Home Fleet Central
Options

Happy BRO day! Your guide to BROFLEET!

Comments

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the spirit of broness, how about we all agree to only do one build each next week. Sure we'll lose the community pull, but we'd all tie for first place ! We'd all win ! Lol.
  • Options
    Wow! That was great!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Happy BROday from Fair Haven Fleet!
  • Options
    BROs stick together.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    jnhn4m7vqvbn.jpeg

Vote Frank for President. Of what, you ask? Does it matter? No, no it does not.
  • Options
    Nice BROnus crew!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Well said Frank! Happy Bro day to one and all!!!!
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    You often don’t get a chance to see what inspiration looks like in a game forum, today the forum readers have seen an example. What an awesome thread and author. Thank you Frank!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Happy Bro Day to all! Nicely said, Frank.
  • Options
    Go BRO !
  • Options
    RowdenRowden ✭✭✭
    Happy Bro Day!
  • Options
    Iknamur_Iknamur_ ✭✭✭
    Happy BRO Day!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so awesome
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy BRO Day, y’all! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    That's awesome. Happy BRO day, all! LLAP
  • Options
    That was BRO-some!! You said it well. BRO’s unite!! And of course BRO’s include us guys and gals....men and women......boys and girls.....BROTHERS and SISTERS......who love this game!!!!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Silent golf clap 👏. Well done, well done.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, we all like and dislike different Trek series and films – there’s even people who *like* The Motion Picture – all 562 hours of it.

561 hours and 45 mins of which were shots of the Enterprise flying through space/whatever that thing was called.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    Hell, we all like and dislike different Trek series and films – there’s even people who *like* The Motion Picture – all 562 hours of it.

561 hours and 45 mins of which were shots of the Enterprise flying through space/whatever that thing was called.

I felt that way about The Lord of the Rings movies. Ok, they’re climbing a mountain again. It would’ve been great if they cut it down to one movie and took all the filler out

• Options
    Frank, that was so inspiring! Thank you for posting. I am proud of the whole Brofleet not only for creating a united fleet, but bringing us all together as a Star Trek community. Bravo BRO fleet! I am cheering for you all!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the OP was a bit rambly until Bill and Ted's philosophy tied it all together.

And now I will go search the internet for a Star Trek / Bill and Ted crossover fanfic. If I find it, then you truly can find anything on the internet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the OP was a bit rambly until Bill and Ted's philosophy tied it all together.

And now I will go search the internet for a Star Trek / Bill and Ted crossover fanfic. If I find it, then you truly can find anything on the internet.

It's Frank, you should see how long he rambles when he is allowed to swear.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    gobolts07 wrote: »

I felt that way about The Lord of the Rings movies. Ok, they’re climbing a mountain again. It would’ve been great if they cut it down to one movie and took all the filler out

h9dlkbcdwjcw.gif
  • Options
    This like a cool version of a flash mob. It would work best if someone were to advertise a specific fleet that “Bro-Minded” players should temporarily join. That sounds like a thread in itself.
  • Options
    Thank you, Frank! and Happy Bro Day!
  • Options
    WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    I take it that this is why i am doing such better in rank for a faction event... I think the proper thing to have done was invite him to your own fleet instead of coddle him... Just saying nothing wrong with showing love but when the world becomes idiocracy it doesnt solve anything... I wish you all the best of luck though but what happens to Sis Fleet???
  • Options
    5m21cux1py3z.png

And there you have it-
  • Options
    odszy7qt2kkh.png

And notice this...
This discussion has been closed.