Home Engineering Room
Options

Strange Glitch With Dismissed Crew.

I can tell you I got Herbert & Paris both five times getting Darlenes. Because the dismissed ones show up when searching Crew.....

m54if1tfscgt.png
scv61lmwpqls.png
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Confirmed. Dismissed crew in reenlistment shows up in search now.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Yep. And when search should find non-dismissed, it doesn't find all search terms.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Yep. And when search should find non-dismissed, it doesn't find all search terms.

Are you on a tablet or other mobile device? If you click one of the suggestions on top of the keyboard, it adds a space. Which may or may not interfere. If it is like a first name, usually okay because there is a space between the names. Last names and Traits it can cause an issue.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I've just tried it, and it seems to be indeed a space problem. After deleting the space manually after the surnames, the search function found the crewmen. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    For me on mobile ios i can directly dismiss the crew from active, it doesn't leave active roster. I still have duplicates of any given dismissed card. I try to dismiss again, i get an error msg. So obviously now i try search to see how many i actually have and the dismissed crew appear in my active roster. Upon app update 4/31 this started.
    By now im used to it showing dismissed crew until i restart. Kind of like the SB rewards claim indicator. Its faulty, you know it faulty, you get used to it instead if bothering with a ticket. Bcuz until mass amounts of tickets get sent for accidental dismissals due to this blunder they wont know why its happening. And you can work-a-round by restarting.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avatrunei wrote: »
    Interesting. I've just tried it, and it seems to be indeed a space problem. After deleting the space manually after the surnames, the search function found the crewmen. Thanks a lot!

It was happening to me and finally figured out what it was. I guess if you do someone's first name, there is a space in the code and then their last name. Because I think that is the exception.