Home The Bridge

Which crew refuses to drop for you?

13»

Comments

• I have all the two stars immortalized EXCEPT science Officer T'Pol. Wont drop.

• TonyZee wrote: »
    I have all the two stars immortalized EXCEPT science Officer T'Pol. Wont drop.

She's not in the portal yet.
  • For a while I got a lot of B'Etor, and a few Lursa, figured why not go for the merger, get it out of the way while i'm rich in theses two. Now I am sitting at a 3/4 of The Duras Sisters. Currently at 2/3 of B'Etor, waiting for 1 Lursa.........last month...nothing.... I am willing to spend the honor to finish off B'Etor....but damn if that last Lursa isn't annoying when I am getting every other Rare. Especially when I either am getting 0 rares in a voyager, or 5 rares and 2 super rares. And the free 10 pack's aren't helping except sometimes a finished off Super Rare, and nothing from the merit packs. Bright side finished off 5 and getting closer to 4 more super rares....
  • edited September 2018
    Bashir, Julian Bashir, Morgan Bateson, and Grilka have never been in a behold for me. The rest I am missing are Tuesday pack only legendaries.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be Assimilated Tuvok. Had him at 3/4 forever. Had three separate pack-buying attempts at his 4th star and just couldn't hit. Finally got him a month ago in a behold, but what was once a really strong SEC card during the era of the Borg mega had now become instant freezer. Oh well.

My white whale is Resistance Shakaar. I recall airlocking him several times in my early playing days (no space and all that), but once I had the crew slots to handle slow-speed project builds, I kept a copy. Haven't seen him since. It's been well over a year and he's still at 1/4. (I don't even care about his character - just want to finish him.)
  • KayJay47 wrote: »
    TonyZee wrote: »
    I have all the two stars immortalized EXCEPT science Officer T'Pol. Wont drop.

She's not in the portal yet.

Thank you I hadn't thought to check.
  • This thread brought me some good luck.

1wvkhfba82jp.jpeg