Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]Facebook and other performance issues

=j= Founder=j= Founder ✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Past Anomalies
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the game via Facebook?

Comments

• yes i am getting An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    Script error.
  • The same here...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • Shan wrote: »
    Looking into it!

Thanks Shan!!
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
    Script error.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Would this be impacting IoS games linked to Facebook?

I can't get past the "Communicating with Starfleet" message on the loading screen.
  • I’m not able to access it via iOS.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Every release the same :/
  • Not just on facebook! Cant get in with iphone either
  • Im playing the game through the downloaded app on my laptop, not via Facebook and im receiving the below error:

e3t0emx2qote.png
  • same here... same error message as above on IOS (iPhone and iPad)
  • PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    same here, on all platforms
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I sometimes can get in, but it's slow, and is having loading errors (Windows app)

6bcfkocho5rb.png
  • Captain CalvinCaptain Calvin ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Kanon wrote: »
    I sometimes can get in, but it's slow, and is having loading errors (Windows app)

6bcfkocho5rb.png

I got in a few times. It was slow... Getting into menus like the Faction Center would not show anything, then I would get a similar message like the above.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are working on it still, and yes we are aware that other platforms are affected.
    Stay tuned!
  • PuknutiPuknuti ✭✭✭
    ckrurz47y468.jpg
    Empty Dabo with wrong refresh time.
  • HildorHildor ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Also got the remote server issue, in which when I tried opening a 10x pull it kicked me out of store and I lost the pull, did send a ticket, but thought best double down here too.
    And no the crew that would have been in the pack were not added to my crew, I checked just in case. Very disappointed as this was a pull from the four 1ox pulls and Crystal deal.
  • Same here, my 10x pull kicked me out of the store with only one Crew.
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be working way better now
  • timelines_qtimelines_q ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Working, but no slot and dabo sale
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

We will let you know once the sale is live.
  • Shan wrote: »

We will let you know once the sale is live.

Thanks, your fast support is still a hope for changes.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    not working
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • V. wrote: »
    not working

Android working, Facebook not
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sale is now live.
    We are still working on the Facebook issue.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Facebook issue has been resolved, the game is now loading properly on that platform as well.
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
  • Cap T NCap T N
    edited October 2021
    The Facebook error might just be Facebook. Since a couple days ago well let's just say
    Zuckerberg lost a ton of money all three of his platforms went completely offline