Home The Bridge
Options

2022 Timelines Resolutions

13»

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    The year in review. Not bad. I'll do better this next year.
    Two-thirds of the crew immortal.
    I'm sitting at 819 immortal right now due to some fortuitous pulls and some citation use this week. I switched to finishing more golds than purples early on, because I'm gaining on the super rares. I'm missing four and have sixteen needing stars. Only five of those are the Portal- two need one star, two need two stars, and one needs three (Hansens).
    January- 5* x8 & 4* x11 for 651/1147 (56.76%)
    February- 5* x7 & 4* x9 for 667/1158 (57.6%)
    March- 5* x6, 4* x5, & 2* x1 for 679/1175 (57.79%)
    April- 5* x12 & 4* x6 for 697/1188 (58.67%)
    May- 5* x8, 4* x6, & 3* x1 for 712/1201 (59.28%)
    June- 5* x7 & 4* x13 for 733/1219 (60.13%)
    July- 5* x15 & 4* x4 752/1237 (60.79%)
    August- 5* x6, 4* x5, and 2* x4 for 767/1257 (61.01%)
    September- 5* x9, 4* x5, and 2* x1 for 782
    October- 5* x4 and 4* x6 for 792
    November- 5* x5 and 4* x5 for 802
    December- 5* x7 and 4* x5 for 814/1312 (62.04%)

Ten crew for each skill over 1400 base.
    Complete June 5th, 2022!
    Stretch goal- 1500
    Complete July 31st, 2022!
    Finishing Caldos IV Crusher through Retrieval, getting two of M'Benga as rewards plus two from pack with one citation, and the two gold Janeways were enough to push Med over 1600 and Sci over 1550. A couple new buffs also helped.
    Stretch goal- 1600
    Finished by the end of the year. Missed it.
    Dip, Com, Med, Sec, and Sci are already 1600+ here. Tendi and The Dog put me over last month. Unexpected, but certainly welcome. Engineering is 1579 and will pass 1600 with my next Engineering project. My next Retrieval will either Loken or Tribble Herder Scotty. I had been leaning towards Loken, who just needed two stars, over Tribble Scotty, who needed three. I hit double begolds in 10x premium yesterday and added a star to Scotty to even things up. Campaign or Mega crew would speed things up.

Have an immortal gold of each series regular.
    I got my mains, now I want to round out the main cast. In some cases it's a short list, like Reed for Enterprise. For most newer series, it would be easier to list who I have done. I made great, great progress shortening the list and made a fantastic start in 2023.
    January- Added a Reno and a Pulaski (Plus variants of Spock, Saru, Uhura, Picard, Archer, and Burnham)
    February- I finished a Dahj, Paris, and Owo, plus another Archer and Seven.
    March- Captain Killy and Party Tilly gives me Tilly. Warship EMA gives me Doc. Added another Paris and Q.
    April- Second Chance Laris and Facer Rios crosses those two off the list for me. Added another Kira, Archer, Data, Quark, and two Picard too. I only have Georgiou that I can work on.
    May- Age of Sail Worf crossed him off my list and I finished an Uhura, a Picard, and two Janeways to add variants of them.
    June- Assimilated La Forge and Desert Georgiou crossed those off the list, plus I added another Picard and Pike.
    July- A pretty good month here. I finished TWO gold Jadzias to give me her. Qalankhkai Elnor crossed him off the list, as well as EDF Adira and Doctor M'Benga. I also finished another Reno and two more Janeways.
    August- Retrieval finished Riker Odan, leaving me with just Yar and Wesley for TNG. The Mega gave me Tendi and Mariner for LD and the Campaign gave me a second Mariner. I also added another T'Pol. Pretty good there.
    September- Hit my last star on War Correspondent Jake Sisko out of a pack on the first for a great start. I added a Worf, an Uhura, a Sisko, a Paris, and a Kirk.
    October- Crossed Hemmer and Booker of my list.
    November- Added another Sisko and a Pike.
    December- No one new, but two Uhuras, a Tilly, an Adira, and a Spock.

Get another crew from Gauntlet.
    January 14, 2022- LOL! I said I was due. Look what dropped from my reward boxes when it ended. I wonder if I'll get lucky again this year.
    su4sz0vxui18.png
    YES! Sheer dumb luck gave me The Red Angel on a six streak while I was waiting for Mom at the grocery. I'm 4/7 on Gauntlet crew now. Question is will I get lucky in January or do I need to wait until August now?

Regularly place in the Top 1500 and get my Top 250 achievement.
    Crosses fingers and grind away. Went 22 in 52. Almost half. That counts!
    January- Top 1500 in 3/5 events (Best: 311 Right on Q 2)
    February- 2/4 events and a 260th finish for Chaos and Confusion
    March- Just 1/4. Ouch. April will be better.
    April- 3/4 so far, even when I had to quit early for a funeral.
    May- Also 3/4 for the month.
    June- 1/5 not my month...not my month.
    July- 2 for 4 with a close one. Better month.
    August- One for four, I'll work on it.
    September- 2/5
    October- 2/4
    November- 1/4
    December- 1/5

Get all the Voyage combos over ten hours.
    Finished- May of 2022.
    Stretch Goal- 10:10.
    Finished- July of 2022.
    Stretch Goal- 10:20
    Just four pairs left and seeing improvements on most Voyages.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    2022 Timelines Resolutions

1 - Get Balok
    2 - Have a 12-Hour Voyage
    3 - Top 500 in an Event
    4 - Get Steeler Nation Fleet Starbase to Level 100 (active donors welcome!)
    5 - Finish Greens and Blues on Nightmare Alt
    6 - Balance game screen time with physical activity.

Oh, this is fun, I completely forgot what I had made as my resolutions, so here's my 2022 year recap:

1. Got Balok! Two copies, even!

2. Right towards the end of the year, got not just one, but TWO 12-hour Voyages!
    3. Top finish of 397 in Battle Ready!
    4. Steeler Nation Fleet Starbase Level.... 108!

5. Still haven't finished Greens on Nightmare Alt, somewhat due to resolution number 6...
    6. I managed to develop and maintain a steady workout habit of two 45-minute workouts a day! At least, until Halloween, when I caught Covid/Long Rebound Covid :(

Better than expected!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I had to search for the 'What is on your STT Bucket List?' thread to find my 2021 and outstanding pre-2021 resolutions...

#1) Finish top-5 in an event --> I won an event last July, which achieved that goal & cleared my list of in-game achievements

#2 & #3) Immortalize all 4* crew available in the portal & complete all collections --> with all the new crew and collections being added (or expanded upon) regularly, I doubt these goals will ever be (or stay) achieved

#4) Finish building all ships --> per above, I feel this one will also always be a moving target

BONUS --> I unexpectedly got my first First-to-Max last year, after a new crew member appeared on my Dabo wheel

---

2022 Resolutions:
    - achieve a 12-hour voyage
    - retire?

hmm... no 12-hour voyages yet, but several have come close (within 10 minutes), so I suppose that will be a carry-over to 2023.