Home The Bridge
Options

New Offer in Portal Disco Mixed Behold 1300 Dilithium 20220920

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in The Bridge
Images will take a hot minute. There is a LOT of Crew.

2gicd40kn9px.jpg
5yhux4wnmjm1.jpg

If I am reading the info correctly each Behold will be ALL Disco Crew, drawn from the list.

Spoiler Tags for compactness. Seven per Spoiler Tag for OCD {EDIT: Missed a page of names. Messed up my OCD!
idj9bk0rzhql.jpg
p850gqewysxi.jpg
56s1mhhqxehx.jpg
ad1tp55r2r1m.jpg
whoih9zm2u6n.jpg
pznbp9aqd7st.jpg
rz2vp5qlhm6r.jpg
tep9sp4fkxv3.jpg
gjskq1m69qat.jpg
4wape2zpued8.jpg
hbm50veobgxw.jpg
nk0xe5zyv28o.jpg
mt12852j2je5.jpg
0qunpyjc35ij.jpg
e5g7jvfbtts5.jpg
5lvyghys2z5i.jpg
5tpgjv5p5ccx.jpg
xb1syv0e9nf9.jpg
p7uxbecme2pi.jpg
4lmhmmgq5vcq.jpg
ka5wykvhm0o7.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    List is also wrong! Su'kal is shown as a gold and SIXTEEN golds are purple. @Shan It needs work.
    bo87f5kkzd34.png
    01t5czw9kqqp.png
    ujlmej0o7cfn.png
    w8jdthrxjxir.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    List is also wrong! Su'kal is shown as a gold and SIXTEEN golds are purple. @Shan It needs work.
    bo87f5kkzd34.png
    01t5czw9kqqp.png
    ujlmej0o7cfn.png
    w8jdthrxjxir.png

I posted it in the Engineering Room. Info also refers to it as "Primal Mixed Behold" instead of "Disco Mixed Behold". Both reported.

EDIT: I did not catch Su'Kal. The Golds being Purple hit me because I was SURE that Ripper was Gold when I saw he was Purple.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I figured it was already in the Engine Room, but I thought it should be here as a warning to the confused. I'm not interested myself, but I was curious enough to look and I very much had a doubt your sanity moment.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I figured it was already in the Engine Room, but I thought it should be here as a warning to the confused. I'm not interested myself, but I was curious enough to look and I very much had a doubt your sanity moment.

They do have a LTO for Six Pulls for $9,99 in the Webstore. The Tuesday Pack is usually 5 Ten Pulls for the same price.

fomt5ube8fmb.jpg
  • Options
    Hard pass for me. I look for value and that is really in the purples usually in these things. It's about finishing someone, freeing a slot, and maybe a collection notch or two.
    It's just not here for me. Krit would be the only useful one and he's in the Portal and I'm sitting on 26 4* cites. This was literally just about the worst series to pick from my standpoint. The only ones I need less purple crew from are TNG (practically 0 since Ens. Picard is a Voyage exclusive) and TAS, PIC, and SNW are 0. I need at least two for every other series. TOS and ENT are my big two with about four each.
    A Cultural Figure pack would have been more timely and more tempting to me. I do need stars on Rumplestiltskin and copies of Anxious Kirk to make Spork.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

They do have a LTO for Six Pulls for $9,99 in the Webstore. The Tuesday Pack is usually 5 Ten Pulls for the same price.

fomt5ube8fmb.jpg

In-Game Offer is up, now:

sipi7hsciy1e.png

Webstore Offer is Limit One and In-Game is Limit Three.

Also, In-Game is $14.99. For the Tuesday Ten Pulls, it is usually $9.99

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I'm glad I got Confident Culber, Admiral Vance and FP Rillak from the six webstore pulls. Culber is already on my ENG-MED voyage and Vance is on my 9-hour night shuttle. Super happy about this! :) I do wish I could have gotten my antenna friend Ryn though. He's still eluding me as of meow.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah saw Ryn in my Dabo yesterday but he didn’t drop with my two pulls sadly.
    Let’s fly!