Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Galaxy Event - A Night at the Theater (rerun) - 2022-12-01

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
Event notes: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19870/galaxy-event-notes-a-night-at-the-theater-rerun-2022-12-01/

The in-game announcement will be delayed - thank you for your patience!

Comments

• Options
    I am SO EXCITED for T'Rina to finally be in game, one of my favourite characters additions to the Discovery cast 😍🖖
    Come and join the Star Trek Timelines Discord! https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
    Let's Fly!
  • Options
    T'rina is a fun character. Looking forward to finding out what that means for the mega.
  • Options
    When can we expect details on the mega? Any chance before next Wednesday?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect details on the mega? Any chance before next Wednesday?

I will try to have it ready for Tuesday, no promise.
    That reminds me that I need to tease the recurrent crew, but you are all seeing too quickly through my poor digital imagery skills :D
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is now visible in-game :)
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Why you gotta release cool crew when there’s a new WOW Expansion out?!?!?!
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Why you gotta release cool crew when there’s a new WOW Expansion out?!?!?!

What?!?! Why are you playing any other game than STT? B)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Galaxy events are the most tiresome, resource wasting and less rewardful events of them all.
    And this event is the 3rd galaxy in 4 weeks.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Galaxy events are the most tiresome, resource wasting and less rewardful events of them all.

I used to be able to do the best in Galaxies IF I had been able to save up Chronitons to push and at least get the 4* FF. Now, Skirmishes and Faction Events both I am able to do so much better than I can in a Galaxy even if I do push the Galaxy.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »

This week is a daction so plenty of chrons available if you have faction tanked
  • Options
    Any reason why the event pack will not drop King Ridley? I think this needs to be looked at like the Musketeer La Forge pack situation from a few years ago.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason why the event pack will not drop King Ridley? I think this needs to be looked at like the Musketeer La Forge pack situation from a few years ago.

He is dropping. Keep in mind that there are 2 5* for this pack.
    4a0mxcnx8fdv.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

How many Pulls is your sample size? I did the Tuesday Pack last night fifteen times. {From the purchased Pulls.} Did not get a new Guinan. Did get one of the new Geordi, two Stars for Interfaced Geordi and a second Star for Captain Harry. Rest were FF 4* Pack Crew. Unless people are reporting NO ONE is getting him, it could be confirmation bias.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    It's just getting lucky.
    On the Tuesday pack, I did a pull of 5, getting me 2 LaForge's and 1 Guinan.
    I put up the Saturday pack with King Ridley, and got 2 Kelis and 1 King Ridley.
    On the other hand, a few weeks ago Sonya Gomez turned up, I put her up after her LD appearance as Most Wanted Crew. I did about 20 pulls, but no Sonya Gomez for me,