Home The Bridge

The Recurring Mid-Week Event is Back Next Week

The one we were doing before the Quantum and Valor Events returns for vengeance on all those who wronged it!

hdoufb6hh1vw.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• I had a feeling this would happen, because I finally decided to stop tanking in arena...
  • Well, I like the opportunity to get more 4*-citations now and then. And spending 10k chrons once every few weeks should be no problem.
    Now we only need a more usefull version of the 'get more valor' OE.
  • Well, I like the opportunity to get more 4*-citations now and then. And spending 10k chrons once every few weeks should be no problem.
    Now we only need a more usefull version of the 'get more valor' OE.

I agree :)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to do the leveling crew mini event all the time. That one was designed for new players. They should throw that back in from time to time. I still have many crew 4/4 and level 99 in case. I should probably immortalize them, but doing so would add nothing. So I wait. Probably be best to free the space, I guess.
  • They used to do the leveling crew mini event all the time. That one was designed for new players. They should throw that back in from time to time. I still have many crew 4/4 and level 99 in case. I should probably immortalize them, but doing so would add nothing. So I wait. Probably be best to free the space, I guess.

That was the buggy one, though (miscounting gauntlet rounds etc). I assume it won't be back until they fix the bugs.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad that the 4* citation OE isn't fully gone, but I'm even gladder if it doesn't run every week either. Once every 3 weeks is fine, same with the chroniton spending OE and the boss valor OE (if those values get tweakified a bit, it can become a good one also).

The main issue I see with Gauntlet and Arena wins is that sometimes it can be brutal to get those without having to spend Dilithium (Arena) or a ton of Merits / also Dilithium (Gauntlet). But yeah, those OEs were designed to be challenging if not meowtright hard to complete with a 100 purrcent success and get the big prize.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • They used to do the leveling crew mini event all the time. That one was designed for new players. They should throw that back in from time to time. I still have many crew 4/4 and level 99 in case. I should probably immortalize them, but doing so would add nothing. So I wait. Probably be best to free the space, I guess.

Won't immortalizing "many of them" add greeatly to your collections (> bonus!) ?
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see a mix of Objective Events. Whilst I like this as the standard I like they are experimenting with different builds. I think the consensus was that the Chrons for Quantum was good but the Valor one mostly an ignore.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That reminds me, I really like not having to hoard crew for days ahead of time to fuse them. It's easy to forget and can be expensive on credits to get a bunch of matching cadets if you forget.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    That reminds me, I really like not having to hoard crew for days ahead of time to fuse them. It's easy to forget and can be expensive on credits to get a bunch of matching cadets if you forget.

Oh yeh I'm glad they killed the immortalise/fuse OE. Those were more effort than worth.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one. Helps me get the rest of my 4* crew finished. (almost there.....)
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to do the leveling crew mini event all the time. That one was designed for new players. They should throw that back in from time to time. I still have many crew 4/4 and level 99 in case. I should probably immortalize them, but doing so would add nothing. So I wait. Probably be best to free the space, I guess.

Won't immortalizing "many of them" add greeatly to your collections (> bonus!) ?

Not for me. I checked. None are in any collections that are close to a milestone. Until that changes, or until I really need the space (which has led me to freeze three recently), there is no need for me to spend the bother. I couldn't have had that attitude when I was new. I also realize that many people are not in that situation. But for me, that is how it is. I also have 34 gold crew unleveled (26 of whom are level 1 or 2) because they simply don't add anything to my crew at the moment. The instant they have an event or an ability that could remotely use them, I level them. It isn't how very many can play, but it works for my current needs. I have 395 gold crew. Three or four are duplicate for gauntlet and such, but I have a few frozen, too. This is not bragging. Others have far more. It is just why I don't worry about the eight I have that could be immortalized instantly and more who could with a citation. My personality just has me hold off on any use of resources that are not immediately necessary. This way I am prepared for many different possibilities.

But now that I type this and look at the numbers, I'll probably immortalize the lot of them and cite a dozen more. Space is starting to feel tight again. Hopefully we have another crew slot sale soon.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeh I'm glad they killed the immortalise/fuse OE. Those were more effort than worth.

At least this Objective Event gives Cites. So we can use those if that Objective Event ever does return. Holding two copies of someone or having to grind drops in the portal was a pain, for sure.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the Quantum OE. I liked it.
    Let’s fly!
  • ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the Quantum OE. I liked it.

Yeah, the quantum event was awesome. So instead they brought back the boss battles event that everybody hated.
  • Hopefully we have another crew slot sale soon.

A slot sale is way overdue.
    When was the last one? March?