Home Engineering Room
Options

Game not loading again.

Not sure if it is because the Event changed Phases or what.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    WoOZWoOZ ✭✭
    Trouble connecting to the game also today, it eventually loaded after 15 min, another 5 min to load a dilemma, which I completed, no callback after the dilemma, had to log out as I could not play the game. I have 2 Identities both having problems, I am in Australia.
    b7d3pqgk4wdb.png
    6r5nvt4sg04i.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoOZ wrote: »
    Trouble connecting to the game also today, it eventually loaded after 15 min, another 5 min to load a dilemma, which I completed, no callback after the dilemma, had to log out as I could not play the game. I have 2 Identities both having problems, I am in Australia.
    b7d3pqgk4wdb.png
    6r5nvt4sg04i.png

Looks like internet connectivity issues, have things improved for you now?
  • Options
    Currently stuck on “Building terrain” for at least 4 hrs. My friends and I have had this realm for a little more than 3 days now, and I’ve had no problems up until this point. I’ve tried solving the problem normally, but it doesn’t seem as though the internet is the problem. I restarted the game after chunks weren’t loading, and I ended up not being able to get back into it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently stuck on “Building terrain” for at least 4 hrs. My friends and I have had this realm for a little more than 3 days now, and I’ve had no problems up until this point. I’ve tried solving the problem normally, but it doesn’t seem as though the internet is the problem. I restarted the game after chunks weren’t loading, and I ended up not being able to get back into it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

This is a forum for the game Star Trek Timelines, I believe you are playing a different game and are on the wrong forum ;)