Home Engineering Room

Webstore Error 0401-1421

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Engineering Room
Recently I keep getting these even when I haven't bought a single item out of the store. That's a little frustrating since the webstore offers are better than those in-game and most of the time, the in-game offers are very similar to the ones purrently in the webstore.

7p7g3mwnvbvs.png

Yes, I did contact webstore support, but they're still on it. I hope this can get solved soon as there might be packs that I would like to get. :)

@Shan You once told me that when a product re-appears after a break, the "Purrchase Limit: 1" is reset from 0 to 1, right? So far it worked like that with other packs, but now I am locked out in 3 out of 4 packs even though I haven't bought them in this timespan of the offer.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Recently I keep getting these even when I haven't bought a single item out of the store. That's a little frustrating since the webstore offers are better than those in-game and most of the time, the in-game offers are very similar to the ones purrently in the webstore.

7p7g3mwnvbvs.png

Yes, I did contact webstore support, but they're still on it. I hope this can get solved soon as there might be packs that I would like to get. :)

@Shan You once told me that when a product re-appears after a break, the "Purrchase Limit: 1" is reset from 0 to 1, right? So far it worked like that with other packs, but now I am locked out in 3 out of 4 packs even though I haven't bought them in this timespan of the offer.

We're looking into it!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    While I appreciate the reply, it's sadly going to be too late for me to get the offer in the store. That's a shame, since I have reported this 5 days ago to support. 2 days later, I was redirected to the webstore support (I wasn't aware the webstore had a different support team) which took 1 day to get aware of my issue. I was guaranteed e-mail feedback on that day, but up to now I didn't get a single feedback, and today is the day when the webstore gets updated with new offers and the one I wanted to buy will disappear.

I hope it can get fixed for future offers not showing this error, but also it would be nice to have a human on the other end of the line when chatting to support on the webstore. When talking to a bot, it feels like the case is being taken in, but then nothing gets done as the bot itself can't decide what to do and who to ask for proceeding.

I honestly expected that if there is an issue with a player wanting to buy something, it would be looked into much quicker, as it's the money of the players who keep this game going, so it should be a priority to the support. Maybe I was wrong. I will think twice in the future if I should buy an offer or not.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I appreciate the reply, it's sadly going to be too late for me to get the offer in the store. That's a shame, since I have reported this 5 days ago to support. 2 days later, I was redirected to the webstore support (I wasn't aware the webstore had a different support team) which took 1 day to get aware of my issue. I was guaranteed e-mail feedback on that day, but up to now I didn't get a single feedback, and today is the day when the webstore gets updated with new offers and the one I wanted to buy will disappear.

I hope it can get fixed for future offers not showing this error, but also it would be nice to have a human on the other end of the line when chatting to support on the webstore. When talking to a bot, it feels like the case is being taken in, but then nothing gets done as the bot itself can't decide what to do and who to ask for proceeding.

I honestly expected that if there is an issue with a player wanting to buy something, it would be looked into much quicker, as it's the money of the players who keep this game going, so it should be a priority to the support. Maybe I was wrong. I will think twice in the future if I should buy an offer or not.

Thank you for letting me know of your experience with the Support from the webstore.
    It's definitively not the experience we want our players to have, and as such we're going to change our approach.

The store is new to us still and we'll get better at investigating and resolving issues when they occur.

Thank you for your patience :)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a shy update ... I still haven't gotten any note from the webstore support in my mailbox. The webstore offer is still up there, but it's still not proceedable for me. I assume the offers will change in a few hours from now and that purrticular one will go away.

Shan, do you see any chance for me to still get this offer at a later point, even if game support could e-mail me the items and I would pay with Paypal separately or something? I could really use the Dilithium for these Tuesday packs, and I was counting on it, to be fair. Thanks in advance for your idea.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a shy update ... I still haven't gotten any note from the webstore support in my mailbox. The webstore offer is still up there, but it's still not proceedable for me. I assume the offers will change in a few hours from now and that purrticular one will go away.

Shan, do you see any chance for me to still get this offer at a later point, even if game support could e-mail me the items and I would pay with Paypal separately or something? I could really use the Dilithium for these Tuesday packs, and I was counting on it, to be fair. Thanks in advance for your idea.

I am still working on this.
    The offers should not disappear today but I will keep in mind an alternative solution if we cannot resolve this by tomorrow. I will keep you in the loop :)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Shan. *hugs* We can also talk this out in DMs or over Zendesk of course.