Home The Bridge

Event Discussion: Galaxy Event - A Night at the Theater (rerun) - 2022-12-01

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19870/galaxy-event-notes-a-night-at-the-theater-rerun-2022-12-01/

The in-game announcement will be delayed - thank you for your patience!

Comments

• I am SO EXCITED for T'Rina to finally be in game, one of my favourite characters additions to the Discovery cast 😍🖖
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • T'rina is a fun character. Looking forward to finding out what that means for the mega.
  • When can we expect details on the mega? Any chance before next Wednesday?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect details on the mega? Any chance before next Wednesday?

I will try to have it ready for Tuesday, no promise.
    That reminds me that I need to tease the recurrent crew, but you are all seeing too quickly through my poor digital imagery skills :D
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is now visible in-game :)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Why you gotta release cool crew when there’s a new WOW Expansion out?!?!?!
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    Why you gotta release cool crew when there’s a new WOW Expansion out?!?!?!

What?!?! Why are you playing any other game than STT? B)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Galaxy events are the most tiresome, resource wasting and less rewardful events of them all.
    And this event is the 3rd galaxy in 4 weeks.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Galaxy events are the most tiresome, resource wasting and less rewardful events of them all.

I used to be able to do the best in Galaxies IF I had been able to save up Chronitons to push and at least get the 4* FF. Now, Skirmishes and Faction Events both I am able to do so much better than I can in a Galaxy even if I do push the Galaxy.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Galaxy events are the most tiresome, resource wasting and less rewardful events of them all.

This week is a daction so plenty of chrons available if you have faction tanked
  • Any reason why the event pack will not drop King Ridley? I think this needs to be looked at like the Musketeer La Forge pack situation from a few years ago.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason why the event pack will not drop King Ridley? I think this needs to be looked at like the Musketeer La Forge pack situation from a few years ago.

He is dropping. Keep in mind that there are 2 5* for this pack.
    4a0mxcnx8fdv.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason why the event pack will not drop King Ridley? I think this needs to be looked at like the Musketeer La Forge pack situation from a few years ago.

How many Pulls is your sample size? I did the Tuesday Pack last night fifteen times. {From the purchased Pulls.} Did not get a new Guinan. Did get one of the new Geordi, two Stars for Interfaced Geordi and a second Star for Captain Harry. Rest were FF 4* Pack Crew. Unless people are reporting NO ONE is getting him, it could be confirmation bias.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • It's just getting lucky.
    On the Tuesday pack, I did a pull of 5, getting me 2 LaForge's and 1 Guinan.
    I put up the Saturday pack with King Ridley, and got 2 Kelis and 1 King Ridley.
    On the other hand, a few weeks ago Sonya Gomez turned up, I put her up after her LD appearance as Most Wanted Crew. I did about 20 pulls, but no Sonya Gomez for me,