Home The Bridge
Options

Kal'Hyah Worf

2»

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added traits: brutal, desperate, romantic, musician.

CMD 1237 (202-470) -> 1247 (205-480)
    SEC 1018 (89-182) -> 1026 (106-219)
    MED 541 (51-126) -> 544 (103-216)

Gained about 170 voyage ranks (#66 unboosted) and ~10 ranks on his CMD base (#36).

Not sure what process allowed WRG to throw a half-baked crew into the prestigious section of the game, but good on them for listening to player feedback and quickly improving him.

Perhaps you could ask @WRG Ben about that process. I doubt we will ever hear another word from the "product owner" @Admiral Prince ...
    but I sincerely hope not.

You realize every post she made on the forums was in the Disruptor Beam days. That was 3 title's ago for her. She even worked for a different company before returning to WRG. I don't know what her exact responsibilities as Director of Product is, but maybe it's time to stop thinking about her as having any day to day responsibility for this game just because in 2017 her title was Product Owner.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the improv all of stats but it is still not good enough to justify the expense for Worf. Make him Com-Med-Sec or make him top 10 voyager and I will buy him. Short of that, still gonna pass.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thx for listening!
    uh5fslcjfqkh.jpeg
    xxitiib8cjyc.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimBerlin wrote: »
    Adding the four traits takes him from giving you an AM boost on voyages from 62.8 to 74.9% of the time. The boost to stats makes him respectable (I judge by % of score possible instead of ranks and he went from roughly 90 to roughly 95% in his main pair). Thanks for taking action on feedback. I feel three of those traits will get play.

Here's hoping for a "and the band played on..." collection for musician.

and of course a "House of Mogh" collection :D
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likely a glitch. Those are going around. This is my completed objectives for the mini. Same as with Q.
    3qsiwmpsdpae.png
    Good thing I don't really NEED to double check what the rewards were.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    SILIK wrote: »
    qqrb4zhih9h1.jpg

Kal'hyah Worf is available in my Dabo today. I didn't think honor hall crew were ever available anywhere except the honor hall. Just an interesting observation.

I also had him in my Dabo on the 9th. Guessing that was a glitch? I was tempted to spend a few dil for a [cheaper] attempt than paying 100K honor.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    SILIK wrote: »
    qqrb4zhih9h1.jpg

Kal'hyah Worf is available in my Dabo today. I didn't think honor hall crew were ever available anywhere except the honor hall. Just an interesting observation.

I also had him in my Dabo on the 9th. Guessing that was a glitch? I was tempted to spend a few dil for a [cheaper] attempt than paying 100K honor.

And then they would catch their mistake, and ban everyone who won him on the Wheel, because he was not supposed to be there and we "should have known it was a mistake"......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?