Event, before turning up the heat in their cryobed.....

Ship ability is in a tab at the top. I just didn't screen shot that part. On that note... the ship ability shows the ability at only one star (so 1/5, 1/4, etc.). It would be nice if it reflected the fusion level the player has achieved. But really, that's small potatoes in my book and devs efforts would be better used on the other two tabs. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

6xrcrmmecz6d.png

9cywoc84qc5k.png

Thank you.

Ship ability is in a tab at the top. I just didn't screen shot that part. On that note... the ship ability shows the ability at only one star (so 1/5, 1/4, etc.). It would be nice if it reflected the fusion level the player has achieved. But really, that's small potatoes in my book and devs efforts would be better used on the other two tabs. :)

Oh, I see it now. The "Full Stats" tab is dead on Airiam? That feels like they just haven't finished everything.

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • I can see all the art in the game. :)
    Captain Kirk of [Battleship Musashi]
    Playing since June 14th, 2019
    Captain Level 80 / VIP 12
    Crew Quarters: 241/270
    Immortalized [436]: 5* x30, 4* x239, 3* x89, 2* x53, and 1* x27
    Most recent Immortal: Deral (4/4)
    Current Project: Waiting for sale with 680k Honor
    Completed Collections: Eugenics, Daystrom, Romulan, Ferengi, Do No Harm, Veteran, EV Suit, Rare, Uncommon and Common