Home The Bridge
Options

New crew from the server push

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I would be interested in knowing what traits the clown has. He is not a hologram. But my guess the only way to include him in timelines is to make him a hologram.

Yeah. Good question. Closest we would have to his description of what he was would probably be the "Hologram" Attribute. But that is not what he was. Unless they made some new Attributes to go with him.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    venom_1123 wrote: »
    Thanks, just checked on the wiki page for Dilemma's and there is only 2 options for Dilemma Interference, Part 2 but certain I saw 3. Anyway it was "lure the substance out without harming it"

Interesting... normally in the past chronitons would also have been awarded with a 4* character. Looks like this has gone away???
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in knowing what traits the clown has. He is not a hologram. But my guess the only way to include him in timelines is to make him a hologram.

New trait: "mental projection"?

(I kid...sort of)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

(I kid...sort of)

"Brutal, Costumed, Desperate, Scoundrel, Villain."

{See Capt. Reynold's post right above you.}

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are these characters for the arena?
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

(I kid...sort of)

"Brutal, Costumed, Desperate, Scoundrel, Villain."

{See Capt. Reynold's post right above you.}

Scott

Aha, didn't see that, thank you.

Art looks pretty good there too.

Of course, given my Voyage luck I will never get them ever.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Boggles the mind that they could create that from a 1970s cartoon but couldn't get Vic or Reed Right... (Picard face palm)

Doing some modest sketching over the years, it makes perfect sense to me. The Filmation aesthetic is clean and simple, making it easier to work from than a photo of a living person.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are these characters for the arena?

I don't think anyone knows yet. We won't know their abilities until those voyages return home and the characters can be leveled.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

(I kid...sort of)

I was thinking that way myself.

I guess DB did not want to add a new trait. But decided not to give him hologram. I have no problem with that but your comment is right on. The clown was mental projection with computers help. I remember his concern to have more than one person asleep because if one died or he killed them, he would cease to exist.

Edit: though he was willing to have just Janeway by herself.
  • Options
    A bit disappointed they went with "The Clown" for the name instead of simply "Fear"

"Fear, The Clown" with or without the comma would be epic.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    A bit disappointed they went with "The Clown" for the name instead of simply "Fear"

+1 at you both because he was fear.
    I was going to say he scared them to death instead of killed. But I could not remember how they actually died. I believe they had heart attacks, but I cannot remember how he scared them to death.

For that matter I think we only see one death. We know we do not see any Voyager crew die and I think of the original group of aliens only one is killed while we are viewing the dream.

Edit: Thanks Capt. Reynolds I remember now that you said it.
    Thanks too Arjuna

Also thanks to From Hell’s heart..
    I knew he scared Kim could not remember how.

Was Torres the other crew with him.
  • Options
    I was going to say he scared them to death instead of killed. But I could not remember how they actually died. I believe they had heart attacks, but I cannot remember how he scared them to death.
    by cutting their heads

• Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭

For that matter I think we only see one death. We know we do not see any Voyager crew die and I think of the original group of aliens only one is killed while we are viewing the dream.

He scared them by guillotining them.
  • Options
    And he was about to kill Harry by performing surgery on him.

Out of all the voyages characters (including Guinan and Worf) I think he's the only one I want. Not for stats, I'm already well covered there but just because he's a fun character.
  • Options
    And he was about to kill Harry by performing surgery on him.

Out of all the voyages characters (including Guinan and Worf) I think he's the only one I want. Not for stats, I'm already well covered there but just because he's a fun character.

"It is recognized that you have a funny sense of fun."
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    If these are one time only characters, what happens if you win one, then run out of antimatter and abandon the voyage, or you airlock the character?

Do you get another chance?
  • Options
    Really great question.

If only there was someone who could provide us these sorts of answers..
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if I ever win one, I'll immediately return from the voyage. Better safe than sorry.
  • Options
    Nice to know that these seem to be "easier" to get than Guinan.
  • Options
    Can someone from DB clarify what "one time only" means?
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thot Gor? Lol, can't trust THOTs.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thus far, in this thread we have:

Jannar
    - A Life Alone Part 2, choice A

Lucien
    - Interference Part 2, choice A

The Clown
    - Voice of the Prophets, choice C

Those are 2-part dilemmas, which makes them much easier to get than Fierce Guinan or Colonel Worf (3-part dilemmas). That's good news.

Of note, in the screenshot of the dilemma giving Lucien that venom_1123 posted, he/she only received Lucien, no chrons or honor. The wiki does show Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf as the sole rewards in their dilemmas, but I guess I never realized that you don't get the other stuff.
  • Options
    I can confirm, no chrons and no honor with the clown... that with the change of chron drops it was even sadder: 208chrons for 6:30 h voyage.
  • Options
    Thot Gor, baby! I've been wanting a Breen in this game for a long time. Here's hoping I can land him.
  • Options
    I can confirm, no chrons and no honor with the clown... that with the change of chron drops it was even sadder: 208chrons for 6:30 h voyage.

That aligns with around what my wife got at that time.

I've experienced prior to today an average range of 250/300 by 6:30

.. This ain't a slight reduction.
    We getting ganked.