Home Engineering Room

Flashing display in crew quarters too bright

Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
I thought I saw this was going to be fixed, but it's still an issue. Once it stayed on the level bar and didn't disappear, and was so bright that I could not read the numbers.

But even when it doesn't freeze, it's still like staring into the sun. Why does it need to be SO freakin' bright? It is hard on the eyes.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Are you referring to the JJ Abrams lens flare that happens when you claim something or equip crew? If so, holy blindness Batman!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you referring to the JJ Abrams lens flare that happens when you claim something or equip crew? If so, holy blindness Batman!

Oh Batman...how about:

Holy Retinal Reactions Batman! or
    Holy Roasting Retinas Batman!

oh how about they just fix it, again, before someone has a seizure...... :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    I have not purchased my monthly card or campaign because i cant play like this.
    They said they fixed this. It has not changed for me on 3 different devices.

1273gxo0jawd.jpeg
    grv0sqs6eu8t.jpeg
    uxgh5i5y6tn6.jpeg
    5c8whyu9kpdq.jpeg
    0kp4zqkmab65.jpeg
    vaq9u5epl419.jpeg
    8xbxadoybxbo.jpeg
    wzx3s7zt3dzv.jpeg
    dadl5htjrd9d.jpeg
    m72rexbr9osh.jpeg
    szpabg3w3h6v.jpeg
  • We are hoping to fix this in a future client update. Most likely 9.3.0.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    WRG Ben wrote: »
    We are hoping to fix this in a future client update. Most likely 9.3.0.

Thanks for reply,
    “hoping to fix” “most likely 9.3.0”.
    Can you possibly let me know when 9.3.0 is most likely to appear. I cant play like this.

43dmcrhkotea.jpeg
    07thowpzdowl.jpeg
    e4u0hzrljyhd.jpeg
    3lrxkw0kz91s.jpeg
    8r8wjwyuiq4x.jpeg
    03dh2qc5pqdi.jpeg
    xtuna9o7n7nw.jpeg
    i660hb7cp13y.jpeg
    q39y0lthjuoa.jpeg
  • FWIW, I completely agree.
  • Hey everyone, this issue was already addressed and the team is working to solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • @STT Community
    How was this issue addressed? Can you please explain your cryptic statement?
    It does not appear in game that the issue is addressed, nor do we have a reply stating when we may expect a resolution.
  • @STT Community
    It does not appear in game that the issue is addressed, nor do we have a reply stating when we may expect a resolution.

We have detected the issue, and the team is currently working on a solution. The fix will most likely be fully deployed in the next update.
  • DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    @STT Community

We have detected the issue, and the team is currently working on a solution. The fix will most likely be fully deployed in the next update.

Not fixed, worse with latest update.
  • Leveling up crew gives me a headache, I almost don't want to do it anymore because of the blinding lights.

• If you're experiencing a flashing display that is too bright in the crew quarters, there are a few steps you can take to address the issue:

Adjust display settings: Check if there are any brightness or contrast settings on the display itself. You may be able to decrease the brightness or adjust other settings to make it more comfortable.

Dim the lighting: If the overall lighting in the crew quarters is too bright, consider dimming the lights or using indirect lighting options to create a more comfortable environment.

Use screen filters: Consider applying a screen filter or anti-glare protector to the display. These filters can help reduce glare and make the screen easier on the eyes.

Consult technical support: If the issue persists or if it's related to a specific system or equipment, it's advisable to reach out to the technical support team or the responsible personnel on board who can assist you further with troubleshooting or adjusting the display settings.

Remember, these suggestions are general in nature. Depending on your specific circumstances and the equipment you're using, the appropriate steps may vary.