Home The Bridge
Options

Updated: Neow in Vault-Devor {TNG "Starship Mine"} 4 🌟

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as I was refunded all my dilithium and got 2 Devors, I am content. Hopefully, people who bought packs with real money got fully refunded.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »
    Did anyone happen to screenshot the in-game message they sent about the compensation? I forgot to.

I did not.

It said everyone who pulled Packs while it was broken will get one copy of the new 4 🌟 per Pack purchased. Which is great for people who bought dozens of Packs in good faith. Or, worse, paid cashy folding money for the bought Pulls......

The solution is "tone deaf", as the kids say.

It doesn't actually say that. It says that the new crew will be awarded "depending on the amount of times the pack was purchased". That could mean one new crew for every pack purchased, it could equally mean one new crew for every 5 packs, or one per every 10. That would be more realistically in line with the return you'd expect from buying packs.

I don't have any insider knowledge of how they're actually going to handle this, I just don't want people to have unrealistic expectations.

Not my fault their spin control press release is unclear.

It makes it sound like what it sounds like. The fact that it sounds like different things to different people just shows it is unclear.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I'm lucky. I bought one pack, so I got one copy. Still, I thought we were finally past checking the vault.
  • Options
    I'm lucky. I bought one pack, so I got one copy. Still, I thought we were finally past checking the vault.

I always check the Vault on Tuesdays. Mainly because of doing the thread.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone happen to screenshot the in-game message they sent about the compensation? I forgot to.

I did not.

It said everyone who pulled Packs while it was broken will get one copy of the new 4 🌟 per Pack purchased. Which is great for people who bought dozens of Packs in good faith. Or, worse, paid cashy folding money for the bought Pulls......

It doesn't actually say that. It says that the new crew will be awarded "depending on the amount of times the pack was purchased". That could mean one new crew for every pack purchased, it could equally mean one new crew for every 5 packs, or one per every 10. That would be more realistically in line with the return you'd expect from buying packs.

I don't have any insider knowledge of how they're actually going to handle this, I just don't want people to have unrealistic expectations.

It makes it sound like what it sounds like. The fact that it sounds like different things to different people just shows it is unclear.....

Oh, I agree. It was very badly worded, extremely vague. And that was pretty much the point I was trying to make. Ironically enough, I could have been clearer in how I said it too.
  • Options

I did not.

Oh, I agree. It was very badly worded, extremely vague. And that was pretty much the point I was trying to make. Ironically enough, I could have been clearer in how I said it too.

And my response to your response reads now like it was harsher than I intended. Engrish is hard. I don't know how Brits do it!

Apologies!!!!!

🤠😁🤠😁🤠
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pulls, 4 super rares that were not TNG Tuvok.
    Let’s fly!