Home The Bridge

Which crew refuses to drop for you?

I've had every possible 1*, 2* and 3* card for a while now... except 1* Ensign Chekov.
I'm sure I airlocked him a dozen times when I was just starting the game and was always short on both space and chrons. But now he's the last card I need to cross off 'all common, uncommon and rare crew' from my list, and he's gone into hiding... For at least eight months I've been waiting for that twerp to show his face!

Anyone else sure a common(ish) card is hiding from you just out of spite?

Comments

• It was Jazzy Riker for me. I ended up buying him from the faction store, 2 weeks before he went to the portal. Now I have seen so many of him LOL
  • I had Neelix 3* so many times I can't count, but I used 12 of them towards Tuvix, and now he is the only 3* card I don't have because he hasn't dropped in over 8 months.

As for SRs, Maquis Ro was my First 4* card, and I still haven't immortalised her because she has only dropped twice for me.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ech.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maquis Chakotay, and I refuse to waste the DIL to buy him from the Faction store. He's the only card under 4*s that I don't have.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all 1,2 and 3* crew. But I could list loads of 4* crew that just won't drop.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Still waiting on that last Morn.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I got a third star on her a month or so ago from a voyage, the winner for my crew is Warship Yar. She sat at 2/4* for a year or more, and may sit another year at the rate I am going.
  • sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    B'Etor, to complete my 3rd Duras Sisters star. I've had a 3/3 Lursa ready to go for 2 months now.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only legendaries left for me (until they add more super-rares to the portal). But in over two years, I have never gotten Chancellor Gowron in a behold. (But I have collected Mobile Doctor and Lincoln since the last thread like this. :) )
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    It was Tuvok for me. He was the last 3* by almost a month. In fairness, I used a bunch of him for Tuvix early on. Lwaxana Troi was a very late comer to my crew, as well. I didn't get any of her for 4 months.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homeless O'brien for me, stuck at 1/4 since who knows when. The rest are waiting on a portal update(hint hint).
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me main account it's M-113 now my only superrare crew in portal that is not immortalized. Still 1F.
  • Hi - glad there's a thread on this. I have a ream ( 9, from memory) of super-rares that I cannot get above 1 star, and another dozen that I can't get above 2 or 3. I have 3 commons that are actually useful; the rest have been put in cryo.

It'd be nice if the Dabo table was helpful, but though they include at least 2 characters I could use, they never land my way. Irritating.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever seen Kurak in game. I never check the faction shops anymore but I've never seen her as part of a behold, on the Dabo or any pack that I can recall. And she's been in the portal a long time.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never seen North Star Tucker, Leonardo da Vinci or Lincoln who is in the recent pack but of course with fours I have in the freezer so no thanks.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jazz Riker and Lincoln.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only SR missing from my crew, which is available via the portal, is Dr La Forge.
  • If we want to get into older 5*, I can't get Seven or Lt Cmdr Jadzia to drop even once. Those two have been around forever and probably the only two on my MUST HAVE list that I don't have.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Any crewmember that is missing a star to be immortalized for me, whether it be a legendary, or super rare!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Ages McCoy, I once went for a dabo to get a 4th Ardra (never do that) and DA McCoy was the top prize, it took every prize on that dabo but the last one in order to get that Ardra. The last one was the top prize, DA McCoy, but since I got my Ardra I stopped then. I wasted so much to get her, I should have just gone all the way, because now I've been wanting DA McCoy for a long time now and he's never appeared in a behold for me.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • North Star Tucker and Okona. I’ve wanted Tucker from the start, and 63 begolds later here I am, Tuckerless.

If Okona isn’t in the next portal update... Heads. Will. ROLL.
  • I have all 1,2 and 3* crew except for the 2* EMH as I just don't care to use the honor on him just to freeze him. Of the 4* crew in the general pool, it is Arex that is not dropping for me.

so76vdzdow6g.png
  • I can never get a shinzon not one. And my legendary Scotty had been at a 1/5 for over a year and a half.
  • I have to speak on this again lol. I never even seen shinzon in a pack!!! I can't get him for nothing in the world.
  • sorinev wrote: »
    B'Etor, to complete my 3rd Duras Sisters star. I've had a 3/3 Lursa ready to go for 2 months now.

Same here (but for 4/4 duras sisters) and I've gone through 7 or 8 10x premium packs trying to get one since June
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me I am missing 36 in portal super rares the most notable - that have never dropped on a voyage or a behold are as follows:

1701 Dax
    Platonian Kirk
    The President
    North Star Archer
    T'Rul
    Angel 1 Riker
    Ba'Ku Worf
    Defiant Worf

[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Holonovel Doctor. One of my first 4*... Still 1/4 after more than an year.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I keep tabs on crew I manage to level to 100 and FE (not all FF naturally) ... up to now I've managed to FE 365 crew (Ross is next) ... aside from 5*s there are a couple of stragglers from a long way back (and I mean I FEed them in early 2017) ...

- #86 was Undercover O'Brien (as a 1/4) ... he's 3/4 at present, so he drops, but oh so slowly.
    - #101 was Warship Chakotay as a 3/4 ... I only found out later that he was bugged and didn't drop from portal pulls! aaargh ... he's still sitting at 3/4, never use him for anything (except Chakotay events - few and far between - Laws of Nature was the last time he was used) ... just replay his event for Pete's sake DB!
    - #108 was Mirror Garak as a 2/4 ... currently 3/4 and finally off my roster by the end of this event!

- after that comes Captain Klaa at #166 as a 3/4 ... I use him in Arena, but wouldn't mind the last star to get him frozen.

EDIT
    As for crew I have but need more of:
    - Tommy Gun Dixon ... lvl 1 1/4 ... I need a couple more to unlock that last node on Rabid Fans ... I've had that one star for quite some time but others just won't drop.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    I have all 1,2 and 3* crew except for the 2* EMH as I just don't care to use the honor on him just to freeze him. Of the 4* crew in the general pool, it is Arex that is not dropping for me.

so76vdzdow6g.png

Your screenshot actually reminded me of someone who evades me.

Colonel Worf

In the near year that voyages have been out, I have never gotten part 2 of Colonel Worf's dilemma path until today. And even then, I still didn't manage to get part 3. I have all of the voyage-exclusive crew except him.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Will Riker 1* was the one that refused to drop for me for ages.
    First Maje Haron 2* was so elusive, I didn't remember he existed.
    And my last blue is Neelix, I levelled him to 99 for Tuvix, and have a FF Tuvix so have had tonnes of him, but he is holding out. I got a 2nd fuse this morning, I am seriously thinking of dropping 4500 honor to clear out the blues.